Ever heard of BlackPink?

Discussion in 'Music' started by missmelon17, Apr 10, 2019.

1. missmelon17

missmelon17 Member

My friends love them and I have heard some of their songs... How about you guys? what can you say about them?

2. So99

So99 New Member

It's the K pop group of the moment ? I love them !

3. Sindi25

Sindi25 Member

I have been with BLACKPINK since their debut. I absolutely love them! I do not only love their music and the incredible fashion but them also. They're such sweet girls. I can't pick a favorite because every member brings something important to the table.

4. ClaireG

ClaireG Member

Yes, I love them and I'm a huge fan actually. :)

5. userhichou1

userhichou1 Member

6. taylorstuckey

taylorstuckey New Member

Yes, I have. I wouldn't really consider myself a blink because I'm not well acquainted with the members yet, but I do listen to their music quite a bit. My sister really likes them, so most of the time I spend listening to them is when she picks the music that plays in the car.

7. jajamon04

jajamon04 Member

Yes, I have heard of them.

8. luvdamsel

luvdamsel New Member

No,I haven't

9. Treveez

Treveez Member

Yes I know them
    In today's Instagram-focused age, festival-poster placement matters. When Blackpink was listed boldly ...

10. shaina14

shaina14 New Member

Yes! I totally love them! Although I only became a BLINK last year. BLACKPINK gave me solace last summer. The time when I felt down. My anxiety was really high and everything. I didn't know what to do until my cousins introduced me to them. Yes, I know their songs(but not them) through my classmates (they are really a big fan of k-pop). At first I was hesitant, since I have different taste in music but eventually I was attached to them. They have this kind of a reality show called "BlackPink TV". I know, that time I fell inlove with them. Now they are on L.A! OMG! They just slayed their performances on COACHELLA! Y'all should listen and watch them guys! I'm really sorry for my english though hehe.

11. marizmerilles

marizmerilles New Member

My two daughters are a BLACK PINK fanatics or rather BLINK members.They love the four members namely Jenny,Jisoo,Rose,and Liza.They're lovely girls with vibrant moves and good voices.Each girls has its own qualities that every fans loved.That is to the way my girls view them.And as what i saw on how they defend the group from bashers,then i knew they're really are BLINK.

12. BheiiSam07

BheiiSam07 New Member

Yes ! and I super love them ! Their songs are so cool and it makes me feel energize whenever I listen to them. Their dance steps are easy to memorize. Their clothes are so fabulous also. I like every details and style of their clothes. My favorite member of BlackPink is Lalisa Manoban. She is so cool. Her rapping style is super awesome. I followed her Instagram account. I also followed their Instagram account as group which is blackpinkofficial so I will be updated in their events. They performed in Coachella last April 12 and 19. I'm happy to see them perform even if I'm just watching their live in Coachella page at Youtube. I'm wish that the people who saw them performed in coachella will love them and support them also in their upcoming events. I love BlackPink and I will always be a certified Blink.

13. mbgarcia

mbgarcia New Member

So, my fascination for K-pop ebbs and flows, but YG artists are mostly who I know. I started out with Big Bang and 2NE1. And yes I do know of Blackpink. I honestly love their group dynamics. They are incredibly close. They can tease each other and uplift each other. Their songs are about 90% good for me, some of the other ones are just not my genre. But the choreography, however repetitive, is always well performed for me. Must be the killer work ethic and natural talent for dancing! Over all, I adore them as a group and my personal favorite is Lisa. Go Blinks!

14. MisSquishy

MisSquishy New Member

YG is a good agency but they have to think dynamically as the K-Pop industry is expanding rapidly. I thank them for having to experience the talent of the blackpink. No hate intended, but blackpink main tracks on each album start having similarty in beat and concept. I love the girls there is a lot potential in them but YG is just rushing the girls out for combacks and not thinking of a more smarter approach for their comebacks. Still a fan and I am still crazily dancing to their songs.

15. hlabajosa1966

hlabajosa1966 Member

I've heard them thru my nephew and nieces singing and dancing steps of BLACK-PINK, they are viral and trending on social media and expected to top charts. They are famous among the younger generation maybe because of their dancing style, charm and fashion choices. Black Pink is a South Korean girl group with 4 members.

16. phashel

phashel New Member

yes i heard about them, but im not fan of K-Pop... i love most is K-Drama and finally my oppa Leminho is going out in military..

17. diazvac

diazvac Member

Two years after releasing their first two songs, female quartet BLACKPINK is making big waves in the K-pop scene. They're one of this generation’s most-followed acts, with hit after hit, and the release of their single “Ddu-Du Ddu-Du” off of their Square Up EP in June led to the group making history on the Billboard charts. Now, BLACKPINK have become the first-ever K-pop girl group to appear on the cover of Billboard.

18. Yes i have heard of them.
    My friends like it alot

19. jvhlxi

jvhlxi Member

Yes.

Jennie

With her classy aura and her mesmerizing eyes, Jennie is the perfect incarnation of the color Black : Intemporel, sophisticated and mysterious.

Jisoo

With her upbeat and quirky personality, Jisoo is the sunshine and the spoken person of the team making them more approachable and relatable.

Rosé

Rosé is living up to her name; “pink” in french: Her signature cute voice and facial expressions make you feel as you were high of Rosé wine every time you see her.

Lisa

Popping in your heart like pop rocks candies pop in your mouth, Lisa is the smile and energy you need in your life.

