Drink lot of water.....

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Amitabh, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Aharb1410

Aharb1410 New Member

A gallon a day is a good goal to have. But as this can be a lot they say to drink half of your body weight in ouces per day.

2. emarcilla

emarcilla New Member

Yes, I agree! We're on the same page. Buying water filter is the easiest and cheapest way rather than spending too much on branded bottled water every now and then. You will get same results and benefits at your own convenient as long as you drink a lot of water.

3. Docalds9899

Docalds9899 New Member

Water is good in our body. Everyday we need to maintain our body re hydrated, at least 4-8 glasses of water is good and needed by our body.

4. Renx

Renx New Member

Water is very essential for our survival. It will help digest food, and a good thermoregulator. We must drink approximately 6 to 8 glasses per day for optimal functioning

5. acejacob

acejacob New Member

Drinking a lot of water is good to our body. When we drink lot of water we could feel that our stomach is full. It help us clean our internal organs which we cannot do. As they say, too much is not good. But water is consist none of the chemicals that the other drinks may have. Still, we need ti be sure if the water is clean enough to be drink. As long as the water is safe abd potable to drink, there is no need for us to worry of drinking too much of it.

6. Parathsharma

Parathsharma New Member

Water is one of the most important part of our daily diet I prefer to drink 12 to 18 glasses of water a day which keeps me hydrated

7. lilibethnepo

lilibethnepo New Member

Digestion starts with saliva, the basis of which is water. Digestion relies on enzymes that are found in saliva to help break down food and liquid and to dissolve minerals and other nutrients. Proper digestion makes minerals and nutrients more accessible to the body. Water is also necessary to help you digest soluble fiber. With the help of water, this fiber dissolves easily and benefits your bowel health by making well-formed, soft stools that are easy to pass. and always remember our muscle is full of water so if we dont drink enough water we can die

8. gerrynepo

gerrynepo New Member

Should we drink a lot of water a day? For me YES!! Why?
    Because Drinking a lot of water can give you many benefits. Example of this is water can moisturize and hydrates skin cells so it means it can make you more younger and good looking. And if you have acne. It can treat acne as well so what we should do drink,drink,drink plenty of water at least 10 cups per day :) Good Night Everyone:love:

9. DianeBorg

DianeBorg New Member

Water not only hydrates us but it also helps our body cleans itself from inside. For example the more you drink water, the less you may have urine infections.

10. cristina23

cristina23 New Member

water is very important in our body thats why theres a saying WATER IS THE BEST THERAPY

11. dhanadylan

dhanadylan New Member

Water is one of the most important thing in this world. It helps us hydrated and flush out all the toxins in our body. Keeps us active and avoid unnecessary sickness and keeps us alert and active everyday.

12. CaptainDee

CaptainDee Member

Water is a source of life. If you want to live longer, drink plenty of water.

13. annali5a

annali5a New Member

Why we should we drink a lot of water? Here's some reasons why. Drinking water helps maintain the balance of body fluids. Our body is composed of about 60 percent. These body fluids helps our body to digest food, to create saliva and to transport the nutrients. Water can help control calories. Consuming water instead of high calorie beverages can be a great weight loss strategy to dieters. Water helps energize muscles. If the muscle cells don't have enough fluids, they don't work as well and performance can suffer. Water helps the skin to keep looking good. Because our skin contains a lot of water, it serves as a protective barrier to prevent excess fluid loss. Water helps our kidney to get rid of our body toxins.

14. Marshawn

Marshawn New Member

I would like to interject on the importance of drinking water. I have a background in wrestling , football and baseball and I would like to share my thoughts on the experience that I've gained that is centered around the importance of water consumption. The concept I would like to touch on briefly is hydration and cleansing . These two principles revolve around the body being 85 percent water, so when you are not properly cleansed or hydrated that 85 percent starts to drop and so does your health. That thought process is the foundation of the importance of drinking water.Research will always take you to the next level. Hope this helps.

