do you like to read ?

Discussion in 'Books' started by Fernandao, Dec 26, 2019.

Tags:
?

do you like to read ?

1. yes

9 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Fernandao

Fernandao New Member

do you like to read ?

2. Zurcyan

Zurcyan Member

Did you know that reading frequently does make you smarter. It doesn’t only help you remember knowledge but it also helps you recall that knowledge later on. This is really useful when you’re chatting with someone, or if you need to remember a fact about something. Every time you read something new, your brain ‘makes room’ to fit it in. With these new spaces, you can take advantage of any new information that may arise. You can learn important thinking skills that many future jobs need. If your ambition is to be a lawyer, judge or a doctor, reading is important. With all that certainty, yes, i like and love reading so much!

1 person likes this.
  3. kipzcore

kipzcore New Member

Just like any other muscle in the body, the brain requires exercise to keep it strong and healthy, so the phrase “use it or lose it” is particularly apt when it comes to your mind. Doing puzzles and playing games such as chess have also been found to be helpful with cognitive stimulation. Reading gives us all the power in the mind that we need.No matter how much stress you have at work, in your personal relationships, or countless other issues faced in daily life, it all just slips away when you lose yourself in a great story. A well-written novel can transport you to other realms, while an engaging article will distract you and keep you in the present moment, letting tensions drain away and allowing you to relax.

4. Missbre19

Missbre19 New Member

I love to read! Reading helps me to relax. It takes away the stress that I might have, for that moment, and takes me into the world of the book. I loved that. When they make movies based on novels, I would rather read the book than watch the movie.

Don't forget that reading is fundamental. It helps you to strengthen your mind. It enheartens your vocabulary.

5. donald78

donald78 Member

I love to read English books most of my free time, especially today that I decided to pursue career in English online tutorial. I am fascinated by learning and having my skills and understanding will develop someday. Also, this is one of my passion and I find it very interesting and fun. I also wanted to enhance my English fluency by tutoring kids and adults. I know that my skills and ability in this area will sustain to any ESL company.

6. Elsa77

Elsa77 Member

I love to read. It gives me great pleasure to browse any type of book, as long as it interests me. It's a unique feeling. Nothing is comparable to the moment when you are so absorbed that you can no longer release a book in your hand.

7. Terrybow

Terrybow New Member

A healthy reading habit is a sign of a healthy mind and subsequently healthy body. Reading is something we do all time. In every phase of our life we need to read. Instructions on appliances, recipes in cook books. DIY projects, labels on food. Reading builds your vocabulary and helps you to use that vocabulary in the correct way. It teaches us about different cultures, different countries. It helps with geography of our world. Reading for me ,is a way to get out of my life and into some one else's life. It takes you into places you will never go and into the realm of fantasy if you really want to get off this planet.

8. Bella25

Bella25 New Member

Reading is one of life's great pleasures. It feeds the mind. In order to maintain a healthy mind we need to read, whether it be for pleasure or for work. There are a plethora of books one can dive their minds into.

Romance novels is a particular read that I like. It provides me with adventure and romance that I don't necessarily receive in my real life.

9. sloaneuphoff

sloaneuphoff New Member

I love to read! Reading for me is an escape from reality. That's why I love fantasy and dystopian fiction novels. I want to be taken to a whole other world and experience situations I could never have imagined myself.

My best memories from my childhood are going to the local bookstore with my grandmother, who I credit with instilling in me a love for books. We'd go every Sunday to browse, then we'd go next door to the coffee shop to read our new books and drink our coffee.

Now, I have a five-year-old daughter who is in kindergarten and just learning how to read. I am so impressed with how quickly she is picking it up! We read together often. I hope to continue the bookstore tradition with my children so they become lifelong readers. There is nothing quite like the feeling of finishing a great book.

10. WhiteWolf23

WhiteWolf23 New Member

Children learn to read while adults read to learn. After graduation to formal education, I don't think any other way how to increase knowledge than to read a book, an e-book or an article. Reading makes me relax and travel to places I've never been to or to meet characters that never existed.

Reading is a journey of human being capable of communication with readers in splendid ways; providing their fair share of evolution called growth. It makes sense they said an average CEO reads at least 5 books a week, thus making reading a ladder for success.

Reading is not just a hobby rather also a bridge that opens our hearts and mind to different and even unexpected possibilities that shape our future.

11. Dijwar

Dijwar Member

I lIke reading books, Magazines, Newspapers, And stories on the Internet. Actually, I like reading everything I can — whether it's the stuff on a cereal box while I'm having breakfast or the brochures as I'm waiting at the dentist's office. Reading helps me develop my vocabulary, so even if my trusty dictionary isn't nearby, I can still guess the definition of unfamiliar words.