Drink lot of water.....

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Amitabh, Nov 22, 2013.

1. vinramoscareer

vinramoscareer New Member

Having 5 tumblers of water every day, it increases my brain power and provides energy. Recently, I tried 5 tumblers of lemon water and I pooped a lot(in a good way):thumbsup:! I guess lemon water is good for digestion and acts as detoxifying agent and helps in cleaning the liver leading to a better digestive health.

2. Joan Estrera

Joan Estrera New Member

Hydration is very important. Drinking an amount of water on a daily basis helps our body to function well. It allows our body to be able to regenerate and be cleaned.

3. Remziel

Remziel Member

Drinking enough water is most important. It is commonly recommended to drink eight glass of water per day. Drinking alkaline water is good for us. Most of the people are not aware of benefits of alkaline water. Alkaline water benefits are not limited, it provides many benefits that may increase your overall health. There is a number of benefits of drinking enough water:
    • Increases energy & relieves fatigue
    • Drinking more water can help with weight loss
    • Drinking enough water may help to treat kidney stones
    • Flushes out toxins
    • Drinking enough water can boosts immune system
    • Drinking water may help to prevent and treat headaches
    • Drinking more water may helps relieve constipation

4. chernobyll

chernobyll New Member

Better skin, increase in energy (very noticeable compared to lack of water), less cramping + there are studies showing even being dehydrated 1% can decrease strength by over 3%..too lazy to find the study right now tho.
    I drink around 4L on average a day and have been for a long time. Definitely worth it.

5. fordhamgirl914

fordhamgirl914 New Member

If i'm not mistaken, 70% of our body is comprised of water. Water is an important part of keeping our cells healthy and hydrated. It helps to flush out toxins. Most people have probably heard of drinking 8 glass a day as a rule of thumb. I think you drink as your body needs.

6. JPAN18

JPAN18 Member

I drink almost 10 glasses of water a day.

7. hunkmenlordy

hunkmenlordy New Member

If we do not stay hydrated, physical performance can suffer.Optimal hydration has been shown to prevent this from happening, and may even reduce the oxidative stress that occurs during high intensity exercise.Your brain is strongly influenced by hydration status. And Several studies have shown that water can relieve headaches in those who are dehydrated .Water may also help prevent the initial formation of stones.

8. myturkmen

myturkmen New Member

I haven't counted the water I consume in a day, but I always try to drink a cup after waking up. Then, I try to drink another before sleeping and having a shower.

You should always be dehydrated. It will make you strong and energetic.

9. Marcosdc

Marcosdc Member

EVERY MORNING I DRINK TWO GLASSES OF WATER IT HELPS ME TO DO MY THING IN THE COMFORT TOO EASY AND ONE GLASS BEFORE AND AFTER I EAT. I TAKE AT LEAST 8 GLASSES OF WATER A DAY.

10. Marcosdc

Marcosdc Member

IT HELPS A LOT WHILE HAVING A EXERCISE.

11. utkvodka

utkvodka New Member

Completely agree
    i Drink atleast 10 glasses a day

12. maryannilrn

maryannilrn New Member

Actually, water has always been my drink of choice. It just makes me feel good.

13. saifsayed

saifsayed Member

Food with high water content tends to look larger, its higher volume requires more chewing, and it is absorbed more slowly by the body, which helps you feel full. Water-rich foods include fruits, vegetables, broth-based soups, oatmeal, and beans

14. Marcosdc

Marcosdc Member

Eight glasses of water is a good advice.

15. mariaj

mariaj New Member

I always hear to drink eight glasses of water it helps the body to stay hydrated.
    But I don't end up drinking 8 glasses of water.

16. Danna0305

Danna0305 New Member

Often now i drink a lot of water after of being hospitalized because of dehydration and UTI.
    Now i really drink a lot of water when i ate junk foods or other salty foods and when i am tired i usually drink water and it really help to cleanse my body.

17. camillephuggins

camillephuggins New Member

Drink a lot of water because it is essential to our health. There are a lots of benefit that you will get when you drink 8 glasses of water a day. For me, here are some of the benefits:

1. It will help us flushes all the toxins that we intake.
    2. It helps our digestive system to work properly.
    3. It helps us to have a glowing, beautiful and healthy skins.
    4. It also maintain our blood pressure.
    5. It will keep us dehydrated.
    6. It prevents us from having kidney problem.

Saying all of this, it is very important for us to drink water and to eat juicy fruits and veggies to keep us healthy.

18. Esang

Esang New Member

Why should we drink a lot of water? Water is very important to our health as it keeps is hydrated but did you know that drinking water has a lot of health benifit?
    Water can make your skin looks healty as long as you drink at least 8 glasses/3 liters or more a day. It also eliminates unwanted skin breakouts like acne.

