Do you prefer shopping online? Why?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by Chamith, Jul 12, 2014.

1. riskjabe11

riskjabe11 New Member

Online shopping is fun. You can see lot of things you like in just browsing and clicking while sitting and relaxing.But that was just before and I don't like it anymore. I've encountered many difficulties with it, regarding to its sizes, quality, sometimes in its color and it was disappointing. So if i want things to buy I better go Shopping in store because no regrets after it, unlike online shopping.

When it comes to pricing online shopping is really attractive because its cheap and its really pretty looks good in photo but the risk to it is the quality. Although not all are same but most of. So i recommend better go shopping in store to avoid regrets :)

2. deen123

deen123 New Member

No. Shopping online is more stressful than shopping at the mall, the quality of the product sometimes are not so good when you compare to the original or in the picture they posted. In worst case, some of the seller in online are not legit or scams. The long waiting for shipment of your item is one of the irritating part of buying online, most case scenario they delivered it to you in not in good condition. And sometimes there is no warranty if you buy some of their products. I still prefer shopping at the mall, you can double check the items, you can guaranteed the quality of the products, you can change the item or replace it if it is not in good condition and sometimes you can buy it with discount.

3. vjtrisha

vjtrisha New Member

Online shopping is like heaven to me. I have social phobia, so I find going to the malls overwhelming, at best. The ease of shopping from your living room is the best thing for me. I love it!

4. shainaaasytu

shainaaasytu New Member

for my personal experience, online shopping has a good and bad effects.because when you shop online you will get something that you really want for no hassle and witnout going out. and also you can buy things that you are not able to buy in mall around your house.and online shopping takes minute so it will not affect your schedule but sometimes the item sold online are not working when its delivered to you. or its different from picture displayed. but if you have trusted seller on online then why not to shop online.

5. nekochan30

nekochan30 Member

I don't, it's much better to buy things in actual when you can see the quality and you can touch and feel if the materials is good and quality .

6. alxoue

alxoue Member

No, I don't prefer shopping online because there are so mamy scammers in the internet. You can't determine if the product is legit. Sometimes the product description is different from the personal.. When shopping online you have to wait for days for the product to deliver unlike shopping on the mall you can bring home the product immediately.

7. Jovelyn

Jovelyn New Member

I dont like shopping online just to secure my account because we cannot trust online sellers some of them are scams.

8. ecnesa101

ecnesa101 Member

Yeah i love do shopping onlines sometimes. It necessarily recommended when I was buy a new smartphone I thought it pretty fold to buy onlines because its sales butmy items arrived the was broke and they didn't replace it. Very y sad but this is experienced for me never ever a buy smartphone onlines.

9. kurtricatura

kurtricatura New Member

My answer depends on which platform I'm using. Generally, I like using verified applications, websites, or people with a huge following so I can gauge the probability of me being scammed. In the Philippines, a lot of scammers live online so people have grown skeptical of online shopping. I haven't been scammed yet because I follow a strict guideline when it comes to online buying. Number one rule, if you feel like it's a scam, get the heck out of there. It doesn't always apply but I have had several people telling me, "Oh, I got scammed. I knew that seller seemed fishy." My next rule is use a virtual credit card. You can never know if your information is safe enough. (Just make sure that the virtual card you are using is reliable)

I use Paymaya which is an application you can use as a credit card and it has perks such as physical reloading. Though I think it only applies to the Philippines.

10. sumanrai

sumanrai New Member

Yes, I do prefer online shopping because it helps to save time, we can buy all of the necessary things without going out to the markets. we can also pay in an easy way, which is very much convenient in the busy life of people. we also can compare from one seller to many at a time, that helps us to find the product at a low and affordable price which helps us to save a little amount of money.
    Often times when we're out shopping, we end up buying things compulsively that we don't really need. All because shopkeepers pressure us or use their selling skills to compel us to make these purchases. Sometimes, we even compromise on our choices because of the lack of choices in those shops.

11. chrone03

chrone03 New Member

Yes. Shopping online is the one safest buying what you want. But be aware to some shopping online that only purpose is to scam customer..

12. earlgeraldpa

earlgeraldpa New Member

yes that right! :D i agree with you!

13. Sheester

Sheester New Member

The fastest and easiest way to shop nowadays is to go online. I've been doing that for a couple of times and its alright especially for working moms that don't have time to shop at malls. I'd preferably recommend to choose Cash on Delivery option so you can check the items you receive before paying it.

14. jep

jep New Member

No because for me I can’t really tell what a product feels like from its online pictures. Well buying online is more convenient but you can't really know if the picture you buy online is look like exactly in the actual.

15. ak.villacorta98

ak.villacorta98 New Member

Online shopping is convenient but the downside is you don't really see the real item. I always have problems when it comes to the sizes of the clothes I buy online. They're sometimes too big for me and sometimes they're really fit that it doesn't look flattering anymore.

16. jmb1531

jmb1531 New Member

I prefer much of online, because I can compare prices, easy exchange, lot of options, no bargain, hassle free shopping experience.To avoid this and make useful shopping experience we must have the responsibility to take secured sites that cannot make a chance to get cheat and make a deal with a merchants by go through the customer reviews.