Drink lot of water.....

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Amitabh, Nov 22, 2013.

1. NIGHTF1RE

NIGHTF1RE New Member

I see here that most people agree that drinking a lot of water is a good way to improve your health, and most people could probably do with more water intake. However, I do want to point out that increasing your water intake is not some cure-all. Once you drink a certain amount (which varies based on activity and metabolism), your body is simply going to remove the rest as urine. If your urine is already clear or light yellow, you do not need to increase the amount of water you are drinking. Even though it would never be a concern for most people, hyponatremia is a condition that result from drinking so much water that the salt concentration in your blood drops. So don't get the idea that drinking a gallon per hour is a good thing. The best way to judge your hydration is you urine color. Aim for light yellow to clear.

2. Loki16

Loki16 New Member

water is the most important thing in our life. with out water we can not lived. water is good to all people it can prevent you from sweats. drinking water everyday can prevent us also from heart attack. 8 glasses of water everyday is much better to all people.

3. Adamcute

Adamcute New Member

As a person it is important to drink water because water is one that gives energy to our body because 65% of our body is made up of water to be energetic so when you do not drink water always your body can lose of nutrients. water is part of our daily life and makes it important. Drink the body's body especially during warm-up time and let the water become clean for our body and become strong.

Health is the most treasure than gold.

4. Dev Singh

Dev Singh New Member

Water is very essential part of our daily life !!,without water life is not possible at all whether we talk about animals or human beings ( regarded as social animal ) .It helps us to keep our circulatory system fresh and work properly on daily basis .According to scientists we should have a practice of drinking atleast 7-9 glass of water daily for being healthy and fit !!.
    Last but not least : HEALTH IS WEALTH (Water plays an important role in making good health this its regarded as wealth ).
    Thankyou .

5. Lhotte Noble

Lhotte Noble New Member

There's no reason that I wouldn't agree on the fact that drinking water is very healthy and beneficial. It will keep us away from sickness and will make us look good at the same time. That's the secret of my 87 years old grandfather for having a healthy body all this years. If I could drink as much as 8 glasses a day, then that would make me feel better and keep me from being busy all day.

6. ichiko

ichiko New Member

Reasons why you should drink plenty of water everyday. These are some benefits that you can get from drinking a lot of water everyday.

* It increases your energy and release fatigue because our brain is mostly water so drinking it helps you think focus and concentrate more.
    * Flushes toxin from our body through urination and sweat.
    * Promotes weight loss if you are on a diet drink plenty of water it reduces your hunger because sometimes we thought we are hungry but real is we are just thirsty and our body just needs to re-hydrate.
    *It also improves our skin. Best anti-aging treatment! :)
    * Puts you in good mood because if your body if functioning well you will feel great and happy.

7. Lhotte Noble

Lhotte Noble New Member

There's no reason that I wouldn't agree on the fact that drinking water is very healthy and beneficial. It will keep you away from sickness and will make you look good at the same time. That's the secret of my 87 years old grandfather for having a healthy body all this years. If I could drink as much as 8 glasses a day, then that would make me feel better and keep me from being busy all day.

8. daryll06

daryll06 New Member

Drinking water is essentially important for you to cleanse you body. Especially drinking before breakfast, it helps light your mood and makes your skin glow. Furthermore, if you drink 8 or more glasses of water can be a cure to respiratory illness, epilepsy, diarrhea, and probably, degenerative diseases like cancer.

9. anah1206

anah1206 New Member

Drinking a lot of water helps a person nourish himself. It keeps an individual from becoming dehydrated. And based on my experience and some further research it also helps prevent headaches and moisturizes the skin to avoid having dry and flaky skins. Another advantage of drinking more than 6 glasses of water a day is a healthy body. Drinking water helps eliminate toxins in the body that is responsible for poor health and kidney diseases. However, there are some cases where in drinking too much water is not advisable. For example, dialysis patients who needs to limit their daily fluid intake to avoid fluid overload because their body cannot excrete the water that is being accumulated in their body.

