Do you watch anime?

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Bob Joey, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Bob Joey

Bob Joey Guest

I've recently started watching it, and I must say that I'm in love.

The one that got me hooked was Shakugan no Shana. The plot, the characters, the storyline... everything was so awesome!

I can't believe I've been missing out on such greatness. I honestly wish I grew up on anime. Maybe I would've been a better person than I am now.

2. missusyessum

missusyessum New Member

I do enjoy watching anime but I've only seen a few. My all time favorite would have to be HunterXHunter. I also liked Samurai X, Yuyu Hakusho, Fushigi Yuugi, Flame of Recca and Ranma 1/2. They are all pretty popular when I was growing up so I always watch it with my cousins and friends. It's actually a big part of my childhood and even now that I'm older I still watch anime every once in a while. I don't really look for new things to watch which I know might sound weird. I just re-watch some of my favorites but if a friend would recommend a really nice anime, I'll definitely check it to see if it's something I would enjoy watching.

3. Xuan Zhongda

Xuan Zhongda Guest

No, not really. I used to quite some, but not much at all anymore. In fact not at all anymore.

I used to watch Bleach and Naruto semi regularly. Got over that eventually. Aside from those, there is only 3 anime's that I have watched and considered excellent(well, actually, they're excellent).

Code Geass, Deathnote, and Durarara!!. Samurai Champloo was pretty good as well.

I also remember vaguely watching Yu Yu Hakosho or something like that, and Kenshin or something.

I don't watch anime any more, but I gotta admit some anime were really awesome.

4. csboles

csboles New Member

I also just got into watching anime. My husband showed me Hellsing, and I immediately fell for it! Following suit, I watched all of Black Butler and Black Butler II. We are now watching all of Dragon Ball and will continue with the series.

The ultimate anime that everyone should check out is Berserk. It is amazing! My real love for anime came when I saw Griffith and Gutts fight. This is the only anime that I decided to read the manga for as well. It is also amazing! :thumbsup:

5. elaine12

elaine12 New Member

i grew up watching animes from voltes 5 to other japanese cartoons.. even if i'm already in my late 20's i still enjoy watching ranma 1/2, fushigi yuugi, yu yu hakusho, detective conan and lots of other animes! :)

6. Mae Dangan

Mae Dangan New Member

Yes, I do watch anime! :D I love their stories. I like love and adventure stories.

7. fiel

fiel Member

This topic should be moved at the Television forums.

Anyways, yes I do love and watch animes. I am a hug anime fan ever since I was a kid. I have tons of favorites, both classic and the new ones. Right now Im currently hooked in watching Naruto Shippuuden! - my current favorite anime. I love everything about Naruto, Isn't it obvious on my avatar? lols. :D

8. Voatana

Voatana New Member

Yes, I really enjoy watching anime! :) As a kid I was obsessed with Dragon Ball Z and I still love it. I also used to watch Outlaw Star and Tenchi Muyo. In the last few months I finished the series to Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple, Jyu-Oh-Sei, Casshern Sins, Murder Princess, Hikaru No Go, and Sands of Destruction. I'm currently in the middle of watching Orphen, GunXSword, and Basilisk and I like these too, so I'll definitely be finishing them. :D

9. sbjc

sbjc New Member

Good day! I am a die hard fan of anime. I do not know why, but it is really cool to feel to be a child once again. LOL. I like it much when the anime has a love story. My favorite anime is Ghost Fighter, it's so amazing, then followed by Fushigi Yugi and Detective Conan. I even collect stickers and posters of anime, and I take a look of them once in a blue moon.

10. xFatal23

xFatal23 New Member

yeap, i watch anime like naruto,bleach and one piece and i also read manga's i like action pack anime's.

11. Panja

Panja New Member

A friend of mine got me into anime 5 years ago. Ever since then I've been in love with it.
    I like anime's with lots of episodes. My favorites are Ranma 1/2, Chrno Crusade, Naruto, Fushigi Yuugi, Rurouni Kenshin, Shakugan no Shana, and a really nice one Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha. I've seen at least over a fifty anime's and manga's. Love the ones with comedy, love, and magical.

12. Riggers

Riggers New Member

I have been really into anime for about a year now after being introduced to One Piece. However, I have really only watched some of the more known animes.I have watched the entirerity of One Piece, Death Note and am currently enjoying Bleach and Naruto. I also have HunterxHunter, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, FLCL and Full Metal Alchemist ready to watch.

From what I have watched so far I have concluded that One Piece is the best anime for story and characters with good fighting. Another bonus being that the fillers are few and are interesting. Bleach has good charaters and great fighting with ratehr good fillers. However, I really haven't gotten into Naruto. In my opinion the first 40 episodes were good and then it got rather dull with extremely dull and frequent fillers. I also found Shippuden rather dull. I also found Death Note to be a very interesting concept but it got really dull towards the end of the story and was dissapointed that they killed off the most interesting character L.

I have high hopes for Cowboy Bebop, FLCL and Full Metal Alchemist. If you have watched these I would appreciate your feedback.

13. quercitron

quercitron Member

Yes. It mostly comprises Japanese culture and a creative way of portraying a storyline.

14. cfulton33

cfulton33 New Member

I used to work as a therapist for transitional-aged youth and all of my clients loved anime. I watched different anime series in an attempt to like it and to bond with them, but it wasn’t for me! I was particularly recommended to watch Full Metal Alchemist.

15. elaineeeeeey

elaineeeeeey New Member

YES!
    Since I was in High School I'm watching Anime because its cute, less stress, way better than the dramas in TV that time.
    Until now even I started working and Facing Adult Life I still watching anime in my Free Days.
    My most favorite Anime is One Piece, I already finished watching Naruto, Kimetsu No Yaiba, One Punch Man, The Slime, etc.
    Now My most watch is One Piece, Black Clover, Dr. Stone. I Super Love it!