Earning from paid surveys

Discussion in 'Internet' started by jackiejackie, May 14, 2019.

1. DiDi20

DiDi20 New Member

I still can't find a site that actually works. Am here trying this out, i just hope it works..

2. Sreelesh31

Sreelesh31 New Member

I have been participating in paid surveys for roughly around 2 or 3 months now. The sites which I use for paid surveys include YSense, I-Say and Toluna. All of these are really genuine companies and their pay rate varies. Sites like Toluna and I-Say give you points for completing surveys which can be converted into cash or can be used as gift cards whereas YSense pays you actual dollars that vary from survey to survey.

While participating in these kinds of paid surveys, you have to be very patient. The main reason being, you won't get paid for each and every survey because our profile should match the ongoing surveys. Only then you can participate in the surveys.

Sure, you can earn by participating in paid surveys, but it can only be seen as a side income, not which can earn you millions.

Thank You.

3. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

There are so many survey site now online, but I don't like survey because sometime the survey you get will just be few mostly if you are not from USA.
    Some survey site like survey savvy promise to give you alot of survey daily but fail to keep their promises and after signup you only get about two to three survey in a day which takes close to one month to reach their minimum payout.

Quick reward is another good survey site that have good number of survey daily and the rate per survey is very high, some of their survey pay around $1-2 but unfortunately the site is only opend for canada and USA and Austrialia,if you are from one of this country then quick-reward is the best option for you.

4. bads05

bads05 Member

I have tried 2 paid surveys site so far,, but its kind a hard for me because I am in an area where almost all surveys are not applicable, so I won't be able to complete most of the surveys that is why I find it hard to save points...If anyone could help me or suggest some high paying survey site?

5. JanetL

JanetL Member

I have work with so many survey site but quick-reward proof to always be loyal in terms of payment, and there are so many survey you can complete in this site everyday.
    I saw someone posting about survey-savvy the problem with survey savvy is that there are limited survey with survey savvy except for those members that signup from U.S.

6. Russel1Westbrook

Russel1Westbrook New Member

I honestly lost faith in the survey sites when some of the sites some of them told me I was in eligible for a lot of the surveys based on my age and demographics and my state and my current condition so I didn't waste much time and there isn't enough surveys to actually make money and waiting I could never wait I would rather shovel snow paint houses cut grass or just have a real job or get money from my ad sense account then mess around with surveys such a big waste of time

7. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

If you are a type of person that love doing survey the first thing that should come to your mind is the location you signup from, many survey opportunity is open for USA and they are the very set of people that receive more survey to complete everyday.

Your country of resident matters alot when its come to survey website since most survey advertisers almost post their job to be completed by us resident

8. Chris719rod

Chris719rod New Member

Iv been trying to find sights that pay doing serveys and stuff like that but lately iv just been finding sites that say they pay but ask for credit cards are their really any sites out their that do pay please help me out since I'm fairly new to this.

9. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

Seriously from my experience I will advice you not to offer anyone your credit card information, so many site that demand for your credit card information are scam and not reliable to work with.

There are so many survey site out there that offer you free service registration and process your payment without delay but you will get limited survey if you are not from USA.
    1.inboxdollars
    2.survey savvvy
    3.quick reward

this three survey site are paying and their support department are very friendly ,i will advice you not to give out your credit card information to anyone online.

10. JanetL

JanetL Member

The three(3) website you posted here are all paying not doubt, but the problem with quick reward is that registration is only opend to canada,usa,and one other country I think that should be Autralia.

I have send the admin a message asking him to add many country so that people from other part of the world can join and participate in their survey, but yet to received a respond from him.

For inboxdollars their service is really the best but they only process payment by check to international workers, more payment processor need to be added with inboxdollars this will help improve the quality of their service.

11. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

Kindly inform me when you received a feedback from the admin,the site has been online for so long so I dont think he has any intention to add any other country, he would have done this before now but if such development took place in the site you can post an update here for us to see.

Inboxdollars are working hard on their site to improve the quality of their program so we can expect a new payment processor any moment from today.