15. JoyRam

JoyRam New Member

Drinking water is extremely important specially if you want to loss weight. Note that, the percentage of water varies according to your age and gender.
    The amount of water in the human body ranges from 50-75%. The average adult human body is 50-65% water, averaging around 57-60%. The percentage of water in infants is much higher, typically around 75-78% water, dropping to 65% by one year of age.
    If you want to know how much water you need to take in a day to achieve weight loss effectively, here is the computation on how much liters of water you need in a day:

Multiply your current weight (in kilos) to .07 (70% of water in our body)

Ex: 54 X 0.07 = 3.78 or approx. 4 liters of water in a day

I hope it helps! ♥

16. markedizon

markedizon New Member

Drinking Water Helps Maintain the Balance of Body Fluids. Your body is composed of about 60% water. The functions of these bodily fluids include digestion, absorption, circulation, creation of saliva, transportation of nutrients, and maintenance of body temperature.
    "Through the posterior pituitary gland, your brain communicates with your kidney and tells it how much water to excrete as urine or hold onto for reserves
    When you're low on fluids, the brain triggers the body's thirst mechanism. And unless you are taking medicationsthat make you thirsty, Guest says, you should listen to those cues and get yourself a drink of water, juice, milk, coffee anything but alcohol.

17. Impalals01

Impalals01 New Member

I feel like drinking a lot of water is important, but it's really hard to do when you have a job that doesn't really permit you to constantly go to the restroom. Also I feel like drinking water can be hard if you're not acclimated to drinking it. It's a real mental sport as well as physical and the sense that drinking a lot of water isn't as easy as drinking a lot of soda drink a lot of soda has flavor and water does not so you really have to put your mind to it.

18. halsoriano

halsoriano Member

Water is a very important ingredients in our body. It cleanse out toxic and purifies our system to make our body to move and have energy. The best way to drink water is after you wake up in the morning drink a glass of water 30mins before eating breakfast and at night drink less water to avoid often urination at night. So water is life.

19. youmostdie28

youmostdie28 New Member

Drinking many water in my body is to good because its clean my body provide energy boost, immune system, flush out toxic.
    its help maintain balance of my body fluids.
    im 80 kilograms and now 75 kilograms because im not now drinking soda or juice, just water a day to burn your fats and exercise ^_^

20. Casper19

Casper19 New Member

Since i was kid, my grandma use to ask me to drink always water in a day! At first i found it hard becauae i need to pee every minute and it bothers me alot while im playing my toys. As i grew up, i then realize that my grandma is the best. For all we know that water is good for our everyday movement, it helps so much and it will make you feel stronger and better every single time. Water is free, and i thank the girl who just taught me the importance of intaking it everyday. Whenever you are grandma, thank you. You are gone for a ling time, but your water still make me alive.

21. Lana89

Lana89 New Member

Drinking water plays a major role in appetite controlling and losing weight while you are following a diet but what is more important is to divide your meals into five meals/day. To be more specific, your daily meal distribution should be like the following:
    Breakfast- Snack1- Lunch- Snack2- Dinner
    And each meal should be followed by the next after 3 hours.
    P.S. If you are diabetic you can add Snack3 after the dinner.

22. mcor1330

mcor1330 New Member

Water is a very vital for our health but many of us over look it. Our body is almost made up of 70% water. We tend to overlook how drinking apropriate amount of water really affects our body. A lot of diseases are linked to insufficient consumption of water, the best example that we usually ly experience are mingraine and its highly attributed to sufficient amount of water in our brains.

23. edz930

edz930 New Member

Reasons why we should drink more water?

Increases Energy & Relieves Fatigue
    -Since your brain is mostly water, drinking it helps you think, focus and concentrate better and be more alert.

* Promotes Weight Loss
    -Removes by-products of fat, reduces eating intake (by filling up your tummy if consumed prior to meals), reduces hunger (hello natural appetite suppressant!), raises your metabolism and has zero calories!

* Flushes Out Toxins
    -Gets rid of waste through sweat and urination which reduces the risk of kidney stones and UTI’s (urinary tract infections).

