Earning from paid surveys

Discussion in 'Internet' started by jackiejackie, May 14, 2019.

1. jackiejackie

jackiejackie Member

Last year, July, a friend sent me a link for paid surveys. She said that I could earn dollars from it even if I am just earning Peso from my real world.

Since then, I have been taking online surveys during my coffee time at home, especially during weekends. I like it because it does not demand of my time much, I take it when I want it.

However, I am not earning millions from this, it's just that it's making me smile to see this sign "$" in my account. How about you, do you also do paid surveys?

[​IMG]

2. Warren1967

Warren1967 Active Member

Give YouGov and Rakuten Insight a try, I have used them and they are very good.

1 person likes this.
  3. jackiejackie

jackiejackie Member

Thanks for sharing, Warren. Cheers to our coffee time!

4. Alzack50

Alzack50 Member

Can you share the link here.

5. Alzack50

Alzack50 Member

6. jackiejackie

jackiejackie Member

Yes, sure... Just click here: >Register to Clixsense<

This other one pays me through paypal: >Register to Toluna<

I am recommending these two paid survey sites because I have tried them and I already had been paid more than once by these sites. In fact, I am ready for my next cashout with clixsense, since their threshold is only $10. Each survey may pay you $0.50 to $3.00.

For Toluna, I have just processed my second payout three days ago so it should reach my paypal account next week. Toluna uses redeemable points system with a threshold of 20,400 points. Each survey may give you 500 to 5000 points.

Last edited: May 14, 2019
    1 person likes this.
  7. jk5glad

jk5glad New Member

Thanks for sharing this, Jackie. I have been looking for ways to generate income in my freetime, too.

I, too, have accounts in raketdito and pesominer.

8. Alzack50

Alzack50 Member

I
    which one is better clixsense or toluna i have account on toluna already, but it's hard to pass the survey sometimes no mistake that i tap the option but still mistake result.

9. ohevit

ohevit New Member

Yes, I have also my Clixsense account....https://csl.ink/48R3.....I was just disappointed because the amount earned that could have qualified me to have a payout was not enough for encashment because they raised the amount to $50. Now, i am struggling to have more earnings to reach it.

10. jackiejackie

jackiejackie Member

I have been paid twice by Toluna, but I think Clixsense is better because all the other surveys from panel land, samplicio, and more are tapped here. I cashout at $10 up to now and I move it to my skrill account for free.

11. Alzack50

Alzack50 Member

Usually my answered in toluna was not qualified i dont know why until now when i take up surveys even 300 points sometime got failed so trying looking another survey. I hope clixsense is nice

12. jackiejackie

jackiejackie Member

One of the reasons why you do not qualify to surveys is not completing your profile information. Usually there are specific target respondents for a survey that's why we do not qualify to some surveys. Your profile helps in finding you a matched survey.

13. TonyDaniels

TonyDaniels New Member

14. ohevit

ohevit New Member

I don't know why I was not yet paid, even though I have already earned more than
    39 dollars . I opted for Payoneer.

15. Samanthaj18

Samanthaj18 New Member

I've always been curious about these paid surveys. It is a great way to earn extra cash in your spare time, it may be a small amount but every little bit counts. Even if it just pays for your coffee or bagel, its something!

16. Mikejanis

Mikejanis New Member

i am newbie in this world of online par time job like this, so i am eager to know much more about it. can anyone reffer me any kind of online job as long it is not scam thanks a lot.

17. jackiejackie

jackiejackie Member

I went to check in my clixsense account why you said you have to reach $50 before you could cash out. I found out that if you choose Payoneer as your mode of payment, you are required to have at least $50 in your account. However, if you would choose Skrill, you are only asked to have at least $10. That's why I am using skrill because the threshold is lower.

18. zLex1

zLex1 New Member

Checkout "UpWork" and "Click Bank" for good online work/ online side hustle.