Favorite Sport?

Discussion in 'Cars, Sports, & Outdoors' started by William, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Remziel

Remziel Member

My favorite sports: Volleyball, Badminton, Swimming and table tennis

2. kahlee

kahlee New Member

for me my favorite sports is basketball and it is the most popular sports in my home country

3. mabs0820

mabs0820 New Member

My favorite sport is volleyball.

4. Econstatician

Econstatician New Member

Football makes my fun complete. ❤️❤️❤️

5. saif190

saif190 New Member

My favorite sport is cricket. I used to cricket since my childhood.
    Cricket is in my blood. :):):):)

6. Mariansurio

Mariansurio New Member

My Favorite sport is arnis because this sport is the first i know when i am in highschool , this is the reason why i develope my skills to make a friends and to communicate to others. and ofcourse make me brave and strong woman :)

7. ROTSEN12

ROTSEN12 New Member

My favorite sport is Volleyball. Because, I enjoy it every single moment and I learn how to interact with other people. Playing this game can burn our fats and release our stress. I also share my knowledge and skills to my teammates. I learned the art of sportsmanship while playing this game.

8. Banjo

Banjo Member

Basketball, from a toy basketball and plastic goal since i was a toddler, basketball plays a huge influence for me until now.

9. Bern188

Bern188 Member

My favorite sport is basketball, badminton and mountain biking. Doing sports helps you exercise, meet new friends, practice patience and camaraderie. It is also a good way to challenge yourself to do better in whatever sport you do. It helps you avoid bad company like being involve in drugs or other bad vices. Sport is a good way to take away all the stresses you experience and just focus on doing better.

10. dylanfaust

dylanfaust Member

One of my favorite sports is basketball, i love to play it with my friends and my classmate, during schooldays after class, we went outside to look a court then play..

11. Roseville279

Roseville279 New Member

My all time favourite is BADMINTON.

12. Tunaturkeydog

Tunaturkeydog Member

I like rock climbing. It's a sport that really put you into your limits. Not only with workouts but also your diet. If you slack off with nutrition, you won't reach your goals.

13. nephi97

nephi97 New Member

I enjoy different sports like swimming and volleyball. There are some sports that I would like to try and learn like martial arts, American football, surfing, skiing, and parkour. But my all time favorite is basketball.

14. Michael07

Michael07 Member

My favorite sport is none other than basketball. Since I was a little kid, I really like playing basketball and I always watch basketball games on the television. My inspiration for this sports is Michael Jordan because of his talent, flexibility, toughness, greatness and his love for the game.

15. prexv

prexv Member

I like to play badminton but my favorite sport will always be volleyball. I was even a part of a varsity team back in grade school. Not only that, but my mom was part of a varsity team as well during her college years. So this sport was our way to have a family bonding in a way where my mom can train me or just have fun in general.

16. leodavid09

leodavid09 Member

Basketball, Table Tennis and Chess. I played those sports since my childhood...

17. romimaan25

romimaan25 New Member

my favorite sport is cricket.

18. andalocjn12

andalocjn12 New Member

For me football (soccer). It is only in the US it is called soccer because they have a sport which is called American football. Football is the most popular sport in whole world.

19. Etaypink1

Etaypink1 Active Member

football

1 person likes this.
  20. goldenraph

goldenraph New Member

Sports are generally interesting but I find football more interesting than all other sports. Its more appealing to so many people and that is why it has and will always have more followership than every other sport.

21. userhichou1

userhichou1 Member

bodybuilding i love it !!

22. beckertani

beckertani Member

It was basketball, but because computer game is now a sport, my answer is Dota 2 :)

23. My favourite sports are playing volleyball, basketball and badminton. it help me to exercise my body. boost my energy and immune system. I love playing these with my friends and cousins. it lessen my stress and interact with other people.

24. Georgeliner

Georgeliner Member

I like and play soccer and badminton.

25. jadi125

jadi125 New Member

Cricket beacuse its my passion to become a cricketer.My favourite cricketer is Virat KOhli, Shahid Afridi and Joe Root.

26. Swaggy890

Swaggy890 New Member

Football(soccer) the passion the emotion being a fan you are always on edge its by far the best sport in the world but of course everyone has an opinion and this mine and nothing comes close to football.

27. mimie125

mimie125 Member

I like watching sports, like volley ball and basket ball.
    the worst is i do not do any sports. yeah!!

28. userhichou1

userhichou1 Member

i like gym , soccer , bikking

29. snesz08

snesz08 Member

I like playing basketball with my friends and also volleyball. it exercise my body, burn weight and keep my physically fit. it is kind of our bonding with my friends and help me to relax.

30. Aleona

Aleona Member

I love volleyball. Aside from the fact that it works all parts of my body, I can also develop teamwork and build friendship through it.