Does music really affect our mood or we adapt to it?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Terion, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Terion

Terion New Member

Music as we all know, is the key to our soul. Some have gone further to say music is the controller of our minds, but we really don't know how true that is. Everybody has a reason to listen to music, it might be your present mood, place where you are, and a lot more.
    Music, as we all know is everywhere in the world, there's music under the sea(Lol), there's music in the air, there's probably music beneath the earth, what i'm trying to say is music is infinite, so I'll just jump straight to the point. I really want to know how music connects with our moods and soul.

2. donald78

donald78 Member

Music does not only change your disposition, but it can also alter your future mood as well. Even if you turn that music that you listened to can significantly change your brain waves. That mean, a positive mood for the hours to come. After all, music can change your mood in an instant and make a gray day explode with color. Music is part of our lives, you can actually feel it as soon as the music plays.

3. donald78

donald78 Member

Music can affect your mood in many ways. This is because of the rhythm and tone that we hear when we listen to music. When we listen to the rhythm, our heart actually begins to synch with it. A slow heartbeat with a strong diastolic pressure tells our brain that something sad or depressing is occurring. Listening to your favorite music every day can somehow actually affect your personality.

4. jjmontero

jjmontero Member

Music really affect my mood. In times that I feel stress I turn on my playlist and start listening to music.