Drink lot of water.....

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Amitabh, Nov 22, 2013.

1. saifsayed

saifsayed Member

Drinking Water Helps Maintain the Balance of Body Fluids. Your body is composed of about 60% water. The functions of these bodily fluids include digestion, absorption, circulation, creation of saliva, transportation of nutrients, and maintenance of body temperature.

"Through the posterior pituitary gland, your brain communicates with your kidneys and tells it how much water to excrete as urine or hold onto for reserves," says Guest, who is also an adjunct professor of medicine at Stanford University.

When you're low on fluids, the brain triggers the body's thirst mechanism. And unless you are taking medications that make you thirsty, Guest says, you should listen to those cues and get yourself a drink of water, juice, milk, coffee -- anything but alcohol.

2. romilda

romilda Member

Drink enough water for hydration. Our body needs water in order to stay healthy and avoid sickness.

3. snesz08

snesz08 Member

We all now that water is life and without this we cannot survive. Water helps our skin to become smooth and elastic not only in our skin but in our body as well.
    I drink eight to twelve glasses a day and I observe that it getting glow and moisturize my skin. It helps my body to flush toxins and chemicals. Wherever I go, I always bring water to keep me hydrated.

4. michpiong

michpiong Member

For me, drinking lots of water is important. It will make you feel comfortable every time, makes you feel and look young, can lose weight, and become healthier. All of us should have water with us even we go shopping, in school and in work to make us hydrated and feel refreshed.