Do you love pizza?

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Bcaluag, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Bcaluag

Bcaluag Member

Do you also love pizza? Whats your favorite pizza?

2. Jeahan08

Jeahan08 Member

Yes I love it. Also the thinner pizza Gosh

3. marcbarredo13

marcbarredo13 Member

I love the taste of pizzas but I have the effects of pizzas on our body. It taste good and delicious but pizzas can destroy our body. It is full of trans fat that causes inflammations all over our body and take note that inflammation is the major root cause of diseases in the world. And chronic eating of pizzas can lead to obesity and diabetes because of the high content of cholesterol present in pizzas. Eating pizzas are fine but in moderation and don't try to binge eating on pizzas because it will do more harm that good to our body.

4. zmdg27

zmdg27 New Member

I love pizza. any crust as long as it has loads of cheese and toppings. Yummy!:)

5. Daveux26

Daveux26 New Member

Yes yes yes yes..
    Pizza is one of my faves a delightful piece of heaven.Haha
    Tbh, I personally think it's a complete meal and you'll get your practical macros.
    The flavors I always pick would be pepperoni, Hawaiian and Beef but as the old sayings go"Always in Moderation". Love pizza!Forever.

6. userhichou1

userhichou1 Member

yeh i love it with chease

7. romilda

romilda Member

Yes, I do love pizza for snacks.

8. jajamon04

jajamon04 Member

Yes, I do love Pizza. I love to eat it with lots of cheese.

9. iesca009

iesca009 New Member

YEEEEZ... Pizza is life .. a lot of cheese .. a lot of meat .. Fresh and succulent shrimps marinated in Cajun spice blend topped with fresh basil leaves, spread over our famous Thin Crust pizza. Gotta go. need to grab one..

10. I like pizza. My favorite flavor is cheese and vegetarian. I love to eat pizza with my family and loved one.

11. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Know matter what the toppings, you just said the magic word!

12. Tenzor

Tenzor New Member

Yes, i love pizza. Any type of pizza with alot of cheese.

13. Jilian

Jilian New Member

[​IMG]....
    Pizza! Top it with all the cheese in the world. I am not a pizza girl but once you show me that sticky, chewy, and yellowish cheese then just pair it with some carbonated drinks and then lastly, let's cheers to the calories. Hakuna matata! it's a gift from God. Just indulge yourself in this mouth-watering treat that no one can hate you for doing so. Enjoy your weekend movie treat with your family and everyone else. And if something goes wrong then just go between this flavors (also known as "my favorite"):
    *Margherita Pizza - the mother of all pizzas. This Neopaltian-style pizza has thin crust, fresh tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella cheese, and just a few leaves of basil. Margherita’s toppings are simple but they also have the power to be truly sublime in a way few other toppings can be. Yes!Exactly what you're thinking of, the classic example. Well, is there something wrong with that.
    *Pepperoni Pizza - You heard it right! It's salty, spicy, gooey and the very best example of stretching pizza! Bansai to the creators!

14. Iamlucky111

Iamlucky111 Member

I love pizza.. You can't buy Happiness.. but you can buy pizza.. and that's kind of same things.

15. skifimba

skifimba New Member

I love pizza but my body does not.
    But do not get me wrong here. I am not allergic to pizza nor I want to make unhealthy claims. But I am working out and try to elevate my health levels. Therefore, I try to keep my fast food intake to a minimum. Although, I would love to try a healthy pizza if there is any.

16. bayinnah12

bayinnah12 New Member

Yes, but not just any pizza. She has to start at the beginning and have a thin, soft, yeasty crust with just the right amount of chew appeal. The sauce cannot be to abundant as to take away from the crust nor the toppings. Toppings are the exclamation point and the sauce is the period. Depending on my mood I could go all vegetarian or could swing with the sausage and meats. If its not cooked in an actual hearth. Its not "real pizza". If ever frozen its not "real pizza". If any ingredient is not fresh ..... I will travel up to 25 miles out for a good pizza and that's no lie.

17. quercitron

quercitron Member

When compared to something a bit more healthier, I'd rather have the portion that's more healthy. Although, it's a different statement when it comes to cravings.

18. cfulton33

cfulton33 New Member

Oh my goodness, I love pizza! I could not pick a favorite combination or maker/restaurant. Lately, I have been most into Chicago deep-dish. Yum!

19. donald78

donald78 Member

I do love pizza! It is one of my favorite snacks of all time. Is it healthy? Depending on the type of crust, the amount of cheese, and the toppings used. Pizza can rank anywhere from nutritional descent to a diet disaster. Even healthy pizzas deliver a good amount of sodium from tomato sauce and cheese. By the way, I am starving right now. I'll go ahead and buy a pizza for me and for my family.

20. Seseyumi

Seseyumi New Member

I do love pizza!! Pepperoni is my favorite one .I love peper when it's half cook

21. techols108

techols108 New Member

Yes, I love pizza. My favorite pizza is a Chicago deep dish. Any meat lovers I like with a thin crust and fresh ingredients.

22. aizabmalsi

aizabmalsi New Member

yes I do love pizza so much. That I can even all 8 slices in just one sitting. Provided that I love the flavor...

23. watsonse

watsonse New Member

I've found that pizza inverts Sturgeon's Law. 90% of the pizza I eat is wonderful.

My go-to is Little Caesars. It's not the best pizza around, but a large pizza for $6 is a steal. And it's also at least two meals for me.