Favorite Skincare Products?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Erica Tanner, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Qwerose09

Qwerose09 New Member

My favorite skincare is korean skincare. Yes the 10 step routine it may sound so tiring like seriously 10 step? But it is all so worth it. I noticed that my skin got a lt better. It is smoother , i got less to no break outs. My confidence boosted because of my good skin. All of the money and effort is all worth it.

2. carinleonardo

carinleonardo New Member

I hopped on the skincare train a few years ago and it saddens me that I didn't realize how important it was until recently! I first got inspired by those 7-step Korean skincare regimens and although I may not follow one as extensive as the ones online, I do have a penchant for Asian skincare!

I'm still trying to figure out which products work best for me. Currently, I've tried to tackle my main concerns of having normal-dry skin and sun spots with a skincare routine that consists of a: double cleanser - toner - serum - moisturizer - eye cream - SPF. I also like to add in a mask or two every week at night to get my skin extra nice, plump, and supple!

Although I do switch up my skincare products a lot because I'm still trying to find products that address my skin concerns, I have found some ride-or-dies that I always repurchase. The great part about it is they're all relatively affordable!

[​IMG]
    1. COSRx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser - This is a gentle cleanser that leaves your face feeling clean, but still hydrated! I love how its pH level is low so that I can easily add any acids (AHAs, BHAs) or serums right after cleansing! My skin absolutely loves this stuff. Pro tip: I usually pair this with Human Nature's Sunflower Oil as an oil cleanser to thoroughly take off my makeup scrubbing off the residue with the gel cleanser!

[​IMG]
    2. Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask
    I love using this once a week for a real deep cleansing of my pores! I absolutely hate it when my skin looks stuffy and dull. I'm already on my second jar because this mask really changed the game for me! It leaves your face feeling squeaky clean and yet still very smooth! If your skin looks particularly clogged or in need of some R&R, I highly recommend steaming your face (to open up your pores) followed by this mask! Plus points because this mask has a slight cooling sensation that I love!

[​IMG]
    3. SPF50+++ Sunblock
    This is the most important part of any skincare routine- especially if you plan on going outside and exposing your skin to the sun!! Even when I'm absolutely too lazy put everything else on, I will skip all the other steps and go straight to slathering some SPF on to protect my skin from harmful sun damage. My current favorite is the Biore Aqua Rich sunscreen. Although some people don't like it because it has some alcohol in it, it dries up fast and is great to use under makeup!

[​IMG]
    4. COSRx Advanced Snail 96 Essence
    I live in a very hot and humid country which means I absolutely hate leaving the house feeling sticky. However, because my skin is pretty dry, I need something that can plump it up! This is my holy grail because it's very light and very easy to slather on. I will admit that I found its texture a little weird at first, but it has definitely grown on me! I usually put two to three pumps of this before applying the rest of the my skincare products. Sometimes I even leave the house with just this and SPF! It truly is such a versatile and light essence that I think a lot of people will enjoy. Another tip: if you have oily skin, swap out your heavy moisturizers with this light but moisturizing essence!

1 person likes this.
  3. elybunny

elybunny New Member

__57.jpg 61u8OjBcOWL._SY355_.jpg
    One of my favorite skincare products is Neutrogena deep clean foaming cleanser like the 1-3 times I used it I was totally in love with the results, I had some acne on my forehead before I used this product and miraculously after 2-3 wash my acne vanish and my clear skin came back in no time so I love this product so much it really cleans and clear my skin.
    Another product I love is kiehl's creamy eye treatment with avocado my favorite eye cream which gave a radiant and healthy glow on my eyes, I really felt that my eye area is moisturized every time I use this product.
    I have more skincare products which I use daily but these two are my favorites and for me all skin type can work well with these products I have a combination type of skin and these two products worked well for me.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
  4. maf082015

maf082015 New Member

My skincare routine is fairly elaborate. I start the day with Sunday Riley's Ceramic Slip face cleanser followed by Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Moisturizer. It is lightweight with a pleasant, floral scent. I add SPF with a tinted moisturizer (Guerlain Meteorites Baby Glow) or just sunscreen if I'm having a low-key day. I end the day with a Sunday Riley trio: I use Ceramic Slip again to wash off the day's makeup and grime, then use a combo of Luna Sleeping Oil and Good Genes overnight. I was skeptical as these products were over hyped last year but I've been using them for ten months now and am astonished at my results. My skin is smoother and I've actually had a few crow's feet disappear entirely.

