Expressing my feelings through writing is so much better.

Discussion in 'Nonfiction Writing' started by Thonette, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Thonette

Thonette New Member

Do you also write a story to express your feelings?

When I want something.. When I want something to come true.. I express it through writing.. In that way I can express all my emotions, my pain, my happiness, everything! It makes my burden to lighten up.

-sorry for my errors -

2. JHablado

JHablado New Member

Feelings sometimes are hard to express especially when it seems like no one could relate on you or no one cares, that's why writing is you're only best friend especially for introverts.

3. This is true. You can really express your thoughts through writing. Its a good way to develop also good speaking skills. If you know how to write. You will also know how to speak better. Its because words are formulated in the mind first.

Writing is a good way to express your thoughts and emotions. There are those who commit suicide they write to say goodbye before they commit it. Those written words are so full of emotions. Their thoughts are there on that piece of paper.

3 people like this.
  4. rgtompong

rgtompong New Member

I am a person who loves to write. I was able to express clearly the things I really want to say because of writing. Between Writing and Speaking, I am more comfortable with writing since i was able to write in details my emotions. My way of speaking is much better when it is in form of writing. Writing is something I enjoy. I enjoyed thinking and playing with words and establishing a powerful masterpiece that would create impact to my readers. I convey my heart when I write thus; it enables me to be the person I want to be when I write. Truely writing is something that makes my heart jump for joy beacuse of writing, one's heart was freed and one's emotions were well said.

5. kthrn

kthrn New Member

Yes. I believe in that. Not all people can express themselves well verbally. Some are born with it some are don't but some people has it all. Way back in my younger years, I consider my self as a shy type person and because of that I love to express my self through writing. One time, i have this very close friend of mine, and because she was very special to me. I wrote a diary only for her with our memories together as friends becasue i believe there will come a time we will be apart but the memories will remain so i wrote everything in a diary and after i finished the whole pages of that diary, i gave it to her and you can imagine how happy she was that time. Well, its beneficial for me because i have developed my creativity, grammar and all. Someone even commented that i should become a journalist someday. But God has a better in store for me and that is to become a mother and a wife to a loving husband. And a writer in my own kind of way. :)

6. simplyjoy

simplyjoy New Member

I have always been inclined to write even when I was young. It started out as a hobby mainly through writing poems. However as time passes by, I have gradually ignored it. But as I grow older it has become my refuge whenever I feel frustrated, scared, and disappointed. It has become my only confidant when I have no one to talk or could not express myself to others. More than as a passion, it has become a theraphy for my whirlpool of emotions until today.

7. bradko2001

bradko2001 New Member

Writing is awesome, as sooner or later there will be some need for some pre-scripted dialogue. Pre-writing can break down and be broken down to math approach and re planned delivery.