Do you love music

Discussion in 'Music' started by Kenken26199, Nov 7, 2017.

?

Do you prefer old/classic music or 20's music

1. Old/classic music

45 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. 20's music

14 vote(s)
    7.8%
  3. both

126 vote(s)
    70.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Dannyland

Dannyland New Member

Music can describe feelings and thoughts that many people can have. Music is a natural tool because it is a form of communication. animals sing their songs to one another, this is music used for communicating and mating. Humans use music for many different reasons, such as entertainment and self expression. We humans love music because it is a way of our nature in expressing love as we feel all kinds of emotion based on the type of music.

2. JusUS2

JusUS2 New Member

The question of do I love music is fitting for today. I was having a conversation with a stranger in a local store, when an old song came over the store speakers, it brought pause to the conversation. Immediately, I turned my attention to the music and started singing the words. This guy that I had been having the conversation with started to smile and giggle. I absolutely love music! First of all, music taps into our emotions and it has the capability to promote and/or change our moods. Our connection to music is higher based on how
    low our EQ's (Emotional Intelligence)
    are. Well, that's only my opinion, however, I can honestly tell you all that I do love music and I have the low EQ score to prove it. Is there anyone that will agree with me on this issue? Do you love music and feel as if you struggle with the capability to recognize your own feelings and those of others sometimes? Do you use emotional information to guide your thinking and behavior? If you answered yes to those last two questions then you definitely love music. I love music and I am not ashamed of the EQ/EI that comes along with it.

3. anjie2288

anjie2288 Member

Yes of course i love music.. because without music is like no foods. music is one of the best alternative friends although you can touch it but you can feel it deep down in your heart especially if your like crying you are sad no one to talk to.. Music is always their for you what ever happens..

4. jovanne004

jovanne004 New Member

Yes, it turns out music can boost your mood, reduce stress and even improve sleep.
    No matter whether you're young or old, healthy or sick, happy or sad, music can improve the quality of your life in numerous ways. It can limit the stress and keep depression and anxiety at bay. Music lessons can promote socialization and boost self-confidence, particularly in children. By working together with peers to create music, children learn firsthand the benefits of planning, coordination, and collaboration in achieving a set goal.

5. MarkH2O

MarkH2O New Member

Yes! I love Music because it helps me to relax my body and mind. For me a life without music is boring and music is one of the best things in the world.

6. Nabanaccountko

Nabanaccountko New Member

Yes this makes people feel good and enjoying the vibes of the music

7. gracie4101

gracie4101 New Member

"Music is life!" Without music, life is terrible. I think its natural for people to like music. Even the nature reacts to music. Music can define us. Music can change our moods. If I feel sad, i turn on my playlist and start to listen to music. It can help us relax and make us happy. It depends on the music you are listening to, if you listen to sad music, it will also make you sad. So better listen to happy music or inspirational music. I love to listen to instrumentals, classic and old songs. Listening to music early in the morning can help us become active until the rest of the day. Be inspired and let your ears listen to the songs that can make you happy.

8. cabaldg3

cabaldg3 New Member

I definitely love music. Music is something that would make me imagine like I'm in my own world. It expresses what I feel in certain situations in life. It builds connection, passion and love for words. I've been listening to music since I was a kid. I remembered watching a music video of an Ace of Base song, from then on, I got hooked up with music. Or should I say, it has been a part of me since then. Music is my companion, my friend, and one of the best things in the world.

I love Music Especially Past And Present Music and Different Genre it make me Fee like I'm in the Heaven

9. margie26

margie26 New Member

I love old or classic music because it is a kind of song that really get gets your heart.The meaning of the lyrics really touches your soul and made me hard to forget the song.

10. shangayesha

shangayesha New Member

i really love music...Music is very important in my life because it helps me feel relaxed. ... Music is important in my life for many reasons. Music has helped to create certain emotions whether happy, calm, sad, angry, scared, etc. It allows me to safely explore different emotions.life is like a song, most people don't understand the meaning of it but you have to love it...

11. _srmrzkim

_srmrzkim New Member

In no doubt, I can say music is a gift from God. Music has power. It can calm us, give us joy, motivate us and can lift our spirits up. It can express both our delight and sorrows. Sometimes, when people can not express themselves for what ever the reason is, music comes in handy. This are the reasons why I love music. It is very unique and very distinct. The cool thing about music is you can convey it whatever, whenever, however you want. You have your own freedom. To some people music is just an art music but to some it goes beyond that. Music can bring a huge number of people closer together.Music moves people of all cultures. Sometimes, when I am going through tough times, I use music as a source of comfort. Whenever I'm feeling down, I just turn on some of my favorite tunes to help me get through it. As they would say, music makes your day a little better. Everyone can relate to music in one way or another.

12. junjun-RwEM

junjun-RwEM New Member

I do love music so much that it already becomes such a part of my life. It serves as my companion in times of solitude and depression. My ‘sanity’ as disabled person emanates from the power that music brings. Without it could be a miserable existence for me.

13. RisaMy

RisaMy New Member

Yes! off course i love music.. it uplifts my spirit especially when i am working or doing something. It makes me think more creatively innovative. It depends on my mood as well i like to play music according to my current mood.

14. jack18

jack18 Member

• I want Music because, calms me down when im stressed and when im angry or sad, music just relaxes my brain when im doing homework or when im bored. I don't really know how some people don't appreciate music because for me it just puts everything into place when i get stressed. People should appreciate music more..

