Favorite Tv Series

Discussion in 'Television' started by Marcel Danielle, Jan 7, 2019.

?

What is your favorite tv show or series

1. riverdale

9 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. glee

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Marcel Danielle

Marcel Danielle New Member

i have a lot of favorite tv series like
    teen wolf
    glee
    riverdale
    awkward
    faking it

2. chiel2330

chiel2330 New Member

for my free time ethier watch videos like this.

upload_2019-1-8_21-10-10.jpeg upload_2019-1-8_21-10-42.jpeg upload_2019-1-8_21-11-53.jpeg

Attached Files:

3. dlhathaway94

dlhathaway94 New Member

I enjoy a good deal of television shows. My all time favorite show is American Horror Story. I also enjoy Dear White People, 9-1-1, Star, Misfits, Rick and Morty, and Parks and Recreation. I don't typically actually watch television any more. More often than not, I catch my shows after the fact - on Netflix or Hulu. American Horror Story is one that I do try to keep up with, thanks to the DVR, when I can.

4. ha188

ha188 New Member

For my opinion i think no TV series can beat Friends it's the best commedy serie ever on the other hand for some series like drama or thriller there are some great series like Breaking Bad , Narcos, Black list ..... Still my favorite is Friendsi'm watching it right now

5. rhem091

rhem091 New Member

try frontier its underrated

6. imjlord

imjlord New Member

Forever will be a glee fan here!

Since I was in High School days glee is really my favorite.
    Because I'm a musically inclined person but that is not just the reason,
    it is also because it's a great drama for me, and I support LGBT.

7. Victorolamide

Victorolamide New Member

my favorite TV series is arrow ,it really really good and awesome

8. Sneska

Sneska New Member

My favorite TV series is "Grey's anatomy". I love Ellen Pompeo and over the years the characters from the show started to feel like family. There is a lot of drama, but there is also a lot of love, friendship, understanding. There are moral lessons which can be derived from every episode and it teaches you to have compassion and never to lose hope. Not many shows (if any) lasted for fifteen seasons as Grey's currently does.

9. zenithboi

zenithboi New Member

I love 24 anyday. I could watch it over and over again and it will still look fresh to me.

10. amaeganda

amaeganda New Member

My favorite TV Series is Game Of Thrones. The editing is awesome, the scenery and the killings looks real. The story is unpredictable. The actors are great and good looking.
    Last episode of the first season made me cry and I felt like, I don't want to watch it anymore.
    Because I thought Ned Stark was the main character. But they kill him!!!
    But I wanna know how the Stark's will get their revenge. So I continued watching and I loved it.
    Always gives me goosebumps. The best TV Series ever!!!

11. Gelajoy

Gelajoy New Member

I have different series in my mind that I watch depending on my mood. If I want some wordy dialogues and mystery, I go for Sherlock. I watch GoT whenever I just want to binge myself out on our sofa. When I'm feeling cheerful, I opt for Glee. I would also watch Friends for a little light comedy. My favorite so far this time, out of all of my favorite, would be The Good Place. The writing is brilliant and the plot is well thought of. Moral philosophies and ethics is naturally incorporated in each every episode. The comedy is genius. Laying out references from past classic TV shows or movies were definitely a plus. It really is a fun show to watch. I hope it will renew for more seasons to come.

12. airanelle

airanelle New Member

For me, Glee is really a legend, like it's everyone's favorite. But I started to love Riverdale like every guy is so cute and they really are attractive and I really love Jughead's smile. But I also love How To Get Away With Murder, the TV series really showed a good one, the actors are really good specially Annalise, she really is a smart amazing woman, although it was so sad that they removed Wes out of the scene. But mostly, my heart belongs to the Vampire Diaries like Damon took my heart with him and I started to like The Originals because of this show. :)

PS I loooooove The Big Bang Theory <3

13. Lana89

Lana89 New Member

My favorite TV series is " The Big Bang Theory ". It is a unique, captivation sitcom. I have enjoyed watching every season. Sheldon Cooper plays his character perfectly and I loved that he finally proposed to Amy Fowler. They both play a nerd character trying to figure out life dramas and intimacy. Also, I have been watching the Spanish TV series " La Casa de Papel" that is also known as the name "Money heist ". I give this series a 10/10 rate, it`s so amazing and in every episode, they leave you on a cliffhanger and all you could think about is " How did they come up with this whole series idea", it`s really a masterpiece. I can`t wait for the next season that they are now filming it.

14. Momamba

Momamba New Member

My favorite series is grey's anatomy because you just learn a new lesson every episode which helps us deal with day to day situation in real life.

