Facebook

Discussion in 'Cell Phones & Tablets' started by amro87, May 25, 2019.

1. Aleona

Aleona Member

Both ways are convenient for me anyway but if I were to choose a better version, of course its the app.

2. anithachirakkal

anithachirakkal New Member

Facebook is aapopular free social networking website that allows registered users to create profiles, upload photos and video, send messages and keep in touch with friends, family and colleagues.

3. donjandex

donjandex New Member

The main reason people still use Facebook is because everyone else uses it. This shouldn’t come as a great surprise to anyone, as it’s a fact that with 1.3 billion users, Facebook is where all your friends are likely to be.

4. Akhilponnu

Akhilponnu New Member

Facebook has helped to create a brand for many individuals and businesses. Moreover, it’s a major source of entertainment for people around the globe. Since Facebook is a global social networking site available in various parts of the world, location is not a barrier.

Also, with the Facebook translation feature, you can easily connect with Facebook users from different countries and with people who speak a variety of different languages.

5. elaineeeeeey

elaineeeeeey New Member

Facebook is one of the most popular social applications nowadays, its apps more convenient than before because its all in, It has games, you can sell online. connect it to other social apps. connect with friends. I totally recommend it with my friends.

6. donald78

donald78 Member

Facebook is a popular free social network website that allows registered users to create profiles, upload photos, and videos. Send a message and keep in touch with friends, family, and colleagues. To make the world open and connected or discover what's going on in the world like share and express what matters to them. Also, Facebook is very popular because it combines two aspects of common web surfing with an interpersonal element. In fact, people today tend to initially reach some of the significant news through Facebook, and not originally informative media platforms as the result of the social media site's immense traffic.