Do you think that being angry affects cooking?

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by michpiong, Mar 28, 2019.

1. michpiong

michpiong Member

Do you think that being angry affects cooking?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Yes. it affects your cooking because you are angry. you cannot focus on what you are doing. you are not in your mood.

3. rvtamayo

rvtamayo Member

Getting angry is an emotion and it affects your mentality thus reflects in your actions, and losing focus from the task on hand gives a negative result on the expected outcome. And even I experience these moments that when got distracted I often forgot that I am cooking that the result is not pretty.

4. marcbarredo13

marcbarredo13 Member

Yes, you will lose your focus not only in cooking but also in other certain things too. You will make wrong choices when you are mad so it greatly affects what you are doing and you will not have the focus to do things right. In cooking, cooking while you are angry will result in consequences like you may cook food a bit saltier or a bit tasteless because you don't concentrate on cooking and you focus only on your mood. Try breathing techniques when you are angry and I promise you that it will change your state of mood.

5. febe

febe New Member

I believe that anger can affect our cooking. However, it could be both in a bad and positive way. Sometimes, when we are mad, we get stressed that everything we do do not fall into the right place. On the other hand, cooking could also be our stress reliever. There are people who feel better when they cook or when they are doing their hobbies.

6. Yes, it affects cooking. Because you can't concentrate to your cooking. When Im angry it is not delicious, not good taste. When Im angry sometimes i got wrong in my dish. Sometimes too salty or too sweet. It affects everything.