5. lovelyknows

lovelyknows New Member

My favorite skin care product is non other than San San. When it comes to providing affordable yet high quality color cosmetics for the modern Filipina, no other brand has become as enduring nor has enjoyed as much popularity as San San. This is due mainly to the fact that many, if not all of San San’s makeup products, while also being very easy on the budget, also come enriched with Vitamins A, C, and E – vitamins that not only make you look better but feel better as well.

San San’s range of cosmetics and skin care products offer just as much diversity and utility as any other premium-priced brands. From face powder and cake foundation to lip crayons, cheek blushers and mascara for false lashes, San San can accommodate all of the modern Filipina’s cosmetic needs.

With San San, you can be beautiful but at the same time, your skin can be protected.

6. ritz2

ritz2 New Member

My skincare routine is just pretty simple: Cleanse, tone, moisturize and sunscreen . I have an acne prone skin, so cleansing is very necessary in my routine, I personally recommend the Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser, because it really does cleanse my face well without clogging my pores, what I mostly like about it is that it doesn't contain any harsh chemical, and it is recommended for any skin type. For the toner, I used the Human Nature's Balancing Toner, because it does the job in balancing my ph level, also it makes my face shine free. Since, I 'm also oily, moisturizing is a must for me. I used the Skin Genie's Tomato serum, it is great in moisturizing your face because the product is naturally made of tomatoes and we all know tomatoes does wonder to our skin. Lastly, the most important step that we shouldn't skip is putting on sunscreen, because it protects our skin from any UV rays coming from the sun, for this I used Belo sunscreen SPF 50. These products are my holy grail, it lessen my breakouts, and it lightened my acne scars, so I recommend this to everyone who have the same skin type as me.

7. jpearl2328

jpearl2328 New Member

I belong to the dry skin category, something that I think I inherited from my Mom. My best and simple solution, to apply moisturizer for my face and lotion for the whole body, after every bath. I have liking for products that's specially made for babies and kids. I love the light and non greasy feel suitable for our tropical weather. No particular brand, as long as it helps in hydrating my skin.

8. Smexy

Smexy New Member

Moisturizer. It just make me flawless and glowy and makes my skin so healthy. It makes me feel that Im pretty and presentable infront of bunch of people. Moisturizers also have this benefits for your skin. Wrinkles and dry patch would be less visible if you use moisturizer.

9. Calay

Calay New Member

Korean skincare products is a must try!CosRx is my holy grail especially their Good Morning low ph gentle cleanser and their snail essense which helped keep moisture in my face.I also like the Aloe Vera gel and Mist of Nature republic,the mist is so refreshing especially in a humid environment and I used it during summer to help refresh my face from the hot weather.For eye cream I use Olay regenerist eye lifting serum,although it was quite expensive but it’s worth it.I also exfoliate twice a week with Honey Lemon peeling gel from a korean brand and it made my skin soft and smooth.Also,never ever skip sunblock!It is often neglected yet it is the most important part of skincare.

10. ynel03

ynel03 Member

My favorite skincare products is KLAIRS and it is my Holygrail! I like it because its different than most toners. This one sinks into my skin and doesn’t sit on the top layer of my skin, so that is why I like it.

11. marianneap

marianneap New Member

My favorite skin care products are from nature's republic, etude house, biore and kojie-san. I just love them, especially the nature republic mist

12. missbibimbap

missbibimbap New Member

When you try to look up skin care products on malls and even on the internet you will definitely feel dizzy and overwhelmed because there are practically a thousand items to choose from, be it moisturizers, toners, cleansers, creams and serums--there are a thousand of each type. However, my all-time favorite skin care product that I swore by and use religiously is Vitamin C Serum, specifically the Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum by Klairs. This product is the one I considered to be my Holy Grail of all skin care products. Its ingredient is all naturals and are paraben free so it is safe to use regularly. It is also very concentrated with Vitamin C that will help your skin fight aging. After just a week of using it it totally transformed, revitalized and moisturized my skin. It also evened out my skin tone and helped reduced the appearance of those pesky pimple scars that wont go away. It is a bit pricey for just a small bottle but it goes a long way and is so worth it. I will definitely recommend it to anyone who wish to improve their skin.

