Faith

Discussion in 'Freelance Writing Jobs' started by Rou, Feb 26, 2019.

?

God is powerful, do you believe that there are thing he can't do?

1. Rigth

14.3%
  2. Wrong

85.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Rou

Rou New Member

i believe that God is powerful but he can't do all things

2. Rooneey

Rooneey Member

I believe that with god all things are possible. This is what i believe. I know everyday he is with me. Even the slightest hope, i know god can do everything. Just have faith because with god nothing is impossible. He will make a way, because he is God and God is powerful.

3. snesz08

snesz08 Member

There's no thing that God can't do. if you have problem, remember that God will not give it to you if you can't face it. just always pray and have faith to him. everything is possible with him, just walk by faith not by sight.

4. anngel4

anngel4 New Member

If we truly believe and trust in who GOD really is, the impossible things in our lives... our health, our homes, our families, our finances, etc. They "WILL" all become possibilities, If we believe! " NEVER" forget that Jesus specializes on the impossible things..... "

5. Megafortune

Megafortune New Member

Faith is having confidence that your expectations will definitely manifest. Its simply the opposite of fear. It is based in belief that they exist a high power (God) , who controls man

6. Myprincess

Myprincess New Member

Faith is subtance of things hope for evidence of things not seen,without FAITH, it is impossible to please God,a man without faith can never believe the existence God,

7. gcm2455

gcm2455 Member

Of course, there are things that God can't do. He can never commit sin, He cannot break His promise, He cannot do things against the will of people which He allowed them to be responsible for. And He will never oppose people's personal choice or will. But when it comes to other things, He could. He could even turn you into a rock...just like what He did to Lot's wife and He turned her into a pillar of salt as a memorial for people who prioritize temporal things over God's spiritual things. Only God uses logic when He moves. He does not immediately do what people ask Him to do if He has reasons.

8. wkndroyal

wkndroyal Member

Faith is believing in something that you can't physically see but is bigger than you can ever imagine and you know with positive thinking will bring you through whatever circumstance or situation you may be going through. I feel that faith is called upon and needed in times of trouble, facing trials and challenges, desperation, mourning, distress, anxiety or even loneliness, and you feel there is nowhere else or no one else to turn to, you turn to your faith, or your God and ask in deep thought or prayer to help you get through and deal with the situation. In times of trouble or just simply needing someone to listen to your thoughts or prayers, I believe that your faith and God are and will always be there for you.

9. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Everything is possible with God. You have to have trust and faith. Seek God first and everything else will follow. It will be hard but that is where you will find out if you do have faith. We all falter and when that happens, we have to hold on because it during tough times will you find out if you do have faith. Keep the faith.

10. Todo123

Todo123 Member

When the Bible speaks of God, it speaks of Him as being all-powerful or omnipotent. The word omnipotent comes from two Latin words, omnis, meaning all, and poetntia or potens which means power. Hence the God of the Bible is the God of all power. The Bible says.
    And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters and as the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, "Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns (Revelation 19:6).

And he is the radiance of his glory and the exact representation of his nature, and upholds all things by the word of his power. When he had made purification of sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high (Hebrews 1:3).

11. bads05

bads05 Member

Faith is a complete trust or confidence in something or we entrust our life to it. To live in this world you need to have faith. Like you board in a ship because you have faith in the captain to take you to your destination with no harm. There are many persons, places and things that we could put our faith in during our lifetime, but when it comes to things eternal we must make sure that we get it right.

12. donald78

donald78 Member

Faith in Christianity is often discussed in terms of believing God's promises, trusting in his faithfulness, and relying on God's character and faithfulness to act. Christianity differs from other Abrahamic religions in that it focuses on the teaching of Jesus, and on his place as prophesied Christ. According to the dictionary. Faith has two basic meanings; the first is complete confidence in person or plan. And the second is a strong belief in a supernatural powers that control human destiny.

13. CherryMae1821

CherryMae1821 New Member

Through him nothing is Impossible. He create everything just for us. But we kept on took for granted of his blessing. Miracle is made just to proved that GOD and your FAITH is stonger than what you think.