10. TheFeral

TheFeral New Member

Hi Amitabh

I taught outdoor survival to search and rescue teams for 22 years in Australia before moving to the Philippines, and an average sized adult requires between 2 and 3 litres of water per day mimimum. We lose body fluid through perspiration, exercise and general movement, but, we also lose it through the simple act of breathing.

Water can also act as an appetite suppressor because it fills us up so, can be of help for people trying to lose weight. Basically, you can drink as much as you want without the calories.

11. SurreTina

SurreTina Member

It is very important to do so, but drinking too much water isn't good for your kidneys, because it makes them work too hard so don't drink too much.

12. Stacey Wing

Stacey Wing New Member

Drinking water is very important. I have trouble with keeping my electrolytes up, so I personally use Propel in my water to help keep me balanced. I don't eat much salt, so I don't have that issue. We are made up of 70% water and we need to make sure that we keep ourselves hydrated. Water also helps to get rid of the toxins in your body and does help in loosing some weight as you are not putting things like coffee or soda into your body and you are getting rid of things that aren't good for your body.

However, like someone said above, there is such a thing as too much water. You should also consult your local physician if you are thinking about making any changes in your health.

13. angheloiudanut

angheloiudanut New Member

Water is life .Without water we die ,but same time to much is not good at all ,as people said before listen your body and try to find the right quantity you need .Before i used to drink water all the time i was thirsty and many years i had the toilet problem ,i feel like peeing ,for a while i thought i had problems with my kidness then i ask my doctor and he told me STOP drinking water all the time because u overdose your body .It s true, before i used to drink at least 2.5 gallons (10L) and pee all the time ,then when i cut it at half after 1 week i saw difference ,i dont pee all the time and i am the same, i feel good ,no every 30 minutes pee .Most important for life is water ,so remember when using alcohol for example 2 coups wine 2 coups water ,because this way u dont get deshidratation and u will drink less alcohol .My advice would be drink water before meal ,wait 20 25 min then eat, alcohol =water,if u know u drink anought water then stop drinking all the time u force your body by peeing all the time ,this is for all the guys here having this problem not to much even if u feel like drinking ,after 1 week u will reprogramate your body and u will see the difference ,hidratated less pee happy body .

14. Sherwindelarosa

Sherwindelarosa New Member

I used to drink 4 glasses of water first thing in the morning, before eating and before going to my work and it help me detoxify my body..... making this as a habit will help to stable blood pressure and you will feel great and more relaxed with your everyday activity.
    Water helps your body flush out toxins. “Your kidneys do an amazing job of cleansing and ridding your body of toxins as long as your intake of fluids is adequate”
    It fires up your metabolism. Drinking a large, cool glass of water after you wake up has been shown to fire up your metabolism by a whopping 24% for 90 minutes!1

15. Orl5998

Orl5998 New Member

I cannot stress how important it is to stay hydrated throughout the day. Even if you do not exercise, water will help your body cycle through it's waste as well as function efficiently and keep a clear skin. On the other hand, if you do exercise the benefits of hydration are extraordinary. Hydration prevents muscle cramping which is one of the main issues that people face when they are not hydrated. As well, it allows you to replenish all of the water lost within your body under exercises that cause a high amount of stress (ex. those exercises that make you sweat).

16. Rosamistika

Rosamistika New Member

Drinking water is the best thing to keep us hydrated and it washes away toxins from our body. Just like what I learned in a seminar this doctor said that we are not sick, but thirsty. We should drink water at least 8 glasses a day for water keeps us away from constipation and serious illnesses. We can live without eating, but we can't live without drinking.

