Dog or Cat

Discussion in 'Television' started by edcel, Jan 9, 2019.

1. janangelo18

janangelo18 New Member

I'll choose dogs because dogs can be taken on trips and enjoy days out and travelling. Unlike cats, they’re not naturally solitary animals, so they shouldn’t be left alone all day. And also dogs gives me a positive energy coz they're always active unlike the cat. But what truly made me love the dogs is they're loyalty to the owners. That's why they are so called "Man's best friend".

2. Georgeliner

Georgeliner Member

Love cats

3. janeabiquibil

janeabiquibil New Member

I love dogs. Aside from they are loyal, I think they are easier to train. No offense meant to those who love cats, but cats are really not for me. They are touchy sometimes and touchy doesn't suit my personality.

4. claraysabel

claraysabel New Member

I own 3 dogs so I would definitely say dogs. Cats are adorable too but I am a dog mom so that's how I feel. I love all kinds of animals though.

5. Allanjohn30

Allanjohn30 Member

A dog is a best friend that everyone wishes to have. The mental and physical abilities of dogs are really commendable. They are always there to be your personal guard, they will protect you as much as they can fight, they will watch your surroundings day and night, and they will be there for you if you don't have someone to talk with. Also, dogs can be our stress reliever, when we got home they are there waving their tails that shows respect, and they are more interested to see you when you come around. It is just amazing to imagine that one of the animals on earth can provide things that other people cannot provide us.

6. eyahserrano

eyahserrano New Member

I prefer dogs, though I don't have one. They are more attentive and listens to whatever you say. They can also be a companion if you are alone. They won't harm you unless you trigger them. They won't leave you and stays loyal. They are a good listener. You can teach them different tricks. They are fun to be with especially If you will teach them different tricks. Dogs also serve as your protector to whoever that wants to hurt you.

7. aycee21

aycee21 New Member

I prefer the dog. Dogs are like your babies they are playful and can be trained easily. They will love you and protect you. Dogs really are a man best friend.

8. Seriphif

Seriphif Member

I prefer cats over dogs. I like that a cat is a more independent creature and they are very smart. Cats will take care of themselves if left alone. I like big cats. I have had my eye on a Savannah cat, it is about the size of a small child. It too can be a good and loyal home protector.
    I do not care as much for dogs. They are like having a child forever. They need attention and to be entertained. They are cute but can be very bad if they don't feel cared for enough. They are also loud.

9. Bcaluag

Bcaluag Member

I prefer dog because its more friendly than cat.

10. Twinklebisnar

Twinklebisnar Member

Both because they both can give you happiness. They are also loyal to their owner and love their owner unconditionally.

11. TrishaGoins23

TrishaGoins23 New Member

Well that's kind of hard to say considering I gave both, but I'll do my best and give some reasons behind my thoughts. Dogs are a little bit more challenging than cats simply because some are hard to potty train. My dogs still aren't fully potty trained yet, but they have gotten a lot better since moving into our new place. My cats however can also be difficult at times. They like to shred just about everything they see. Yesterday they got a hold of the toilet paper and that was a complete disaster. Dogs are also more work that cats because you have to bathe them and take them out when they need to go to the bathroom, and with cats the just simply use a Litter Box. So for that reason alone I'll probably go with cats. But I love dogs too and it's honestly very hard to pick between the two.

12. Geofrey93

Geofrey93 Member

I prefer Cats. Cats are easy to train than dogs, Cats are much Independent than dogs, they don't require a lot of care like dogs.

13. zmdg27

zmdg27 New Member

I like cats. I think cats are cute and adorable, they are clean creatures, low maintenance than dogs, you don't need to walk them every day, don't bark at everyone they see and have more personality than dogs.

14. rvtamayo

rvtamayo Member

I prefer a dog maybe because I had the opportunity to take care of some. And most of parents cat is too lazy to enjoy the beauty of the outside world. Unlike my dog who appreciate everything and always ready to please me when I return home at night. He does things just to get attention like running all around until he was very exhausted and unable to run anymore and starts crawling. And I could walk him in the park and bring him when I go trekking.

15. klynne18

klynne18 New Member

I really love dogs! Dogs are so cute and amazing. Dogs are really playful, and for me they're stress reliever. Dogs are also.like humans, they can't speak but they could understand you.

16. Chepie

Chepie New Member

Since it is a man's bestfriend, I would choose dog. I have a dog since I was a child and I love that fact that I always have a companion. I always treat her like a family member

17. bnjgzmn

bnjgzmn Member

If you have a cramped space and do not have wide spaces at home, I would suggest that you go for a cat. A cat would help you kill those mice that is hard to catch and they are not high maintenance. Just give them food and provide them a cat litter and you are all set in having a pet cat unlike dogs that you have to take outside due to the stress that they might get if they are not playing. GO for a cat, they are clean and do not care if you are there. :rolling:

18. wkndroyal

wkndroyal Member

Definitely dog. Dogs are faithful companions, they're sad to see you go off in the morning, but are the first to greet you at the door in the evening, they're great to take walks and jogs with, great to bring around for general errands, and can they can be your protector too. Dogs can feel when you are sad and down, especially when you are sick, they give you their presence for comfort and when you need to just give out a hug they are there to receive it. You can talk to them without fear of being judged, and they can just sit and listen to you patiently. Dogs truly are man's best friend because they will love you with the same love and care you give out to them.

19. So99

So99 New Member

Cats because it's cleaner.

1 person likes this.
  20. Treveez

Treveez Member

Dog is still man best friend
    So I go with dog

21. hlabajosa1966

hlabajosa1966 Member

I prefer dog, they are Man's bestfriend. They are loyal , playful and lifetime companion.They will alarm you if there is stranger coming ,they can guard your house and protect.

22. naspb888

naspb888 New Member

I love cats and dogs. They are both friendly and sweet. They are my stress reliever. I like to touch their fury hairs. Most of my pets before were behave they are well trained by my parents were to poop and pea so it was not messy at home. But now I am busy at work & kids I don't have much time to pet cats and dogs now . But when my kids grow up in a year from now I would love to have pets again at home.

23. jajamon04

jajamon04 Member

I am more of a laid-back person so cats suit me. Also, I grew up with lots of cats which made me more familiar on ways to take care of them.

24. Zero10809

Zero10809 New Member

Dog! Dogs are more lovey, I think there’s a deeper relationship built for me personally with my dogs. I think people can love their cats endlessly but it never seems very mutual. Dogs show that they love you to the ends of the earth.

25. Zero10809

Zero10809 New Member

Dog! Dogs are more lovey, I think there’s a deeper relationship built for me personally with my dogs. I think people can love their cats endlessly but it never seems very mutual. Dogs show that they love you to the ends of the earth.

26. gcm2455

gcm2455 Member

Dogs are more intelligent and could be disciplined. So, I prefer dogs.

27. merben12

merben12 New Member

for me it's dogs. as they say the man's best friend. and most likely dogs are more intelligent and disciplined when trained

28. merben12

merben12 New Member

yes you're right with that, but for those dog lover they maintain their dogs clean

29. Tenzor

Tenzor New Member

Dog all day long, cause have a dog he's like my scout. Whenever i go out to buy in store, he goes with me guide my way. And it's awesome.

30. vincedprince

vincedprince Member

I think they both make fine companions. I think dogs tend to be a little more consistent than cats as far as friendliness and sociability goes, but many cats are quite friendly, and some breeds such as maine coons are known for being rather dog like in their personality, even tending to enjoy swimming and taking baths.