Favorite Movie you seen and want this again ?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Sukanta3, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Sukanta3

Sukanta3 New Member

What is the name of your favorite movie till you seen it may be Bollywood or Hollywood and you want to see again and again.

2. Lussyluceila

Lussyluceila New Member

After is on the top of my list

3. umara25

umara25 New Member

My favorite movie now a days is Sky is Pink. I like this movie because it's based on a girl's story who lived till the age of eighteen but lived her life fully. This movie gives me strength and motivation for moving ahead in life. I have a son who has special needs and my life totally changed after I figured that out. I can relate me and my husband to the couple shown in that movie. Life before having some irregularities was way too easy and afterwards it changes completely. The way that UK residing couple handled their lives after figuring out the seriousness of their daughter's health is totally impressive. I never get bored of watching that movie and don't mind watching it again.

4. Niloy0

Niloy0 Member

Hello, my favorite movie is the avatar, I have seen this movie many times, the best view of this movie is when they go hunting for big birds, this movie is very beautiful, you will love watching this movie.

5. Tempt

Tempt New Member

My absolute favorite movie of all times is is The Shawshank Redemption. I would watch it over and over again and I never get bored. It has all of my all time favorite actors, and although it is a very old movie i don't mind watching it again.

6. Pinkness

Pinkness Member

My ultimate favorite movie is Lord of the Rings Trilogy. My sister always asking me why do i keep on watching LOTR over and over again, did they gave you percent of their profit .. haha

7. onyiideboy85

onyiideboy85 New Member

My favourite is lord of the ring, all of it.

8. Sarath077

Sarath077 New Member

My favourite movie CID MOOSA it's a malayalam movie very good film.

9. carlyfaith

carlyfaith New Member

Midnight sun.This movie is so touching and emotional. Best movie ever.

10. Achieverzy

Achieverzy New Member

I saw a movie recently titled "Miracle in cell no 7". This movie is a very emotional movie and I also love the way the characters played their various roles. It's such a nice movie.

11. ABCNenad

ABCNenad New Member

I don't have a favorite. Lately, I have been watching Fast and Furious series. The first two are the best! Young Brian and Roman rocking early 2000's. Best times!

12. maryjoygen

maryjoygen New Member

My favourite movies is The Dark KNight

13. marymorven

marymorven New Member

I'm a movie fan, I have a lot of favorite movies

14. epichamp

epichamp New Member

So I've watched "Gone Girl" and this is one of my favorite film so far. It has a lot of twists and turns, it makes you suspect every characters and question what is happening in the whole film. I highly recommend it.

15. gabo97

gabo97 New Member

The best movie is Taken, where the protagonist is Liam Neeson. It is such a good movie, the time you spend watching this movie is totally worth it. I recommend it.

16. pixytech

pixytech New Member

An Affair to Remember, What makes this movie so romantic is the unshakable hope for a happy ending that it cements in the viewer. So much of the romance we experience in real life ends in tragedy and doesn’t get the redemption this affair does and that makes it so satisfying.

17. francislloyd

francislloyd Member

I go for John wick because he is a lovely man to his wifi and also for his dog who was died.
    He take revenge even if its hard knowing that its an action movie that there are lot of protagonist in the movie.

18. ftmabalot

ftmabalot Member

I never get tired of watching the Die Hard series. For one I love Bruce Willis. Second, it is so amazing how one cop (Bruce) can wipe out all enemies by himself. He's so smart and witty and funny that is why I think if I am not mistaking, this movie series was his breakthrough movies, earning him the title of being a bankable actor in Hollywood. But he always say, Die Hard is not a Christmas movie. Funny man really.

19. nirih

nirih New Member

I like watching Harry Potter and Super Natural. I still like to review the movies my parents watched when I was young. I recently watched movies with Merelyn Monroe. I'm comfortable watching movies with mag 4k box . I don't download movies, I can watch movies online. I'm not limited in choosing a playlist

20. mjoycemarte

mjoycemarte New Member

My favorite movie all the time is Charlie's angel. aside from it boosted my confidence as a woman. I really like how they empower women by representing themselves as a brave and loving woman. every time that I encountered the movie I want to watch it over and over again. I think its legend.

21. SnrRadebee

SnrRadebee New Member

I have seen a lot of great movies on this thread. But for me personally it would have to be Gladiator starring Russel Crowe. I am a fan of the olden day war type movies but I feel Gladiators has many great characters that we can all relate to regardless of you walk in life. And Oh yeah and there is a lot gore