Do You Really Want To Be Successful In Life?

Discussion in 'Music' started by rohini matthew, May 14, 2019.

1. If we fail to do this we will just settle for Becoming Limitless mediocrity and never make the most of our potential. Of course, illness or death can spoil our dreams but if we have tried our heart out up till then we will have nothing to regret.Steve Prefontaine, the great American 5000 metre runner, is one person who did not settle for less than his best although sadly he died before he could achieve all his dreams.I recently watched the film of his life and found it moving to say the least. Above all, the film showed what focused desire can achieve even when it is interrupted by death.

At sixteen, Steve Prefontaine was clear about his dream. He wanted to run and win gold at the Munich Olympics. "No one is going to stop me." Running became his life.Bill Bowerman, head coach at the University of Oregon, wrote him a letter on the front page of a newspaper: "Dear Pre, If you want to come to the University of Oregon there is no doubt in my mind you will be the greatest distance runner in the world." He understood what would appeal to the mind of a winner.Steve went to Oregon at the time of the protests against the war in Vietnam. He appreciated his good fortune: "Man, if it wasn't for running I'd be dodging bullets in 'Nam instead of training for Munich."

https://consumerscomment.com/becoming-limitless-review/

2. Chaiya

Chaiya Member

Yes, I guess with that question - everyone wants to be successful, it's a matter of how you are going to achieve it. The fulfilling part is the process to becoming successful, not the actual achievement. Also, everyone has different definition of success, it may be small for other but big for them and vice versa. Success for me is coherent to you being happy and contented. So, Yes, I wanna be successful and that is in every aspect of my life. The process that I'm going through makes the success part a painful yet fulfilling one.

3. kirbycorpin02

kirbycorpin02 Member

Everyone has their own definition of success. Even if it is small or a big one. It is so fulfilling to achieve your goals. Success will not happen in just a few moments. You need to work hard for it. You need to be at the bottom before being recognized. You need a lot of patience and perseverance to achieve your goals.

4. Alzack50

Alzack50 Member

Everyone wants to be successful and, i think all people who became successful they also begin and failures.
    Sometimes failures will teach to us to work hard not to put us on hard situation. If you have something to achieve just keep do and trust yourself that you can do.

5. tjmay

tjmay Member

The only person that can answer the question above is you. I am neither able nor willing to prescribe the ultimate definition of success, as this is not possible. Every person is thinking differently about being prosperous in life and is defining success in another way, so there can’t exist a definition that is suitable for all. It is very important that you know exactly how to define success in life! Make yourself aware what accomplishment, success, and prosperity in general means to you in your life. Some might define success as having luxurious cars and a huge mansion, whereas others consider a life full of joy and happiness with their family as the true meaning of success. Once you have figured out what is important for you personally you are able to focus on your visions and goals.

6. Of course, everyone wants to be successful in life. Success doesn't happen overnight. It happens day by day with forward progress both large and small.

7. diannednilan

diannednilan New Member

Ofcourse. It keeps me to strive harder in life. I oew it to myself.

8. emax2000

emax2000 Member

Yes, the first thing everyone must do when the wake up in the morning is to think of the set goals for that day and how successful you are to become in reaching your goals.

9. BNicely

BNicely New Member

I think this might be a question that touches on our subconscious and our brain programming.

What does successful mean? Does it mean rich? Or does it mean richer than other people? LOL

Being content and healthy is what I consider successful to be at this time in my life, and yes, I would like to be successful.

1 person likes this.
  10. jeszai

jeszai Member

Success depends on each and everyone's own perspective. Well for me, happiness is the best sucess a person can have. Along side with my journey, I am aiming for that kind of success. The conviction I have that happiness is what success is all about.

11. cathygagaa

cathygagaa New Member

Yes. That is why I am working hard to attain time and financial freedom. Lets all be successful and bless others too

12. clairebalubal

clairebalubal Member

Of course. To be successful is what I aim the most. I wanted to be a businesswoman, however, I am currently employed since I don't have enough capital to start. For me, to achieve what I dream is becoming successful. So if someday somehow I can achieve my dream to be a successful businesswoman, I can say that I am already successful in life.

13. subhan456f

subhan456f Member

The truth is success isn’t a goal or destination — it’s a MINDSET you take on to achieve your goals. And like all other mindsets, you don’t just drop it once you achieve your goals. Instead, you adopt it so you can carry it with you forever.

And I’ll be honest: Success isn’t an easy feat to accomplish.

That’s why I want to help you rewire how you think about success and help you break down these barriers once and for all.

14. ItsMazohra

ItsMazohra Member

everyone wants to be successful.
    I think, to become a successful in life you must do all the things you wanted to do.
    First, Study hard and Graduate from College
    Second, find a Job
    Third, after getting a job, do you best in it.
    Lastly, Marry a man who loves and you love

If that happens to your life, and you're happy. You find your happiness and you're craving no more, cuz you are contented on what you have, THAT IS SUCCESSFULL for me.

15. gbricia123

gbricia123 New Member

i want to be successful so that i can help others to become successful too

16. Cabinet

Cabinet New Member

I truly believe that everyone wants to be successful in life. Where we fall short is in the idea that success happens overnight or that we have to be perfect to achieve it. Some successes do happen overnight, but most people have had to work for it. The most important thing to remember is that you can't be afraid to fail, for success is often found in our failures.

17. Cabinet

Cabinet New Member

I completely agree with everything you said. Success means different things to different people. For me to be successful doesn't involve money, but instead to be contented in my soul.

18. Rrom4533

Rrom4533 New Member

Question over a question! Is there any one who doesn’t wanna be successful in this life?

I think every one with their own ways!

19. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

everyone dream is to look for a way to get success,nobody can reject success to failure, for me I want to be a success stories before my friend and family.

But archeiving success in life is not that easy you really need to work hard for it and wakeup early in the morning start preparing for work and come back late in the night .

This let me know that I have something to rely on for success since I will get paid at the end of the month use the money and build up my private life from there so everybody should strive to be a success story for their family since all family need success and not failure.

20. jjmontero

jjmontero Member

Definitely yes! But I know that before I reach that time, it takes a lot of failure and learnings to accomplish.

21. jjmontero

jjmontero Member

Of course, who would not want to be successful in life. It just take blood and sweat before you achieve everything that you want.