* Improves Skin Complexion
    -Moisturizes your skin, keeps it fresh, soft, glowing and smooth. Gets rid of wrinkles. It’s the best anti-aging treatment around!

* Maintains Regularity
    -Aids in digestion as water is essential to digest your food and prevents constipation.

* Boosts Immune System
    -A water guzzler is less likely to get sick. And who wouldn’t rather feel healthy the majority of the time? Drinking plenty of water helps fight against flu, cancer and other ailments like heart attacks.

* Save Money!
    -Water is FREE! Even if you choose bottled/filtered water, it’s STILL cheaper than that surgary beverage and fat-filled latte!

24. Isaac mwewa

Isaac mwewa Member

Drinking a lot of water but not too much is healthy, our bodies are made up of 87% of water thus the balance should be maintained, water performs a lot of functions in our body, it is a medium of transportation for minirals and nutrients, it also maintains the turgidity of our cells.

25. Lovelee27

Lovelee27 New Member

Drinking 8 to 10 glass of water a day is very important to our health, The Water help clean the toxin in our body. And if your not drink lot of water a day, Your health maybe at risk. Some people are not drinking lot of water daily are dehydrate and have UTI (Urinary Tract infection), have dry skin, dry mouth and many more. Water can be use as therapy in other disease. So drinking a lot of water is really help our body fight from other disease.

26. kers

kers Member

Drinking a lot of water has a lot of benefits. It makes you hydrated, energized, and it makes your skin look good. Instead of buying skincare products, drinking water is way cheaper plus it also cleanses your internal organs.

27. Nino01

Nino01 New Member

Water is an essential part of our bodies. It makes up a significant percentage of our body's composition is one of the major building blocks that sustains life. If it weren't for water, life on Earth wouldn't exist.
    There are many benefits of the water that we often take for granted. Water not only helps hydrate our bodies, but it can also help prevent headaches, aid in digestion, and relieve bloating. Since water is a natural liquid, it's much healthier for us to drink than carbonated or high-sugar drinks like sodas or juices.
    Drinking up to eight of glasses water as part of a healthy diet can help promote weight loss because water helps boost metabolism and makes you feel full, minimizing hunger and calories intake. If you pair drinking eight glasses of water with water-based foods like cucumbers or fruits, you could reap the benefits of healthy, lean diet.

It's important to maintain a healthy body so you can feel good and live up to your fullest potential at work or school. Drink water to see the benefits in both your mind and body.

28. encrzjvnl

encrzjvnl New Member

it is important to drink water because it can help you to replenish the fluids that go out of your system and it also helps with the bowel movement

29. ElSch7

ElSch7 New Member

"When you're thirsty and it seems that you could drink the entire ocean that's faith; when you start to drink and finish only a glass or two that's science."
    ― Anton Chekhov

Our bodies, which work so amazingly, lose a lot of fluids each day. Most adults emit 400 to 2,000 mL of urine each daily. In twenty-four hours, most people sweat about 27.4 to 47.3 oz. We lose bodily fluids in our breathing and feces too. With sixty percent of our anatomy being composed of water, it is essential to replace lost fluids.

Dehydration can leave us with a dry mouth, bad breath, constipation and cranky moods. Low urine output, throbbing headaches and muscle crams are common with it too. Sever dehydration can leave a person sleepy, dizzy, fatigued, weak or confused. Your pulse rate and breathing rates could be rapid from as well. It can become a life threatening emergency resulting in shock, unconsciousness or heat stroke.

According to Mayo Clinic, some people may need more or less than 8 glasses of liquid a day. Exercise, hot weather, fevers, and kidney problems could elevate our need for higher water consumption. Pregnant and breast feeding mothers may require more too. If we listen to our bodies and try to drink wisely, avoiding sugary drinks, we usually seem to know about how much to drink.

30. petot07

petot07 New Member

Drinking a lot water is a one way to cleanse your body and also 95% of our body is water so not drinking a lot water is like killing yourself. Drinking water have so many benifits for your body so drink a lot of water