Ed sheeran or Taylor Swift

Discussion in 'Music' started by Berew, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Hosseinyhas

Hosseinyhas Member

If you are referring to their music then definitely both of them. They are wonderful in their own way. It would be unfair to compare them. And at the end of the day, your taste in music would determine your favorite artist.

2. rzllnn

rzllnn New Member

I love them both because they are great singers and song writers. But I prefer Ed Sheeran since his songs didn't change ever since unlike Taylor Swift, her songs before are much better than now.

3. Kirby2

Kirby2 New Member

Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift are both good singers and having both of them in one song is very phenomenal just like Everything has changed but if we're to choose between them I think Ed Sheeran is better as a singer because of he's versatility he can rap and he has a very unique sound but if we see things holistically it would be Taylor Swift because she is a good songwriter and also possessed with a very good voice.

4. Aearh

Aearh New Member

Well, I am an Ed Sheeran fan but when I heard the new song of Taylor Swift, it just wowed me!

5. aditya8485

aditya8485 Member

Ed sheeran is the one i prefer because it has a lot of peppy touch in it and is also rhythmic

6. flowqer

flowqer New Member

Both of them are great artists! I was a very big fan of Taylor Swift when I was younger, I especially liked her country music (I miss it) but I still like her though. But now, I prefer Ed Sheeran, I just like the message he sends through his music and the vibes of his songs are definitely up my alley.

7. rawrffy

rawrffy New Member

Both. You can listen to the both of them with their love songs. They have a good and catchy lyrics that you can relate to and even learn from it. I guess if you're a guy, you should go for Ed Sheeran's songs and if you're a woman, then go for Taylor Swift's songs.

8. inspirit0610

inspirit0610 New Member

I choose Taylor Swift over Ed Sheeran. Though I love both of them and their songs, Taylor Swift has been one of my favorite singers because of her distinct sweet beautiful voice.

9. tjmay

tjmay Member

one of my favorite artist ed sheran

10. makseu

makseu New Member

Taylor Swift baby!. Taylor's new music are incredible. Her new song me! is so good. She became more powerful after some problems. It is good that she used those hate to make and proved everyone that she dont care and just move on.

11. kandice1

kandice1 New Member

Ed Sheeran of course! He makes music that is timelimess. His songs have a great message behind them.

12. DiegoRCardoso

DiegoRCardoso New Member

I prefer Ed Sheeran. He is a very humble person despite being a superstar of recent. He’s also a family-oriented kind of person and you don’t see that many scandals revolving around him compared to other artists. His songs resonate his feelings and most of them are very raw.

And i don't know much about T.Swift.

13. nic15

nic15 New Member

I love both of these two artist but Ed Sheeran all day. These two artist has a collaboration song titled "Everything has changed" and I really like it. I choose Ed because of his creativity with his songs and the beat he makes in order for the song to be catchy. Thus Ed still puts his signature in every music he creates.

14. RaderH2O

RaderH2O New Member

I prefer Princess Swift

15. Nanette1123

Nanette1123 New Member

I prefer Taylor Swift.

16. jhezz20

jhezz20 Member

Ed Sheran. But back to my high school days, i was addicted to Taylor Swift.

17. Tasheika

Tasheika Member

Ed Sheeran

18. vlmrspns

vlmrspns New Member

These are both very talented artists. But, I am more drawn to Ed Sheeran's music. The color of his voice says it all. He doesn't need to have a big production number with a lot of dancers, orchestra, too much lights and sounds, and back up singers. Just give him a guitar and he can make your time too valuable with his songs of love, happiness, sadness, longing, aspiration, anger, disappointment, hopeful, and all other emotions. Your ears will be blessed by his voice. I am a big fan.

19. aprilmonedero11

aprilmonedero11 New Member

Ofcourse Ed Sheeran,his songs are more beautiful and has a lot of sense.
    He is a good very singer-songwriter.

20. Lucifer

Lucifer New Member

Ed Sheeran definitely, he has a lot of heartwarming music. Taylor Swift for me puts too much effort on making break up songs.

21. Andrijana15

Andrijana15 New Member

They're both great artists, it just depends on my mood whose songs will I listen to and when. They both have slow, relaxing love songs, but they also both have faster songs for dancing and having fun. So, for having fun - fast songs, but for example on my wedding, me and my husband had a 'first dance' with 'Thinking out loud' song which sings Ed Sheeran. That's a great song for that occasion, it fits perfectly.

22. jjmontero

jjmontero Member

I'll choose both. They're both an amazing singers

23. donald78

donald78 Member

Yeah, they are both great but I prefer Ed Sheeran. He is so talented and I guess everyone loves his music. The songs that he has is so perfect and I find it very interesting. Also, the passion that he did in the music industry is so brilliant. One thing that I loved about his songs, it's going to be a hit when it comes out. Even the celebrities would love it. He is so unique.

24. Coula

Coula New Member

I prefer Taylor swift. Ed Sheeran has good music, but I feel like he's always doing the same thing. I generally don't like sad songs, and that's what he always does. Taylor swift steps out of her comfort zone. She was a country artist before she changed to Pop, and I love both genres. She writes crazy songs sometimes and knows how to entice and keep a crowd. I'm voting Taylor.

25. RenzG

RenzG New Member

Music-wise, definitely more of an Ed Sheeran type of listener.

His music is just so soothing to the ears and has a vast array of emotions & stories, and the melodies he does is something I dig.