Facebook vs Instagram vs Twitter, which one would prefer?

Discussion in 'Social Networking' started by Abesh, Aug 11, 2017.

1. xander lalaquit

xander lalaquit New Member

Facebook is i use a lot more than twitter or instagram i'll try twitter before,its better because you can follow the people most likely your idol artist or stars and there's a lot quote you can read same as facebook and the instragam you can see a lot of picture your favorite stars,friends or family but i think facebook is better because there's a lot stuff you can do in facebook like games,watching videos,stalk your crushes and being updated to news. facebook is use by a lot of people.

2. Albert Isip

Albert Isip New Member

I prefer facebook because there's a lot of things you can do using facebook. You can communicate to others even they are far from you. It can be your past time. It can be the way of having new friends and a better communication to them. You can also share your experience and what moral message you have learned from that experience. You can even share what you feel and know who among your friends care for you. Generally facebook is a way for the world to be smaller

3. Sheena Abines

Sheena Abines New Member

I prefer Twitter over Facebook and Instagram. Why?It’s not hard to figure Twitter out, even when you consider the sum of its parts. At 140-characters, there’s not much long-winded nonsense you can spew. Tweetstorm are a thing, but used occasionally — just like ‘tweet longer.’The 140-character limit may improve, but you’re still not going to be blogging on Twitter. You can host images and video on Twitter, but they may not have the synergy of Instagram

4. pacitabituin

pacitabituin New Member

I choose Facebook over Twitter and Instagram. Great way to reconnect with friends and family! But beware that drama can happen really quickly! Unfortunately some people don't have any thing better to do other than destroy your happiness behind a computer screen. Facebook used to be great. It was a better, cleaner version of Myspace. You could post pictures, express yourself, comment on news sites, and for the most part, you wouldn't be bothered. That all changed a few years ago. I started getting bans left and right, first it was 24 hours, then 3 days, 7 days, the last straw was 30 days. The founder regularly appears in the news bragging about how he will eliminate "hate speech" from the site. Unfortunately, this seems to include anyone trying to discuss realistic social issues to the point that anything involving it is immediately zapped. You can't have an argument anymore, you will be banned. It's absolutely infuriating to be treated like a child, considering there are a number of sites now who take a stance against over moderation. Facebook just seems backwards, going after you for every little comment or argument.

5. Leotwin2

Leotwin2 New Member

I choose Facebook! mainly because of the connections between You and your groups! They are more concrete..twitter doesn't always show the true character behind the comments. It is a good way to just make comments and not have anyone validate who you really are. Plus there are plenty of business opportunities and being of aid to your fellows on facebook along with Instagram.

6. Star Seduco

Star Seduco Member

Facebook because it has everything. it is a messaging app with games into it. you can also do video call and many more unlike the other sites. Facebook got it all.

7. inkoglyphics

inkoglyphics New Member

It depends if you will be using it for business or just for personal stuff. Your character also can answer what would be the best for you. Like for example, instagram is all about photos so if you are a type of person who wants to flaunt yourself, clothes or anything this might be best for you unless your more introverted then short meaningful post on twitter would be more suitable for you. Facebook is in the middle since it is known for posting both photos and commentary status. I'm going to Facebook since it is more widely known and ninety percent of the population I believe has facebook and because of that, it is going to be easier to reach out more people here compared to those other social networking sites.

8. Ronald257

Ronald257 New Member

I still prefer using Facebook since many of my relatives and friends are using it. It's a great way to keep in touch and to be updated about the latest happenings. Of course, others might have different preferences. It really depends on the person and his/her purpose.

9. SomethingClever

SomethingClever New Member

I am currently obsessed with Instagram. I have a Facebook account simply because some of the organizations/clubs I am a part of at my university require members to have a Facebook account because that's how the "Heads" of the organizations/clubs keep us up-to-date with events and meetings. I also have a Facebook account because it was the thing to have in middle school-high school and it's a good way to keep in touch with older family members.
    I do not have a Twitter account because isn't it the same thing as Facebook and I just can't keep up with all the social media platforms.
    However, back to Instagram. I love it! I think it's a really great way to post creative content and you can follow several different accounts that can inspire you, whether it's fitness, makeup, or traveling. I love it!

10. Janemateo

Janemateo New Member

I personally prefer Facebook over Twitter and Instagram. I do have Facebook and Twitter account. I used Favebook everyday to connect to the world, my family abroad, my former colleagues and friends. Facebook reminds me of special occasions like birthdays, anniversary and good memories. You can celebrate it with your friends by posting it on your Timeline. A lot of my friends have Facebook account so I can easily get in touch with them once in a while. With Facebook you can message, call or videocall any of your friends. With Facebook you can be close even if your miles apart.

11. Jerson Escorrido

Jerson Escorrido New Member

For now i prefer to use fb because im comfortable using it by contacting my family and love one's how they are and posting some motivational quotes by the day and to let them see what im doing in everyday life here abroad and im happy using it because it helps me a lot to meet new friends and finding old friends too.

12. Val Chakri Hinoguin

Val Chakri Hinoguin New Member

I prefer facebook because facebook not only post for photos you can communicate easily to your family and friends. Facebook also give us to become entrepreneur you can join to different facebook group like for example selling gadgets only then you can post there to that group to sale. In terms of group chat you can join in exclusive only for the people who are invited and other group chat are exclusive also for their on topic like for example they sale exotic animals and they want only in the group chat they discuss that posting it in different group pages.

13. rjay

rjay New Member

I'd rather chose Facebook since most of the people I know is using it and is familiar with it. Facebook has been a tool for me in communicating with the people I love who are far from me. It seems that by using this site, I never felt I'm away from them.

14. jetz2132

jetz2132 New Member

I chose Facebook, because by using facebook you can connect with your family, friends, work colleagues, and you can even meet new people and if you got bored you can also play games in facebook.

15. sweatt6

sweatt6 New Member

As we all see, facebook is the most popular of them three. No doubt at all because I can see myself beeing hooked with it. The interface is easy to navigate that even children and grand parents have their own accounts. For me it's the simplest way to explore the cyber world because you can find everything here. From messaging, video calls, games, general information, businesses, reviews, tutorials, music, movies and every thing available in the web. It's like a one-stop-shop that offers everything you need. One of my most favorite thing about facebook is, I can communicate with people I known and finding long lost friends from miles away. There is no doubt why everyone prefers facebook because it trully is connecting people.

16. John Albert Talucod

John Albert Talucod New Member

Facebook is way better than the two. Facebook posts tend to have a pretty opinionated bent, whether they’re about politics, traffic, the weather, a new restaurant or a recent ex.
    Whether you are new to social media or having an online shop, Facebook is very easy to operate because it is very detailed and informative.
    As a freelancer, we usually used Facebook for Ads, generating leads and to keep up with other online business because the competition is very tough.