17. masterjed

masterjed New Member

Water is life as what they always say. It prevents,cures and nourish everything. You will not believe If I will say lack of water is the Main SIMPLE cause on why we are getting SIMPLE headaches to lots of diseases. I'll give a simple explanation about headache. Our body consist of 60 percent of water , 90 percent of it circulates to our brain. Now not all of us drinks the required amount of water everyday, so this 60 percent of water inside our body will gradually decrease because ofcourse , we urinate and sweat . Supposedly, we need to replenish by drinking lots of water everyday but sometimes we fail to. As the days go by, this 60 percent will decrease to a point that the blood circulation of our body will be thicker than the usual. Now if blood is thinker, then our heart will have a hard time or it will double the effort to pump more for blood to circulate your body, thus causing high blood pressure and increase heart rate. Now if ht heart cannot pump enough blood to the brain because its thinker. remember that red blood cells carries oxygen, Less pumping of the heart, less red blood cells circulation to the brain, less oxygen to the brain , and that equals to HEADACHE. So , a simple reminder from a simple guy ,drink a lot of water to prevent DYING. :)

18. masterjed

masterjed New Member

Water is life as what they always say. It prevents,cures and nourish everything. You will not believe If I will say lack of water is the Main SIMPLE cause on why we are getting SIMPLE headaches to lots of diseases. I'll give a simple explanation about headache. Our body consist of 60 percent of water , 90 percent of it circulates to our brain. Now not all of us drinks the required amount of water everyday, so this 60 percent of water inside our body will gradually decrease because ofcourse , we urinate and sweat . Supposedly, we need to replenish by drinking lots of water everyday but sometimes we fail to. As the days go by, this 60 percent will decrease to a point that the blood circulation of our body will be thicker than the usual. Now if blood is thinker, then our heart will have a hard time or it will double the effort to pump more for blood to circulate your body, thus causing high blood pressure and increase heart rate. Now if ht heart cannot pump enough blood to the brain because its thinker. remember that red blood cells carries oxygen, Less pumping of the heart, less red blood cells circulation to the brain, less oxygen to the brain , and that equals to HEADACHE. So , a simple reminder from a simple guy ,drink a lot of water to prevent DYING. :)

19. Hexenbane

Hexenbane New Member

This is one of my problems, most of the times, when I'm at work I unintetionally forget drinking water because it skips my mind.

20. Drinking a lot of water is beneficial to our body, if we drink a lot of water it will reflect on our physical appearance, such as we are more glowing and our skin will look a lot healthier plus it will help to control our break outs too. Neglecting it will be detrimental, it will cause different illness such as, difficulties in peeing and break outs, I experienced it before, and it was horrible, I had a lot of pimples by not drinking water. So just drink water and avoid colored ones.

21. uwichii

uwichii New Member

Water is life because if you are drinking water everyday your life will longer. Water also is the main source of food because if we dont have water the plants and trees do not grow. Water need human and animal because the human and animal will be thirsty and they need water so that they will not become thirsty.

22. Maryjoy123

Maryjoy123 New Member

Eight glasses of water everyday, that's the standard to attain a healthy life, Water help the circulation of our body system, Lack of water to our body may causes illness or sickness.Drinking water is just to overcome thirsty, but it is also a good and natural medication.It help our digestive system can easily throw waste from our body.

23. marky6006

marky6006 New Member

Finding drinkable water is one of the first steps in your journey to a new home. If you instead consume contaminated water, you risk exposure to several diseases. Drinking water unfit for consumption may not only harm your health in the short run -- drinking unclean water may cause life-long health problems. And of course, these problems multiply if entire communities, or even cities, face these health problems.

24. marky6006

marky6006 New Member

Water is an integral part of most any workout, and it becomes especially important in order to prevent dehydration during long workouts. When exercising for an hour or more, drinking water treated with carbohydrates and salts can help maintain fluid balance, which aids athletic performance and helps prevent post-exercise fatigue and exhaustion.

25. software83

software83 New Member

The importance of water in the body cannot be over emphasized. Drinking at least eight glass of water everyday is probably one of the best thing you can ever do for your health. It helps the body organs in more ways than one to stay healthy and active.