20. jvhlxi

jvhlxi Member

Ever since their successful debut in 2016, we Filipino BLINKs have been longing to see the chart-topping four-piece K-pop group BLACKPINK live in Manila. Last February 2, that wish finally came true as Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa set foot on stage at the Mall of Asia Arena, much to the utmost delight of a sold-out Manila crowd.
    Whether you were there to witness BLACKPINK’s first concert or not, we run down the Top 7 moments that surely made my night more memorable.

1. A Powerful Opening Medley

Greeted by an ocean of luminous hammer-shaped pink light sticks, the K-pop royalties ascended to the stage and officially greeted Manila with a powerful performance of their 2018 smash hit “DDU-DU DDU-DU” from the album Square Up, followed by “Forever Young” from the same album.

2. BLACKPINK greetings in Filipino

Shortly after their opening, BLACKPINK introduced themselves – in Filipino! “Ako po si Jisoo, ako si Jennie, ako si Rosé, ako po si Lisa,” the BLACKPINK members said as Filipino BLINKs cheered them on. Lisa, the group’s maknae (youngest member), even said “Salamat” in the cutest possible way!
    3. Shining in solo performances

Though they are primarily a sing-and-dance group, each member had their own “time to shine” moment during the concert. Jisoo flourished with a mesmerizing cover of Zedd’s “Clarity”; Rosé made fans tear up with her emotional renditions of The Beatles’ “Let It Be” and Park Bom’s “You and I”; Lisa flaunted her dancing prowess to the beat of Jason Derulo’s “Swalla”, and Jennie lit up the stage and shined with her Billboard chart-topping debut solo hit, “Solo”.

4. What about those cute plushies from fans

While Rosé was talking to the crowd, she was surprised by the sight of a fan holding a plushie that showed her baby photo on it! More plushies with baby photos of other members were revealed and given to each of them on stage for a photo-op. Rosé even commended the fans, “This is so cute, you guys are so creative!”
    5. The Mexican wave

The so-called “Mexican Wave”, a rhythmic way of how a jam-packed crowd waves during a concert or any mammoth activity, has been a signature move done during BLACKPINK’s concerts around the world, and Manila was no exception. Rosé led elated fans in doing the signature Mexican crowd wave, and it was truly awesome.

6. BLINKS singing happy birthday for Rosé

While BLACKPINK was having costume changes backstage, the Mall of Asia Arena crowd suddenly erupted into a singing frenzy and let it all out as they all sang a raucous Happy Birthday song for Rosé, BLACKPINK’s main vocalist, who will soon celebrate her birthday on February 11. Happy birthday, queen!

7. A heartful acoustic performance of Stay

To end the main part of their concert, the four girls performed an emotional acoustic version of “Stay”. Tears were shed by a lot of fans in attendance as they raised their banners that said “We’ll stay forever,” assuring BLACKPINK will always have BLINKs’ overwhelming support.

21. wendeluxe

wendeluxe New Member

My sister really likes BLACKPINK and she is a fan of them. They are amazing and they are probable one of the most popular girl group right now. I don't stan them but i know all of their musics because my sister always play their songs everytime like they're the only artists that are existing to her.

I actually prefer Ddu Du Ddu Du over Kill This Love but both are amazing songs.

22. jazzmarie

jazzmarie New Member

Yes, it is a Korean group. Who are good in dancing and singing. In a addition, they are beautiful too :) . You should search and watch and listen to them.

23. nth280993

nth280993 New Member

My student are fans of this Korean group. I heard some of their song. They are really beautiful with singing, dancing talent. Their music is extremely popular in ASIA. I'm not their fan, but I do like listen to their music and watch them dance.

24. acorongan23

acorongan23 New Member

YES!BIG FAN!

25. makseu

makseu New Member

yes, I actually know their songs and members but can't consider myself as a fan. Their fans are toxic. I do love Jisoo because of her deep voice and consider her and Rose's voice as one of the most unique voices in KPOP industry. I like lisa, as a dancer I salute her because she is really good. I really like her voice, not in rapping but in singing. It is cute for me. Jennie, the gucci girl with hot rapping ability. She can kill you twice in just 3 second of her rap. She is badass on stage but soft and cute off stage. YOU BETTER STAN THEM! BUT PLEASE BEWARE OF THEIR IMMA FANS.

26. luffylop

luffylop New Member

Blackpink are my latest music fling - their songs lack heart and substance but are relentlessly catchy; their semi-live set at Coachella proved that they can't sing well (except for Lisa).

I find them fascinating - the videos, the over-production, the sexless wiggling in teeny-tiny skirts, the suspicion of a miserable existence of exhausting dance practice, weekly weigh-ins and banned food.

Their record company posts videos of them sweetly taking selfies of one another on day trips, or cuddling soft toys. I only hope one day they'll be set free to build a normal life for themselves and discover sex.

27. kandice1

kandice1 New Member

I've never heard of this artist or group before, but I'm willing to give their music a try. I like discovering new artists and music. I gravitate towards music that is upbeat, so if their songs are upbeat, then I'm sure that I will like it.

28. nathan1991

nathan1991 New Member

Yes! I have known them for a while. But upon hearing their latest single “Kill this Love”, I became a fan. I am one on the “Blinks”, the official fandom name of Black Pink. One thing that I love about them is having a strong heart that even though they face a lot of controversies, they stand strong and can face their fans with a smile.

Black pink has four members. But my personal favorite is Lalisa Manoban. Even though she’s not Korean, all traits of a K-pop singer and dancer can be found in her.

29. jhezz20

jhezz20 Member

Yes i love them so much.

30. ntsha

ntsha New Member