Ed sheeran or Taylor Swift

Discussion in 'Music' started by Berew, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Berew

Berew New Member

I love Ed sheeran's music, his music is creative and has a lot of meaning to the world of love we live in.
    His music is better than most of the music we listen to nowadays, it rekindles the love we have for different people and also our relationships with our loved ones.

2. mye0621

mye0621 New Member

Ed Sheeran would be my choice. I think he puts a lot more feeling into his music. I havn't listen to enough of Taylor Swift's music recently, but i remember a lot of her older music just had to do with ex-boyfriends. Thats not really my style. I'm definitely going to be trying to go to an Ed Sheeran concert this year.

3. edconsul

edconsul New Member

I think their music is pretty similar in the sense that most of their songs, if not all, are about their own experiences. I would choose Taylor Swift because I can relate to her music more. I mean I love Ed Sheeran. He gives such emotional vibes through his music. But I think Taylor's music represents the sentiments of most teenagers. And we've been through that, being teenagers. And so will the younger generations. Though this, her music is ageless and will never die.

4. tannahil12

tannahil12 New Member

Ed sheeran his music is better in my personal oppinion .

5. Sugarshaker88

Sugarshaker88 New Member

I like both! Both Sheeran and Swift are phenomonal song writers, when i want to hear deeper love songs i turn to Ed Sheeran. When i wanna think about revenge on my Ex Boyfriends i turn to Mrs. Taylor Swift. i have both of their music on my playlist and play it frequently.

6. rikkabergado

rikkabergado New Member

I just love how Ed Sheeran's play with his lyrics, his songs are beautiful and pure, can connect to the listeners soul as you listen.through his songs you can see what has made him who he is. He may not be that good looking and always appear scruffy, but he's one adorable and charming

7. AdvSrb

AdvSrb New Member

Taylor Swift for me is better choice.

8. Jeahan08

Jeahan08 Member

Both I’m very fan of this two. Their music is amazing.

9. Seriphif

Seriphif Member

I love both Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran. They are both very creative and great musicians. If I had to pick one it would have to be Ed Sheeran. His music seems to have more substantial subject matter than Taylor Swifts'. His music really moves me. He has really great beats, as well as deep and meaningful lyrics. His music can fit many moods and it is good, no matter what kind of music you like. His talent is amazing and he seems like a very nice guy. For me Ed sheeran is tops over Taylor Swift.

10. Bcaluag

Bcaluag Member

Ed sheran i like his song. most of his song makes a woman feel beautiful and worthy.

11. Geofrey93

Geofrey93 Member

If you are referring to their music then definitely both of them. They are wonderful in their own way. It would be unfair to compare them. And at the end of the day, your taste in music would determine your favorite artist.

12. cristy21

cristy21 New Member

I like Ed Sheeran but Taylor Swift for me is the best singer song writer since then , from her Taylor swift album to her reputation album this day , I've already listened to it and it is amazing. She's not just an amazing singer but an inspiration to everyone, I really love her ,her kindness , her sincerity, she's very genuine in everything she do. I'm actually a fan. Her songs are absolutely amazing! Her music is filled with beautiful lyrics, magical vocals and meaningful messages that younger listeners (maybe even older) can take with them through their lives. She sings about things that most people can relate to and I feel a very strong connection to her music. Her music perfectly describes her emotions and many different situations. She might sing about an excruciating breakup, a crazy, insane relationship, the joyous tale of a love she had with a boy, her family or her friends. She could sing the words on an instruction manual and it would still sound incredible! Whether she's singing one of her beautiful country songs with her guitar or she's singing one of her cool pop songs with a great beat, her lyrics, her voice, everything is just flawless.
    In short, Taylor Swift's music will take you on an emotional journey.

13. kianluis

kianluis New Member

Totally different artists with a very different demographic. Sure, they are both pop artists and both draws from personal experiences but Taylor Swift's songs can sometimes be very specific which makes younger girls truly connect with her music. Ed Sheeran writes a bit more in general, the love songs that many people can relate too. I guess they're just both very different that it's almost impossible to pick one over the other. Rather than singers, I like the song for what it is. Doesn't matter if Swift or Sheeran wrote it.