26. ms.mishy22

ms.mishy22 New Member

Water is vital to our body. It helps flush out excess toxins, makes our skin hydrated, prevents wrinkles and delays ageing. Water also helps us decrease our cravings from eating unhealthy food and drinks.

27. jackiee1

jackiee1 New Member

While we may not need eight glasses, there are plenty of reasons to drink water. In fact, drinking water (either plain or in the form of other fluids or foods) is essential to your health. "Think of water as a nutrient your body needs that is present in liquids plain water and food.

28. Balatszki_07

Balatszki_07 Member

Water is a natural gift given to us by nature. Drinking water regularly in daily basis is the best way we can give to our bodies. Some of us drink it when we are thirsty and some of us drink it when we are fully hydrated. The surprising thing is that there are some people who don’t like drinking water at all. In facts, we need water to keep our health no matter who we are. The importance of drinking water for our bodies is paramount to our health, because it makes up to 70 percent of our bodies’ weight. There are four fulfilling benefits of drinking water to our bodies, such as it can speed up our metabolisms, make our skins healthier, lose our weight, and stay alert.

The first benefit of drinking water is it can speed up our metabolisms. Increased hydration levels have an effect of increasing the blood volume. The increased of blood volume helps the transport of oxygen to our bodies’ cells. It also facilitates the transport of waste out the cells. If our cells are hydrated properly, our metabolisms will be optimal. The more water we consume, the more efficient our cells can work.

The next benefit is it can make our skins healthier. Drinking water can help our skins healthier, refreshed, and radiant for sure. Our skins will look unhealthy when the toxins are remained in our bodies. The role of water here is to flush the toxins away out of our bodies. Our skins need a lot of water to stay hydrated and supple, so we have to make sure that we drink enough water each day. We need to drink water for about 8 – 10 glasses in a day in order to keep our skins healthy.

The third benefit is water can lose our weight. When we are in a diet or fitness program, there is a suggestion that we have to drink a lot of water. Water can help us to suppress our appetite, so we don’t eat as much as usual. Drinking water also helps our bodies to burn the fat in our bodies, and so our weight can be reduced. Some people say that drinking 15 liters of water in a day can help in losing our weight drastically. By the loss of our fat in our bodies, we can be healthier because some diseases caused by the fat will be avoided.

Finally, water can make us stay alert and focus. When we are properly hydrated, the circulation in our body will be good. By the fact, our brains are made up 85 percent of water, so we have to stay hydrated to help our brains. If our brains are properly hydrated, it will keep the mood fresh and active. People who drink less water often feel bored and less enthusiastic. Meanwhile, people who drink more water are really energetic and full of zeal. It also helps our bodies in relieving the fatigue of the body.

In conclusion, drinking water is a very important thing to our bodies’ health. Not only human, but also all of the organisms need water to survive. The importance of drinking water for our bodies is paramount to our health, because it makes up to 70 percent of our bodies’ weight. There are four fulfilling benefits of drinking water to our bodies, such as it can speed up our metabolisms, make our skins healthier, lose our weight, and stay alert. So, we have to consume water as much as we can to keep our body in a good condition.

29. haram

haram New Member

Being a medical student, I know about the importance of water in life. It is a famous saying:
    WATER IS LIFE
    And this is 100% true. Water constitutes about 80% of your brain. So if one is dehydrated, one can feel lethargy. One cannot complete one's tasks with being much dehydrated.
    So please drink at least 2 liters of water a day.
    Water also has dermatological importance. If you want to be wrinkle free, drink more water.

30. Donna Sanchez

Donna Sanchez New Member

I prefer water over any kind of drink/beverage. Drinking eight glasses of water a day is really beneficiary for your health. Did you know that headache, migraine, dizziness and vertigo are all cause by a decrease amount of water in your body? Our body is composed of 60% water and our brain and heart consist of 73% water. So our brain doesn't work properly if we are dehydrated. Hence, the occurrence of headache, migraine, dizziness and vertigo. So, every where you go bring a bottle of water with you!