Dog or Cat

Discussion in 'Television' started by edcel, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Remz93

Remz93 New Member

I prefer a cat because they are not as aggressive compared to a dog. Cat's are cleaner pets, they often self clean their fur and are more easier to maintain. Cat's make less noise than dogs and they are generally more adorable.

2. Ryan232

Ryan232 New Member

I like cats because they are so amusing sometimes. They are clean, they use their litter box and they don't stink. They like to get attention but they don't need as much attention as dogs. They are fun to play with and they always have a lot of personality.

3. ckcess13

ckcess13 New Member

Cats! Cats! Cats!

Well, actually it depends on you. I'm the kind of person that doesn't want to be bothered a lot and I don't want to go on walks with pets. Dogs, for me, are noisy and smelly. Cats groom themselves. They're cute, cuddly, soft and warm. Study shows that a cat's purrs are beneficial to your health. It can reduce stress, lowers blood pressure, helps heal fractures and relaxes sore muscles!

P.S. I'm confused why this thread is under Television. Are we talking about the cartoon CatDog?

4. Marcosdc

Marcosdc Member

I choose dog than cat because dogs are more active than cats.

5. TallAngel

TallAngel New Member

Both are adorable!

6. gobbledygook

gobbledygook Member

Most of my siblings prefer cat. My older sister and brother both have Persian cats and all the members of the family adore them. I, on the other hand, prefer dogs over cats. I have a shih tzu and his name is Chewy. I know dogs are more high maintenance than cats but I have no problem with that.

Dogs are affectionate. I love how my dog welcomes me whenever I come home. He will jump up and down and would kiss me nonstop. He also has this instinct whenever something's wrong with me. I had a headache once and was just laying on the bed when he suddenly laid next to me and licked my forehead. Dogs are definitely man's best friend.

7. leradj001

leradj001 Member

Both have their distinguishing fluffiness and cuteness but I prefer dogs as they are very loyal to their respective owners and they are the most loyal and caring bunch of fur-balls that we humans can love and also I am a dog person.

8. Ivan23

Ivan23 New Member

I prefer dogs, but I love cats too. But I feel better connection with dogs than cats, but that is just me.

9. qwerty24

qwerty24 New Member

I prefer cats but I have two dogs, I prefer cats because are more relaxed.

10. jlynjanz

jlynjanz Member

i love both but i will choose cat between dog because cats are more cute i can carry them easily ..

11. prexv

prexv Member

Honestly, until now I still havent really decided which is better to have as a pet whether a dog or cat is the best. I've seen hundred of videos about the cat or dog being the best pal to have like people sharing their cute videos online. I havent yet adopted a pet dog nor cat since both of my parents isnt really that fond of animals sadly but I would love to have a dog or cat or even both of them maybe in the future whenever my boyfriend and I finally decides to live together. My boyfriend is an animal person and he used to have a pet dog and two cats where unfortunately one of the cats just passed away couple of months ago. I remembered one of their cats, a tabby cat, can be very annoying for he cannot stop meowing whenever he's around them, the other cat was a chill kitty and just minds his own business while their pet dog was a nice bestfriend to him and behaved well. I know every animal has their own personality and behavior, so I think I finally made up my mind that there's nothing wrong for choosing both of the animals and I think its really not necessary to only choose one since they're both lovely animals.

12. Erimo

Erimo Member

I prefer dogs to cats. I just find them more lovable and friendly or maybe because I was born on the year of the dog.

13. Dresa

Dresa New Member

I truly like both dogs and cats but my husband is not a cat lover, so we have only a dog. He's a Shiba Inu and he's the best dog ever. He's our only child and we dote on him. I might be able to get a cat if I just smuggle one home while my husband is out of town.

14. lindymae1

lindymae1 New Member

I love dogs, dogs is everyone's best friend well I do also love cats since all of them are very quiet and well preserved unlike to all dogs that are very noisy but I love them all totally

15. kixapolinar

kixapolinar New Member

When I was a kid I really love dogs. I remember when I always ask my parents to buy me a puppy but they never gave me one, and I was just "Okay", maybe I will just accept the fact that I will never have a pet. Until one day, a kitten came in our home and I named him Mingming. Back then, my love for a dog was totally opposite for a cat. I really really hate cats. Cat has a very smelly poop compared to dogs and they are always eating our food without our permission. So in short, I really don't like cats.
    When Mingming came to our home, I had mercy on him so I fed him and gave him shelter. Sooner or later I started to love cats. I want thank him because he made me realized that I love cats than a dog. Now I am a certified cat lover.

