Favorite Singer?

Discussion in 'Music' started by loretabustarde, May 21, 2019.

1. my favorite singer is Celine Dion. She is my IDOL.

2. kumarsunil123

kumarsunil123 Member

My favorite singer is Kumar Sanu. He is one of the best singer of India. All the songs like most of Kumar Sanu. My favorite song is "Pahli pahli bar muhabat ki hai".My mind refresh when i listen this song. This is the best song .

3. ronlex

ronlex New Member

Mine is ,Drake. that guy crushes the mic.

4. wendeluxe

wendeluxe New Member

Mine is Ariana Grande. Her voice is amazing and can pull off any performances. I also like the music that she produce. She is one of my inspirations.

She is also kind and a strong woman. She still makes more music despite of what happened to her (Manchester incident, death of Mac Miller and her broke up withe Pete Davidson)

5. TreyLoWrenn

TreyLoWrenn New Member

Ed Sheeran. I can't stress this man's vocals enough. Especially on his hit song - "Dive"... You'll see why everyone everywhere is "Stanning" (becoming addicted) on the guy.

6. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

I have several favorites:
    1. Pat Benatar
    2. Eddie Money
    3. Bob Seger
    4. Don Henley
    5. Steely Dan
    6. Freddie Mercury
    7. Jim Croce
    8. Roy Orbison
    9. Tom Petty
    10. Jackson Brown

7. Rinkukrksth

Rinkukrksth Member

My favourite singer us Lata mungeshwar.She is one of the best singer of india. All the songs are very much better than others.Her voice is sweet and likeable to everyone. I like her voice also too and she sang all types of songs like as happy and sad songs. She is also nightingale of India.

8. acethespace

acethespace New Member

Dave Matthews

9. blackstarter7

blackstarter7 New Member

David Bowie, without question.

10. kandice1

kandice1 New Member

My favorite singer is Beyonce. Not only is she a great singer, but she can also dance and act. Beyonce is a tripple threat.

11. Kiyen96

Kiyen96 Member

Mine is Jason Crabb, when he sing a song it's make my heart melt i know while he singing he mean it. That why people feel his songs. When his saying every line in the lyrics of the songs it is clear, loud and expressive that's why i love when he sing. i love to sing also that why when i'm singing i always look of Jason Crabb style ^_^

12. Tasheika

Tasheika Member

Chris Brown

13. arvindhmaharaj

arvindhmaharaj New Member

what about drake

14. Nova24xo

Nova24xo New Member

Alanis morrisette

15. Lageorgi

Lageorgi New Member

I have to say Paulo londrá. He is new but he is killing and the best is that none of his songs talk about violence, sex or drugs. More people like him we need in the music industry.

16. raymond fernandez

raymond fernandez New Member

I love micheal jackson he is only the best of all the singers ive ever seen because of his heart by singing of his song and only he dedicate it to our beloved soo soo miss his presence :(

17. fernandez

fernandez New Member

Michael Jackson: Thinking is the biggest mistake a dancer could make. You need to feel. You become the bass, you become the fanfare, you become the clarinet and the flute and the strings and the drums.
    Martin Bashir: So you almost become the physical embodiment of the music.
    Michael Jackson: Yeah.

Michael Jackson was, without a doubt, one of the greatest performers of all time. His older brother, Jermaine, was intended to be the lead singer of the group; however, even at the young age of four, Michael quickly stole the spotlight and captured the hearts of their audience. He was the star of the Jackson 5 and remained the star through the Jackson 5’s transformation into the Jacksons.

18. StephWhis

StephWhis Member

Currently, I really love Pentatonix. Particularly Scott Hoying and Mitch Grassi. I just love both of their voices, and Mitch has an incredible range. I also really love Avi Kaplan's music, formerly of Pentatonix. He also has a really cool voice and can hit some pretty low notes. Brendon Urie is also up there, and again, has an amazing range. Those are some of the favorites just off the top of my head. I might be forgetting some.

19. Fatmasong

Fatmasong Member

My favorite singer is Beyonce and she will always be. I also like bts vocalists. I Aldo like rihanna and also Justin bieber

20. denmarklawrence2

denmarklawrence2 New Member

The only one great ever singer is Kenny Rogers even though hes already old but his songs still with our hearts even with young generation.

21. Ahlcampos21

Ahlcampos21 New Member

Shane filan. He's my favorite singer and i love his voice and the way he sing.

22. caroline wanjiku

caroline wanjiku New Member

Tasha Cobbs Leonard. She has an amazing voice and her lyrics minister to my soul every time I listen.

1 person likes this.
  23. rpayanan

rpayanan Member

Michael Jackson was, without a doubt, one of the greatest performers of all time. Michael quickly stole the spotlight and captured the hearts of their audience. He was the star of the Jackson 5 and remained the star through the Jackson 5’s transformation into the Jackson.

24. Dijwar

Dijwar Member

I have alot of favourite singers. But I chose Bruno Mars. I think his voice a little bit like Michael Jackson' voice.

25. WuGail

WuGail New Member

My most favorite singer is Ariana Grande, I love her voice, her attitude, her fashion style, and all of her I really love. The songs of her that I've always listening are 7 Rings, Almost is Never Enough, Side to Side, Thank you Next, Break up with your Boyfriend, Boyfriend, Everyday, Breathin, and Don't call me Angel. I also love watching her in a live version on youtube it makes me also dance. Hayss! I wish I could watch her live at her concert.

26. leunice

leunice New Member

Post Malone, Russ, and Drake it gives me hype and relaxing music.

27. knleeeeee

knleeeeee Member

Mine's Mariah Carey because she be having wide vocal ranges. One more thing is her whistle man! I'm like what?

28. jamesrea

jamesrea New Member

My favorite singer is chris brown. I really like his songs that can turn you up. His voice and dance skills are pretty crazy. The way he performs in stage, hype the crowd, and sing with his unique voice. Chris brown's fashion is lit. The way he dressed on his concerts? with a jeans and a shirt.

29. yoshibear

yoshibear Member

jon bon jovi

30. Biisting

Biisting Member

august alsina