15. Salen0304

Salen0304 New Member

Yes, I love music!. Well, I think anyone loves music, because its not just the sound that we interested about, but its the way it was sang, interpreted and its meaning. It makes you feel your not alone especially in your hardest moment. From music you can express your feeling whether your happy or sad.

16. schesison

schesison New Member

Who doesn't love music? Of course I love music so music so much. I believe that this word would be so boring without music. Who would dance without music? Music is everyone's soul. When you feel so lonely you need music, when you feel so happy you need music, when you are so angry with the world you need music. Do you know why? Because we can relate and music feels you. Gives you exactly what you wanted to hear. And the melody makes you feel more better.

17. Moni

Moni New Member

Music is a part of my life. I'm a musician,I make music and I also listen to different kinds of music. I really love music and I think that everyone does because it is relaxing and it clear your mind of stress and sadness,like a famous person said:"One good thing about music,when it hits you,you feel no pain".

18. NGear

NGear New Member

I don't just love music; it's basically a part of me and the same goes for everyone. Music is all around us; from the continuous rhythm of our beating hearts, to the fruition of the juxtaposition of harmonies, timbres and tunes of music, it's all a part of us and I love that part of me.

Music is a crucial part of our daily lives; it gives color to what may seem like a dull world; it conveys an atmosphere that transcends the lingual barriers separating us, uniting those with the same interests in the process, and it serves as a medium to express things that simple words and sentences cannot.

These short summary of how I feel about music simply cannot express the intensity of my love for it; and, as funny as it may seem, I'm humming/singing right now about how much I love music, because, no matter what: I'll keep on loving music.

19. AiMisaki

AiMisaki New Member

Yes! I love music. Music is not just an entertainment for me but it is really one of my happy pill whenever I'm having a problem or my mood isn't good, just hearing my favorite song or a relaxing music can lift up my mood. Music is my way of releasing stress, I can also easily express my emotions and feelings through music. Through music, I can easily communicate, focus and be calm.

20. QwertyRCG

QwertyRCG New Member

Yes! I Love Music because it helps me to relax my mind and to think. Music is the art of combining vocal and or instrumental sounds together to create expressions of an effect, like emotions and situations. Music can describe feelings and thoughts that many people can have. . I tend to listen to my favorite songs whenever I am down and when sleep is elusive. It can take me to the world of serenity. For expression and or communication purposes, music has many other great uses. Music is also beneficial for a person's health and even their mood. Studies have shown that people who listen to music are much more smarter, retain more information, and are in better moods for longer periods of time than those people who did not listen to any music at all throughout the day.

21. shen719

shen719 New Member

Yes I really love music especially the old song while I listened to the song I feel relaxed and my mind calm and also every time I'm going to sleep I listened to music to feel relax and also when I'm doing the work I listen to music to focus on what I'm doing.

22. anvidal

anvidal New Member

I can't imagine life without music. Music brings a change to every person. It inspires people, it brings smile to people, it makes people cry yet it makes people happy.

23. Dimple012

Dimple012 New Member

Yes! I love music. Music should be included in every one's life, either the radio or even online, for an expression of themselves and to be more healthy. Studies have shown that people who listen to music are much more smarter, retain more information, and are in better moods for longer periods of time than those people who did not listen to any music at all throughout the day.

24. Marian0302

Marian0302 New Member

Yes I love music, because it makes my life colorful and not boring. For me music Is the best partner when I am alone. Music is my companion whenever place I am. I love listening music while I'm studying, riding a bus and relaxing.

25. vhalsyub

vhalsyub New Member

Absolutely, I used to love fresh new songs. I listen to some music platforms like the very common one is in the radio, through youtube, or on spotify. The music has a very huge impact in my life. Everyone has their own taste when comes to music. We have struggles that we need to face everyday and in able to conquer it you need music. It will help you forget a certain problem for the mean time. When you finally refreshed your mind after listening to music, you can cope up with the problem to solve it.

26. jerahmeeltayag

jerahmeeltayag New Member

I love music as I love myself. Music is within me vibrating when I am in different moods. It helps me go through the day, even when I feel sad, music is always there to lift me up. Especially when I am being torn apart by problems, I listen to Imagine Dragons. When I feel positive I listen to Owl City. When I am passionate I listen to Ed Sheeran. Music has billions of words that directly touch my heart. Music is my Life.

27. JHablado

JHablado New Member

I really do love music because it is also my best friend. It helps me relax my body and mind because their are different music that made for the relaxation of body and mind and healing for our soul and heart. Music became our voice for our unspoken feelings and it could also represent our personality,mood and emotions.

28. Jmaxwell

Jmaxwell New Member

Yes, I love music. Music can do good things to my body and mood. It helps minimise stress and entertain my self.

29. Art Bryan

Art Bryan New Member

Yes! I really love music because music influence me to explore some other type of music genre such as rock, punk rock, heavy metal, death metal, black metal and many more and also music is the main reason why I join a band and our band name is Parapsyche a grunge genre band and I'm the lead guitarist of the band, and that's why I love music.

30. Emsiness

Emsiness New Member

I love music for many reasons.

First, it becomes a bridge to convey humans feeling that cannot be said.
    Second, music becomes an added spice in the life of every people living.
    Third, it calms someone in so many ways and situations.
    Fourth, music makes someone feel that they are not alone.
    Lsatly, musics are the best gift God has given to us!