Does Postloop really make you money?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by itleo, Feb 4, 2018.

1. itleo

itleo New Member

Hi people.
    I'm a new member of postloop and I'm just trying to make it a bit of money on the side. I was wondering if anyone has had any success and what type of money you're making?
    Could this be my future full time job?
    I'm really new to this way of making money and have no idea what I'm doing but I'm sure I'll get into it.
    Help me get the ball rolling and join this thread I suppose.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    I am glad to hear any feedback you're willing to provide me or any information on how to make easy money online.

2. jozylrose12

jozylrose12 New Member

Hi there, i am also new, i will be following this blog so i can see post if this site really makes money

3. gobbledygook

gobbledygook Member

I'm also new here. Just started posting yesterday and I found out they prefer lengthy posts, like 2-3 paragraphs or more. Some of my posts were only a few sentences so I'm thinking I'd get rejected. Hopefully not. *fingers crossed*

I found out about this on YouTube. I'm subscribed to a fellow Filipino who uploads videos about online jobs and Postloop is one of them. He has a tutorial video about this. According to the comments I've read on the video, this really pays but you have to have a high rating, like 4+.