Do you prefer your first ever gaming console or the one you own now?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Terion, Nov 16, 2019.

?

Do you prefer your first ever gaming console or the one you own now?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Terion

Terion New Member

I believe if you are reading this then you already know what gaming is all about, whether with Nintendo, PlayStation, Xbox, PC or mobile, Everybody plays games, well at least you do. Now we are talking about our first ever gaming console versus the one we own now, well I must say I prefer my PlayStation 4 over my first ever gaming console,a Sega Genesis, the only game I enjoyed on that was sonic dash, their football was too lame, felt childish(Lol). Please drop your comments.

2. Russel1Westbrook

Russel1Westbrook New Member

I remember when my playstation 2 stopped working and for a couple of weeks until I got my 1st paycheck I had to play my Sega Genesis and when I play my Sega Genesis my eyes had trouble adjusting to be 2D graphics and I could barely see what was going on because my eyes were so used to better graphics so definitely I prefer my phone or my newest consul to my old cancel any day because is hard to play something good then play something that is not so good out of desperation

3. Maxim

Maxim New Member

I would regain the old (first) console. But it’s clear that the console is much better now.