16. Jonasaguilar

Jonasaguilar Member

Cats and dogs have different needs and characteristics, so this decision is influenced as much by the type of lifestyle you have as it is your personal favourite. It’s less about ‘dog vs cat’ and more about which animal would best suit your lifestyle, taking into account your activity levels, the space you have at home, whether you have children or not, and how much time you can give to a pet. I think for me the answer is Dog

17. KennySinc

KennySinc New Member

I actually prefer neither, so I have more time playing video games and hanging out with friends, I'm not sinical but they are aren't useful for anything and take up my time

18. iansilvino18

iansilvino18 Member

Dogs wait at the door when they know you’re coming home. They dance for you with excitement when they see you. And they’re always deliriously ecstatic to see you.

19. Isakft

Isakft Member

Dogs! I'm allergic to cats, so my love for cats ended early...

20. Marcosdc

Marcosdc Member

I love dogs.

21. stoxinc

stoxinc New Member

Dogs are the most loyal pets you can get but a cat might not be bad either, coz its really clean.

22. michpiong

michpiong Member

I preferred to like cats than dogs. Cat still smells good even they don't take a bath in a month. They are sweeter and softer than dogs. Cats are tiny where they can sleep with you for they just need a little space. Also, Chinese believes that cats are lucky in the businesses.

Attached Files:

23. Vinziboi11

Vinziboi11 New Member

Cats for me. They pretty much take care of themselves they just need food, water, litter box and occasional petting and they are good. I wake up every morning with my cat rolled up on my bed.

24. Jeahan08

Jeahan08 Member

Dog for because it’s my bestfriend. He join me for jogging, whenever I’m going home from work he is excited to see me. For now he is my happy pill.

25. zoemarie123

zoemarie123 New Member

This is any easy choice for me because I am allergic to cats, so the obvious choice is dogs. I have also found dogs to be more playful and loving than cats. While I'm not at a point in my life where I am ready to own a pet I would definitely choose a dog over a cat.

26. nikiii23

nikiii23 New Member

I am a cat mom and I love cats but I love dogs too. Both have their positive and negative sides, mostly positiv. They are very friendly and people needs them.

27. JaniceA

JaniceA Member

I like dogs instead of cats. I have a dog named Tobby but she is a girl..She can make my bad days turned to be a good one when she plays with me and seeing her so happy and excited whenever I came home from work. She is my stress reliever. Dogs are really mans bestfriend. They can't betray us not like other people that we considered as BFF's, sometimes they became our number one enemy. I love dogs and I love TOBBY :)

28. lilshasha

lilshasha New Member

Of course, I prefer dogs! I have a cat phobia since I was young. I don't know when and how this started. Unfortunately, my best friend is a cat lover. I can't even go inside her house because they have three cats. I can't stand seeing or touching a cat. However, I love dogs. They are so cute and friendly. They say, "dogs are man's best friend." It is truth. Dogs are always there waiting for us. I remember when I got home late from school, my dog was waiting for me outside our gate. He is happy whenever he sees me. Dogs can sleep longer than us. They always nap anywhere and anytime. I actually find it cute when I see a sleeping dog. Dogs are clingy. Cats are just clingy too especially when they are hungry.

29. patreng

patreng New Member

Cat. There's something about cats that whenever I saw one my stress is relieved. I also like the fact that they don't give you too much attention, they're adorable and smarter.

30. tinatinay

tinatinay Member

Every pets are special, but for me I would choose a dog. dog's loyalty can never be replace by other animals and sometimes even human being. "minsan, mas Mabuti pa ang aso" they can also sense if you are sad or happy, Even though we leave them again and again they will never get tired of waiting. I have my Dogs named tiger and panda (dachshund and American pitbull) they are both have different character, tiger is too hyper but sweet and panda is more on protective ang lazy, they were like additional member of our family. but still, If given a chance again to raise a pet I would do both at the same time because it looks so adorable to see a dog and a cat together.