Do you still watch cartoons?

Discussion in 'Television' started by owlwright, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Mohammed Murtuza

Mohammed Murtuza New Member

Yes, it helps me re-live those childhood moments, some of the best moments of my life.

2. Jeremy De Ramos

Jeremy De Ramos New Member

I would still watch cartoon even if I am 15 years old. Cartoons are my childhood. Cartoons are good to watch with your friends because all of the cartoon series is funny and it has friends in the show. Cartoons are good past timers too. You can easily access some of the cartoon that you cant watch on the internet. I suggest that you watch Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, The Regular Show, Adventure Time, The Amazing World Of Gumball and Ben 10.

3. Cheryl Gutierrez

Cheryl Gutierrez New Member

Yes I do. I still find it entertaining and an escape from reality. I would watch from time to time when I need a good laugh or when I need my imagination to get going. You are never too old to watch cartoons.

4. Yanivosso

Yanivosso New Member

Definitely still love all favorites like Edd edd and eddy, sponge bob, South Park , and Rick and Morty.. can you also spend hours just passing the time munching on some good comfort food while watching cartoons?i can definitely spend the whole weekend sometimes just completely hypnotized like a child in front of the screen. I say that we are never to old to dream .

5. anneesteves878

anneesteves878 New Member

YES! Of course. When I was a child my first cartoon network that I have watched is Tom and Jerry. And until now I still love to watch it while eating snacks and looking back to my childhood days it's still the same feeling and fun while I'm watching it. There's this exciting feeling and fun like only cartoon network can fill in those missing slot in my mind that would make me happy. And it also can be our source of happiness .

6. RenCarp

RenCarp New Member

Yes! I am already 18 years old but i still watch cartoons. It has lots of benefits to the children. By watching educational cartoon films ,children at every age learn so many things. Infants and toddlers start learning different words, objects and their meanings.Also, they can improve overall cognitive knowledge among young children.When a kid watches TV in his very early age, he learns many things before going to school. He takes up things easily and tries to learn how to speak and conduct himself.Helps Improve Vocabulary and Learn new languages: Good media increases the vocabulary of the kids. Children also learn to interact in various languages with help of television media. For instance children who don’t have English as their first language, learn English more readily, from watching these cartoon films as compared to their teacher and books .

7. Roch Lazada

Roch Lazada New Member

Yes! And I think we can all agree that some cartoon shows now is kind of different compare in the year 90's. I also notice that way back then, mostly cartoon shows in the 90's raises certain values , while today I think maybe the creators of today somehow do the same but i think majority of it is how they deliver it like in the way of bullying and teasing and other goofy stuff. I am not saying that all cartoon shows today is like that, my point is the majority of it has kind of a distorted content, that maybe look fun but actually has different impact for children's behavior.