Every creative writer needs solitude

Discussion in 'Freelance Writing Challenges' started by sweetpick, Nov 12, 2018.

?

Which is the time that you prefer to write?

1. early morning

66.7%
  2. late night

33.3%
  3. during the day

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. sweetpick

sweetpick New Member

This is one grave problem that many writers face, especially when you live with your family. You have to organize your time accordingly and set some time aside for your writing, when the atmosphere is calm and peaceful.

I prefer to do my writing either early morning or late nights when the whole family is fast asleep.

What about you guys?

2. Warren1967

Warren1967 Active Member

You need to have some time for yourself when you do freelance work. This is especially true when it is online work. You won't get anything done if people bothering you. They don't understand that the more projects you do, the more you will earn. This is the only way freelancing can be a success.

3. evequicho

evequicho Member

it was early morning...nearing at the beach, the temperature is much colder.It is also the time when the atmosphere is solemn because here in the Philippines, usually 7 am is the start of the day's work.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
  4. Sonya L Walls

Sonya L Walls Member

It's important to have that quality time that you need whenever you are choosing to write. For instance, if you are working around places that seem to distract you, there is no reason for you stick around. You have to venture off in order to get the full spectrum of what you wanted to say. If you want to see what a well-known writer does, it's best to blog or read a blog to find out. There are definitely changes that you to be made on your part whenever you need solitude whenever you're writing. There is solitude that you can find whenever you visit parks or ports. I would find myself visiting the beach to try to remember how fun it is to write. Some writers don't get the privilege to visit a beach. That's when those oceans should be apart of your article or book. Solitude is what you can find if you choose to write exactly what you want to convey to your audience or fans. If you write with great effort, you will develop a serious fan base. If you are currently working on your solitude, you should include words that will inspire you on a daily basis.