Favorite movie genre?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Bluekris28, Apr 10, 2016.

1. blablacar

blablacar New Member

For me, it would be comedy. Watching a movie is a great way to escape from the world and be entertained, so comedies are the perfect way to do so. I do not enjoy drama, since it would only make me feel depressed. I am not a big fan of action movies as well, since these movies often involve stunts that are not possible, so I am not able to relate to these characters.

2. Vibhanshu Choudhary

Vibhanshu Choudhary New Member

My favourite one is horror. Just love to watch a horror movie alone at night time. The kind of feeling in your heart while watching it is out of the world.

3. Hux

Hux Member

Horror is my absolute favorite! After that would be comedy, action etc.

4. Kal Hassan

Kal Hassan New Member

I love to laugh so I would have to say my favorite genre would have to be comedy. After a long day at work or school there is nothing like having a good laugh.

5. Rakesh123

Rakesh123 New Member

Horror genre is my favourite movie genre. I love to watch horror movies alone and during night time. Some of the best horror movies i watched till now includes Conjuring part 1 and 2, insidious chapter 1 and 2 and mirrors. The kind of feel one get in their hearts on watching these movies are just out of this world. My other favourite genres includes comedy and RomCom. Hollywood horror movies are generaaly better and more scarier than the bollywood ones. So, i love to watch hollywood horror movies more than bollywood ones.

6. John Forbes

John Forbes New Member

My favorite movie genre is a comedy. Comedy keeps me laughing (duh) which keeps me awake during the movie. A comedic movie being watched by friends or even strangers in a movie theater makes for an exciting atmosphere and boosts one's experience of the movie.

7. ZiadYousef

ZiadYousef New Member

I love comedy romace
    it make me feel like i wanna cry but laugh at the same time

8. BoredGuy

BoredGuy New Member

My overall favorite movie genres would have to be action, romance, comedy, and horror. To see them combined would be pretty cool, but I'm not sure a director would think it to be a good idea.

9. Ubong

Ubong New Member

I love action movies, I just like watching the good guys fight and win against the bad guys. Feelings after the end of the action movies are unique.

10. cipkamarco

cipkamarco Member

My favourite movie genre is fantasy, because I just magic,.. so much <3 it just looks great. And if it is a comedy and fantasy at once, wow, that is something I'd watch every single day!!

johny535 likes this.
  11. ElNedim

ElNedim New Member

Choosing a favorite movie genre is a hard choice to make because there are elements in all genres that I find appealing. However, if I was to choose a genre, I would have to say Science Fiction. To be even more specific, I enjoy in Science Fiction the sub-genres of Space and Time Travel. Ever since I was a child, I wanted to know about space; the first movies that I watched that fueled this love were "Star Wars" and "Star Trek". It was watching "The Terminator", I grew to enjoy the Time Travel genre. The idea of the subject is thought provoking; what if you could go back in time and stop a bad thing from happening; what would be the side effects of such actions? With Science Fiction, anything is possible if you put your mind to it.

12. Vagelis

Vagelis New Member

Horror,Adventures,Scifi.