Do you watch TV for entertainment or gain information?

Discussion in 'Television' started by beckertani, Mar 29, 2019.

1. beckertani

beckertani Member

You can watch basketball on TV and News to.

2. NellSeon

NellSeon New Member

I actually do both however I mostly watch TV for entertainment.

3. KJlullaby

KJlullaby New Member

I watch TV for entertainment and to gain information. It's called balance!

4. AlexJBoyd

AlexJBoyd New Member

Most TV, even if it is intended to provide information, is mostly geared towards entertainment. I think if you're watching TV primarily for informational purposes, there are far better, more efficient ways of doing so. TV is really for relaxing.

5. bach26

bach26 New Member

They are also considering a technology to help parents monitor TV viewing. ... The amount of television children watch varies immensely. .... Where can I get more information?

6. ginaneriza

ginaneriza New Member

I'm watching Television for me to learn something especially if the story is about Family and Historical events, we know that some of it was entertaining but if you will looked at it and understand the true concept of the story your watching you will see that there's a lot of knowledge that you will learn and apply in the future.

7. Georgeliner

Georgeliner Member

Yes i do.

8. Dmariere

Dmariere New Member

I watch TV both for entertainment and information. For every program you watch there's always something you learn even when you watch a kiddies program. TV tells you lots and lots of things

9. Joel2019

Joel2019 Member

Both, but majority for entertainment purposes. Whenever I have free time and I want to be comfortable in my house, I just watch TV, it really feels good watching TV at home. But there's a lot of channels that are educational, that's the time you can do both.

10. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

I do so for both. There are still some shows that I watch that interest me. There are also some issues both here and abroad that I am following and want to know more about. These are important because it might affect me and other people. It can entertain and inform.

11. unknownXIII

unknownXIII Member

i only watch TV for news after that i switch to my computer i use TV as my 3rd monitor connected to my PC to watch movie and anime