Facebook

Discussion in 'Cell Phones & Tablets' started by amro87, May 25, 2019.

1. amro87

amro87 New Member

What is more comfortable for you, browsing facebook from the site or from the app.?

2. Lilytr

Lilytr New Member

I recently stopped using Facebook, but I preferred using the app. I generally use my phone to browse social media, so the app was just easier. The mobile site was a little clunky.
    Maybe it's better to avoid the app if you want to start using Facebook less?

3. Facebook is one of the most popular social media. Through facebook you can search people, comments, post, share your story, update your profile, uploading and downloading pictures and videos, bid your items and even looking for a job. You can access facebook by using your phones or computers. By your phones you can download the application in app store or playstore. In computer you can access facebook by using your browser and type www.facebook.com.

4. kumarsunil123

kumarsunil123 Member

Facebook is the largest social media network. It is one of the most popular social site. In the facebook, you can search pictures, videos, and share your story. You can download videos pictures and update your profile. All the friends are connected on the facebook and friends are also like and comments. Facebook is the good site to get information and recently get knowledge. You can search job on the facebook.

5. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Neither because I regret opening a Facebook account as I kept getting badgering messages from condescending relatives who preach yet don't do anything for you.

6. elliethegypsy

elliethegypsy Member

My Facebook account has been deactivated for two years now. I still prefer to browse it on the site so I can't see the photos of my friends enjoying their milkteas, my relatives who are now on abroad and travelling everywhere. I just want to read confessions and funny updates from other people on my timeline.

7. Lhits

Lhits Member

apps...for logging facebook is the best...communicating other people from different country

8. ohevit

ohevit Member

Perhaps Facebook is still the most beneficial social media site. Aside from getting in touch with friends, you can also have updates about the latest happenings in the local, national or global scenes. Online jobs can also be accessed through it.

9. CorgiLord

CorgiLord New Member

I usually just use Facebook for it's messaging, so the app is most comfortable for me. I've found that aside from organizations and groups, it's really become obsolete for the younger generation with the introduction of Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.

10. boopbutter

boopbutter New Member

Facebook really takes so much time, I think we should limit our use of it.

11. boopbutter

boopbutter New Member

it's actually easier to browse on my phone cause I can do it while I'm waiting to fall asleep or if I'm just too lazy to get up. I can be in any position and still browse and watch videos nonstop.

1 person likes this.
  12. Pacats23

Pacats23 New Member

It is easier for me to browse it

13. charles2reality

charles2reality New Member

It's easier to browse and do basic "check-ins" on Facebook. I will scroll through during moments when I'm waiting in line (or for someone).

I feel less pressure to scroll Facebook when I'm on the browser and have more freedom to write extended posts or replies and open more than one tab.

14. AngKool27

AngKool27 Member

facebook at first its fun but after using it for a long time its boring for me.

15. joannerando

joannerando New Member

Facebook is very fun of it,you can't see everyone,and everything will we hr post it , picture. Comment, advertising, I very like it

16. AngKool27

AngKool27 Member

its convenient for me in Facebook App,..you dont need to log in...

17. Tnr2188

Tnr2188 New Member

I believe Facebook has been constantly improving their platform every day. There is always a new feature that is added to the program. Sharing content on Facebook has never been easier.

18. Tnr2188

Tnr2188 New Member

I think that if you update what you are doing several times a day then it makes it more interesting for other people to view.

19. Tnr2188

Tnr2188 New Member

In t really just depend on if you want to use a desk computer or laptop. I think if you are wanting the full view of Facebook's platform then use the browser, but if you are on the go or away from your PC or laptop the the app is definitely more convenient. I think they both are equal when it comes to which is easier.

20. vanky

vanky New Member

Facebook is the best platform to express your feelings with your friends and family!!:love::love:

21. mbrnrd

mbrnrd Member

I rarely use facebook, i mostly use messenger only. But i prefer scrolling in phine because it is easier and more convenient. And i can do it even if im just lying in my bed.

22. ewi102

ewi102 Member

its very convenient to use the facebook app than the browser.but if your phone is iphone 4s or 500mb of ram its very slow.

23. mithul

mithul Member

It is very difficult to find people with name in ancient days but the advent of FACEBOOK made it very simple for the world to find people easily and also it is used for many purposes.A big thanks for the CEO:laugh:

24. MelvinAngelo

MelvinAngelo Member

Yes even me i actually using browse., it consume another memory if you're using Apps, how about if you're phone is Android 4.4 then you download facebook and messenger in the same time sounds fun :laugh:

1 person likes this.
  25. EMPEROR123

EMPEROR123 New Member

The app is easier to use.IT is very straight forward

Last edited: Sep 30, 2019
  26. Nicktabi

Nicktabi New Member

Facebook is a social networking service that was discovered by Mark Zuckerberg in July 2003. It now one of the most recognized social media which has made it very easy for someone to search for an old friend that has not been seen for so many years. With Facebook a marketer can advertise his or her products with ease due to the number of people using it. It is very obvious that Facebook is one of my best social media because I have so many goals I accomplished with it. It is use for posting and viewing of pictures.

27. sar

sar New Member

Facebook is the most easiest way to connect with peoples in the world to share your opinions.

28. MelvinAngelo

MelvinAngelo Member

I choose browsing its save my memory than apps..and very convenient to log out so i save more and more

1 person likes this.
  29. ApostoLara

ApostoLara New Member

Facebook wherein you can find your friends and families. Connect to them by sharing photos ans videos.

30. nanimanowar

nanimanowar New Member

My facebook account is now already turn 10 years old. I post least one or two status everyday.