Favorite Movie Genres

Discussion in 'Movies' started by denver26, May 6, 2019.

1. denver26

denver26 New Member

Whats your favorite Movie Genres?

2. loujohli

loujohli New Member

My favorites: Sci-Fi, Adventure, Horror and Romance.

3. jamerriley

jamerriley New Member

Horror is my favorite , its really amazing for sure

4. aditya8485

aditya8485 Member

My favorite movie genres are comedy, action, drama and romance. I love watching these kind of movies all the time.

5. Emryslove

Emryslove New Member

Romance ,Comedy ,Action, Adventure, and Horror

1 person likes this.
  6. jaepeels

jaepeels New Member

I'm totally flexible! Just as long as the movie has a good premise, I would definitely watch it in a heartbeat regardless of the genre. But if I were to pick my favorite genres, they would be: Romance, Fantasy, and Dystopian fiction.

7. NoNameBoy

NoNameBoy New Member

I am a big fan of various genres of movies. My favourite combination is crime and comedy, since they are my favourite kinds of movie. Action, drama and thriller are also good and a good story is the sauce in every film.

8. Robsky

Robsky New Member

My favorite movie genres are Horror, Comedy, and Inspirational. I like horror movies because of their thrilling effects to viewers. Horror movies will make you overcome your fear and it will make you a stronger person.

I also like comedy movies. These movies are really good stress-relievers and they make me happy when I am sad. Comedy movies provide entertainment, fun and good quality time. These movies sometimes will make you laugh out loud.

Last, I love inspirational movies because of the moral lessons that they provide. These movies will make us develop our personality and make us better. Some movies will help you realize the value of life and your purpose so it will give you inspiration and motivation.

9. Moike8900

Moike8900 New Member

For me Comedy comes first. movies like Ace Ventura or Austin Powers are always funny, even if you watch the movies several times.

Second of all, Crime movies. I used to watch a lot of them ,every new episode, a new case to crack, so it's kinda exciting back in the day to wait for the next episode next day!

Horror movies is my last card here, if i really don't wanna leave my house for a couple days, just look for some japanese Horror movies, and trust me, they're indeed scary.

10. kumarsunil123

kumarsunil123 Member

I like Horror Movies. This movies the best movies because it was only gene that can have everything else in it like as comedy, drama, action and romance.

11. maxc19

maxc19 New Member

I am a big fan of Thrilling movies it just something that clicks in when I am watching them

12. krisferanne

krisferanne New Member

I like to watch different genres. The movie I choose to watch depends on my mood. But I guess most movies that I watch has a touch of mystery on them.

I think a lot of movies usually have a mystery factor in them. Even an action movie like Mission: Impossible - Fallout has a mystery in it. They were trying to figure out who really was John Lark. And another instance was when they were trying to figure out where the bombs were placed.

Horror movies is most often paired with mystery. Why are they haunting these people? There is always a story behind a disturbed ghost's appearance. And as the movie goes on, the main character would eventually figure out why the ghost (or whatever) is haunting them. They will try stop the ghost from hurting or killing them using what they have found out about it. In the end, either what they did will work or the curse will not be stop and you could probably expect a sequel for the movie. lol

Anyway, I really think MYSTERY is my favorite. Most movies have them though, so I actually watch many different genres with mystery in them.