Facebook or Twitter

Discussion in 'Writing for Blogs' started by bearpanda, Jul 23, 2018.

1. bearpanda

bearpanda New Member

What is the better app for a blogger?

2. cheanss2009

cheanss2009 New Member

I will say both because you can advertise your block either of the two applications, on facebook you can post your blog to a page and groups. also on twitter you can tweet it. It's a matter of your skills in promoting your blog. for me its better to post it on facebook because your friends can read it or tell it to others to view your blogs.

3. brylleblog

brylleblog New Member

I Choose Twitter Because I Start Blogging There Without Having a Problem But Blogging In Twitter You Must Be Careful With Your Words Because You Might Get Block Because My Friends Posting Inapproriate Tweet on Twitter and My Friends Got Block.

4. red3light5

red3light5 New Member

Facebook is best because we can share our blog on Facebook pages, groups and profile. Facebook can become huge source of traffic to our blog or website. I think Twitter is nothing compared to Facebook in term of benefit for blogger.

5. rcariaga

rcariaga New Member

never try twitter but i think twitter is good on promoting something and make you popular fast. but i still prefer facebook because majority of people using it and the community there was good and they are user friendly even on new fb user. easy to chat video calls and post

6. lyly0824

lyly0824 New Member

For me, I prefer to use twitter, for you can do what you want to do to like in facebook. I am much more on twitter for it helps me on releasing my anger and stress just posting there my thoughts and ideas for this day.

7. Krisfranc

Krisfranc New Member

Facebook because I enjoyed this social media than twitter. I have manu friends using this social media that’s why we have happy moments here.

8. Facebook, as long as your blog is interesting people will share your blog, if you have many friends on facebook you have a chance to get popularity faster than Twitter, you can also post long captions, unlike Twitter. But if you want to make a vlog youtube is the best.

1 person likes this.
  9. dreamcometrue21

dreamcometrue21 New Member

Facebook, because I think it is much user-friendly in my experience. Its bothersome to use different hashtags when posting although it will help promote your page. In my opinion, many people stay in longer hours than in twitter.

10. enilanyer

enilanyer New Member

I have accounts for both Facebook and Twitter but I prefer to use Facebook because it's easier to use than Twitter.

11. jonjon1980

jonjon1980 Member

I think both but most of the time Facebook is more useful to me rather than Twitter

12. AvadaObscura

AvadaObscura New Member

I believe both social media platforms are great for growing your brand. Twitter for me seems to be a bit more intuitive as far as searching for relevant topics and contributing to discussions based around a hashtag. Twitter also allows you to constantly update your readers that wouldn't be considered "spam". In my opinion, Facebook is a little more difficult to navigate and is not as user-friendly when it comes to holding discussions.

13. vheeno

vheeno New Member

A lot of people prefer to post on Facebook because they find the platform as dynamic and very user-friendly. The user can easily go over the history and also can get updated whenever someone posts a new content.

14. chellay

chellay New Member

For me, Facebook and Twitter deliver information in very different ways, and although there is some audience/users crossover, they serve two very different marketing needs. Twitter is better for viral, trends while Facebook is better for deeper communication and relationship branding than twitter.

15. jack18

jack18 Member

''BOUT''
    Facebook and Twitter are essentially the crème de la crème of social networks. These senior class channels have outranked sites like Google+ and Pinterest for decades, and their versatility makes them perfect for connecting with a broad audience. Though both platforms have seen their ups and downs lately, they remain the most popular choice for many marketers–and for good reason.
    Twitter and Facebook are adaptable, innovative and ready to pivot to suit the needs of customers. What’s more, Sprout Social integrates with both!
    So, if both channels are so great, how do you decide between Facebook vs. Twitter, and which one you want to use?

16. AiMisaki

AiMisaki New Member

For my opinion, twitter. Twitter is a like my personal diary and through it I can easily express myself without a lot of audience.

17. kavitha123

kavitha123 Member

Both are the best social media sites.I can share my messages to both the sites.