Headaches, migraines, diabetes, highblood, vertigo, common colds and cough and urinary infection may eliminate or prevent to happen by drinking a lot of water, not cold and not hot but rather just a room tempt water.

Drink a lot of water as it very healthfuk to stay healthy.

Are you also drinking a lot of water?

19. jlynjanz

jlynjanz Member

drinking water is good for the body it helps to digest the food that eat.

20. Smoz

Smoz New Member

I don't drink caffeine in the morning because it does less to wake up my than water does. I always try to drink at least a 16 oz bottle of water every morning before work or school. I also try to drink 4 bottles of water throughout the day equaling 64 oz total. That seems to be the consensus on the minimum we should drink a day (from what I have heard). I also get headaches really easy and being dehydrated is my number one issue when I get headaches. It takes me 36 gulps to finish a water bottle so I pace myself and make myself take 6 drinks at least every six hours. If I don't, I tend to forget about drinking. I also forget to eat so I set alarms so I can put down my work and eat.

21. Charliechuck

Charliechuck New Member

Drinking water keeps you hydrated, it helps to maintain smooth and moisturized skin. It makes also the hair to become silky and bouncy. Drinking water also makes your bowel movement in a good condition, it helps you to poop easily so that you could clean up your stomach.

22. darioigop

darioigop New Member

Why water? Because body contains 60% water, brain and hear 73% and lungs 83%. Sweating, Urinating and spitting can make u dehydrated. So replenish every time. Once u dont have enough water, it makes your blood thickens, and make ur brain empty. so you need water! Have a good health everyone.

23. free23elle

free23elle New Member

Drink a lot of water to save you from having a lot of health problems in the future. During my younger years, I fall on deaf ears because I thought it's just a myth. Now that I experienced having a urinary tract infection that i realized the importance of drinking a lot of water. Everytime I felt the pain in my body that I regret why I did not give much attention to it. If you want to have a longer and healthier life start drinking a lot of water. Water is life.

24. Jonasaguilar

Jonasaguilar Member

You've heard it a million times. When it's hot outside or you're exercising, drink lots of water. It's how your body stays hydrated.

But can there be too much of a good thing? In rare cases, drinking an extreme amount in a short time can be dangerous. It can cause the level of salt, or sodium, in your blood to drop too low. That's a condition called hyponatremia.It's very serious, and can be fatal. You may hear it called water intoxication

25. Tunaturkeydog

Tunaturkeydog Member

I've felt the benefits of water especially with my lifestyle. I'm an athlete and water does alot for the body. I do rock climbing, obstacle course racing and futbol. The routine requires me to drink 12-16 glasses of water a day. Water helps me to stay up all day even with the tiring routine.

26. belleanib

belleanib New Member

when i was in college i have a hard time drinking enough water throughout the day and it caused by dehydration . so i make some research about it and as per my research i need to drink plenty of water to improve my mood and ability to think And, the amount of water you consume everyday plays an important role in maintaining a healthy body..It takes about two weeks to feel like the water is impacting my body other than making me feel uncomfortable…. But then, one day, I just feel light and fresh and notice that the mirror reveals it to be the case too.

27. chillea

chillea New Member

I can still recall our high school teacher telling us that water is among the essential nutrients our body should have. It acts as a temperature regulator and aids in body functions. My morning is not complete without coffee. As soon as I wake up, I take around a glass of water so as to provide my stomach a barrier of protection against the acidic nature of coffee that may upset my stomach. I found this to be effective in calming the effect of coffee in my digestive system. From then on, it became my morning routine and shared this tip to my friends and colleagues. Whenever I finish a glass of soda or juice, I make it to a point to have water as the next drink to clear my tastebuds and throat of any adhering sugar particles that may cause sore throat, which I am also prone to having one.

28. Richy1

Richy1 New Member

Water is the most essential is humans life, it is good in health wise, it is good for body fitness and easy digestions, it require to be taken 25 litres of water daily and drink less water during the night.

29. JesNoi14

JesNoi14 New Member

Drinking a lot of water has many health benifits. Drinking a lot of water is very important as it keeps us hydrated on our daily activities. By drinking at least 8 glasses of water or more than 3 liters a day makes our skin looks healthier and prevents acne breakouts as well. Drinking a lot of water may also helps to prevent having headaches, migraines, high blood, diabetes and many more. Drinking a lot of water should be a daily habit as it helps us to build healthier body.

30. Donna12

Donna12 New Member

Drinking 8 glasses of water a day help your body function well and it helps prevent headache, dizziness and migraine caused by dehydration.