14. aycee21

aycee21 New Member

I love them both. Both of them were good artist and songwriters. Both of them writes songs from their heart and personal experiences.

15. jlynjanz

jlynjanz Member

i love Ed Sheeran's songs these days. The lyrics of his songs are very touching it is very similar to every ones lives. It touches your heart . This generation his songs was really good. We can relate every song he did.

16. doohac

doohac New Member

I love both artists. Both create beautiful music which gives you some kind of feeling. Everytime I listen to their music it makes me feel nostalgic. Like I'm remembering a childhood memory. It gives a little tug in your heart and I love how they write from experience as well. Taylor always create beautiful words, she can put beautiful thoughts into words so easily. Not something everyone can do. And Ed gives you this bittersweer feeling everytime you listen to his music. I love artists who are passionate with their craft!

17. rvtamayo

rvtamayo Member

I do like those artists. they have their own kind of musicality and brand. They don't pretend to be somebody else and always consistent about their music. Sometimes an artist soul resonates in their song and that people can relate to their kind of music.

18. masterryan31

masterryan31 Member

Being a male singer I will of course go for Ed Sheeran. He's really a talented singer/musician/song righter in one, a complete package that not everyone has.

19. moemen55

moemen55 Member

no place to compare . but ed is more batter

20. reinaldmacalinao23

reinaldmacalinao23 New Member

Ed sheeran for his unique voice and musical compositions!

21. Serdiek

Serdiek Member

Both of them are good artist, but ed sheeran is the best

22. JesReen

JesReen Member

Ed sheeran ofcourse! He has many good songs that i can relate to and have been so so hooked up with his song entitled Perfect. He writes good lyrics and if i’m not mistaken some of it are based on a true story that happened in his real life. I believe that if you make something that relates to you or rather it is your story, you can produce great outcome when it comes to music and writing. Because it’s something that you felt and you have experience thus it’s genuine and real and you can really consider it as yours. Singers that are also a songwriter inspires me a lot because it’s also my dream and i want to be as passionate as them regarding making music.

23. Icyflame

Icyflame New Member

The cool thing is that Taylor recognized Ed's gifts very early. Ed is not only a gifted songwriter and performer but is grounded and very intelligent. I also find it humorous that while Taylor was doing the massive stage set tour, Ed was doing a stand by alone tour. And both were highly successful financially and artistically. Maybe one day they'll reverse that, though I can't see Ed dancing in tights.

24. jajamon04

jajamon04 Member

I connect with Taylor's music more than Ed's. However, one cannot deny that they are both amazing artists.

25. luvdamsel

luvdamsel New Member

El sheeran I love him

26. Zero10809

Zero10809 New Member

I love Ed Sheeran. Taylor went into the wrong direction, she abandoned her sweet and beautiful sound to be more appealing. Unfortunately, it didn’t work for me. Sheeran’s lyrics are absolutely breathtaking. His songs can go in a more “pop” style, but I’ve found that the majority is very meaningful and poetic.

27. Todo123

Todo123 Member

I love Ed Sheeran. I never met him personally but i can say he is genuine, sincere, he is loveable. I supported his music, it is meaningful it goes through your soul. His voice really stands out. For me, he is perfect. He is truly a star. No one could sing like Ed Sheeran.

28. hlabajosa1966

hlabajosa1966 Member

I love Ed Sheeran, his songs are meaningful, amazing and lots of feelings accompanied by guitar. There is passion in his voice. My favorite is THE A-TEAM and THINKING OUT LOUD.

29. marizmerilles

marizmerilles New Member

I can't decide, both are great musicians. Both of them produced music that are relatable in many aspects.
    Who could deny the impact their songs have given to almost everyone who has heard their songs? My daughters listen to their songs when they're happy, when they're heartbroken or when they're sad. To be honest there's a time I don't know if they listen to Taylor's and Ed's song because they feel certain emotions or they have these certain emotions because they listen to it, either way that's just show how great they both are and there is no way I can pick just one of them as my favorite because they both are.

30. pbraun

pbraun Member

They are both great, but I prefer T.Swift.