Do you listen to OPM bands? Drop some of your favorites!

Discussion in 'Music' started by missmelon17, Apr 10, 2019.

?

Do you listen to OPM bands?

1. Yes :)

100.0%
  2. No :(

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. missmelon17

missmelon17 Member

Mine would be Ben&Ben, Silent Sanctuary, Parokya ni Edgar and Isla Era! :D

2. So99

So99 New Member

No, I don't heard about it ^^

3. Aviecells

Aviecells Member

Yes, I love undergrounds band, means bands that you cannot see in the mainstream. They are the bands that has pure talent and passionate about their music because they do not receive any talent fee from the gigs they are participating. They just love to create music.

1 person likes this.
  4. totoy4741

totoy4741 New Member

I love listening to OPM bands, there a lot of OPM bands that come out from this generation but still no one could ever match the success of 90's OPM bands spearheaded by Eraserheads, Rivermaya and Siakol. They are the ones that reallys tarted it all for OPM band to be up and running successfully till now.

1 person likes this.
  5. Tsare06

Tsare06 New Member

Definitely Yes! Its not because I am a Filipino but OPM songs has a distinctive and unique style that captivates every mending hearts.
    OPM can definitely define your broken souls, wandering hearts and also a giddy feelings as well.
    Some songs gives a deeper or an in-depth meaning to you. It really catches your moods whenever you hear one!

6. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Kagatan and Great Pinoy Antiquities by Juan Dela Cruz.

7. evequicho

evequicho Member

Yeah. Opm songs are one of my favorites. Of course, this gave me a homey feeling. Also, when it comes to music and feelings, it is superb. Some of my favorites are Larawang Kupas and Kahit Maputi na ang Buhok ko.

8. Todo123

Todo123 Member

Yes, I do listen to Original Pinoy Music (OPM). Many great Filipino artist and their compositions expresses how we feel, it is a Pinoy-style of story telling, beautiful melodic pattern and therapeutic. My favorites are Ulan by Regine Velasquez, Larawang Kupas by Jerome Abalos, Tagpuan by Moira Dela Torre, Sana Maulit Muli by Gary Valenciano, Kay Tagal by Mark Carpio.