13. kirayana

kirayana New Member

One reason your skincare might not be working for you is the coconut oil! Coconut oil is raved by many people as a cure-all, however it is actually comedogenic which means it can clog pores and can closed comedones or even acne! I would suggest not to use it on your face, you can use it on your hair or body however, if you are acne prone (on your back, arms, bottom, etc.) then I would not recommend putting coconut oil on your body. That being said, for my combination skin, I love products with lots of moisturizing agents (hyaluronic acid, glycerin, aloe). Adding moisture helps a lot with overproduction of oil on my face.

14. laurenator

laurenator New Member

I've used a plethora of skincare products in the past, in 2019 I have been primarily using Elemis products. I own a wonderful smelling lavender facial toner - it is super refreshing and wakes your face up during the day. The other Elemis product is a facial wash that I use when I can (far and few in-between). I think they are quality products so far and the packaging is simplistic and minimal. I was pondering about one of my potential February goals - perhaps using the facial wash more often and using the lavender toner daily. I'm a total skincare nOOb. I actually do need to search for a moisturiser with a high SPF - looks like I'm going shopping tonight on the Elemis site... Skincare calls!

15. fordhamgirl914

fordhamgirl914 New Member

My dermatologist recommended Cetaphil and I also use coconut oil as a moisturizer. What also works well for me is coc butter. Possibly give it a try?

16. hanylen

hanylen New Member

Fresh aloe vera suits my skin, I apply it every night before going to bed. The smell stinks but get used to it when couple of days using.
    It is also applicable to the roots of our hair.
    Just use the pulp of aloe vera.
    And rinse after 1 hour.

17. pseudolly

pseudolly New Member

My favourite skincare products are probably the actives. Their effect has improved my skin a lot! I used to have cystic acne and now I only have the scars to deal with. I occasionally get hormonal acne when I’m on my period but 1-2 zits are manageable.

18. Deeyhan

Deeyhan New Member

The product that i recently used and probably one of my favorite was. St. Ives, Iwhite Korea, Celeteque, and Nivea.. To be honest it helps me dry all my pimples, minimize my pores and removes all my dark circles.. I noticed since the first day i used all these product most of my friends asking why am i looking so fresh, why am i looking so glowy ang the secret is those product.. I recommneded those product to all of you not only to girls but also for boys.. Especially the St.Ives.

19. kixapolinar

kixapolinar New Member

My favorite skincare product is the Eskinol and Cetaphil. Before going to bed I need to make sure that I put these two in my face to avoid the growth of acne. So, before putting eskinol around my face, I wash my face using Cetaphil to remove all the dirt and after that I will apply Eskinol. Sometimes I put ice around my face to remove acnes. I also put powder in my face to remove the oil. The best powder for me is the Johnsons Baby Powder.

20. florencieh

florencieh New Member

My favourites will always be Korean Brands, and the best of that is Innisfree! Australian wise I choose to use Swisse's line of facial cleansers and toners.

21. kmbrlymd

kmbrlymd New Member

My favorite skincare products are micellar water and aloe vera gel. I just cleanse my face with mild soap then I’ll use the micellar water to remove the deep-seated dirt then moisturized it by aloe vera gel.

22. chillea

chillea New Member

The only skincare product that I can't live without is the Myra Vitasmooth Hydrating Facial Moisturizer. I liked its non-greasy and light texture when applied to my face. I was curious because of its added vitamin E, which is also good for the skin. I have been using this product for more than ten years. I can attest this is a good product for me because I no longer have pimples even if I just wash my face with simple soap and water. I think the vitamin E ingredient in it did a great job.

23. bellacolson

bellacolson New Member

If you're looking for something gentle but still not too expensive, CeraVe is a great option. It contains hyaluronic acid and ceramides, which help your skin retain moisture. I would recommend their cleanser and their daily moisturizer with SPF. It's important to be protected from the sun everyday!

24. romilda

romilda Member

all ponds beauty products.

25. Etaypink1

Etaypink1 Active Member

This Spot-Lightening Serum
    Courtesy Of Brands
    Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum

[​IMG]
    $80 Only

1 person likes this.