15. Herbz

Herbz Member

My favorite is The Walking Dead series. Its so exciting and thrilling to watch. And i like zombie movies so thats why i like the walking dead series..

16. jmonares

jmonares New Member

My favorite TV series is Game of Thrones. I never expect too much from this series but as I watched the first 4 series, I must say that it really caught my attention. I even came to a point that I was awake for 24 hours just to finish 1 series. This TV series is different from the other shows that I have watched. I will definitely not recommend this for kids since this show contains scenes that really need parental guidance, but for those viewers who enjoy watching mind blown series, this is a must. I am agitated and sad to see the last season. Agitated because it's the final series, it will answer all of the questions I had from the last episode. Sad because it's the final series, it will be the end. I wish there could be more series but I guess everything has to end.

17. cam3150

cam3150 New Member

My favorite TV series of all time is Gilmore Girls. It is the only series that I own in full on DVD and I have watched it all the way through at least 6-7 times. I absolutely never get tired of it! I have gotten several of my friends hooked as well. It's just so good - the writing, the characters, the wacky townspeople, the pop culture references! The series airs now each afternoon on the UP channel. Most evenings I come home and turn that on just for background noise while I'm doing chores or cooking dinner. I still find myself getting caught up in episodes I have seen countless times. I don't care for the last season quite as much. I really hate what they did to Luke and Lorelai during that last season and a half. But, that doesn't dampen my overall love for the show. I did like the Netflix revival for the most part but I have not ever re-watched it and I think it aired for the first time 2 years ago.

18. Sydfishes

Sydfishes New Member

There was a show on TBS called People of Earth. It was a comedy about aliens and a support group of abductees. I actually attended a group like that once and found the whole show was both funny and had a good storyline. They were two seasons strong but it got canceled on a cliff hanger. Now I'll never know what happened! My second favorite is Steven Universe, another show about aliens on cartoon network.

19. jownerd

jownerd New Member

I love a good dose of comedy! I love Friends, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Brooklyn Ninety-Nine, and Modern Family. I admire the writers behind theses shows. The creativity and the humor they bring to the characters are outstanding. Plus, the great acting of the casts are exceptional. I always admire comedy sitcoms more than drama series. I used to download all these shows’ episodes on torrent! Well now, thanks to Netflix, everything is just accessible on my mobile phone. Hooray for technology!

20. mcor1330

mcor1330 New Member

My favourite TV series is Game of Thrones. For sure a lot of people can say this because the series is really good. The series is not like other TV series or movies because it a lot of the main characters are killed by other characters and this makes the series unpredictable and in a way more enjoying to watch. This one of the long list of reasons why Game of Thrones is my favourite TV series.

21. vanja987

vanja987 New Member

For me, the best TV series is Everybody Loves Raymond. You can just lose yourself watching his life. His mother that lives across the street was one of the top characters. She was the mix of my mother and my mother in law. Even after watching it several times, I am still laughing at the same scenes.

22. gailceleryo

gailceleryo New Member

My favorite series of all time is F.R.I.E.N.D.S. It tells you to value your friendship and family. That in any circumstance, as long as you are with your friends and family, everything would be a lot easier. I also learned that sometimes friendship is worth the risk when it comes to love. It takes courage to risk everything you have but most of the time, things are worth the risk. FRIENDS also taught me to never give up on your dream and no dream is too high for someone who strives hard.

23. kers

kers Member

I am a fan of series. My most favorite series of all time is Harry Potter! Who doesn't love Harry Potter anyway? I love everything from the book and the movies.

24. suhasrocz

suhasrocz New Member

I can divide this question into two categories: current favorite and all-time favorite. My current favorite show is Stranger Things and it deals with the disappearance of a kid in the fictional town of Hawkins and the strange events that follow the disappearance. What I like about this show is that it pays attention to every aspect of filmmaking which includes cinematography, direction, special effects and on top of that, it stays true to its story. The music has played an important role to create a spooky atmosphere and characters have played their part well. My all-time favorite is Game of Thrones which centers around different kingdoms fighting for good and evil. The show contains complex characters, great music and multi-layered stories.

25. RemAquarius

RemAquarius New Member

Game of Thrones is my most favorite. The twists in the story seems to never end. Every season, there's something you can't miss and something to think over. I can watch the previous season over and over again and it still gives me chills. I love the plot of the story, it is something you would never expect. It surprises you even more as the story starts to unfold. I could only wish there's still more seasons to this series.

26. adamdjn

adamdjn New Member

This is a tough one..as there is not a single show..

1. Breaking bad- amazing story..chemistry. the rise of a simple chemistry teacher to the famed heizenberg. This show kept me on glued.
    2. game of thrones- movie production brought to small screen.
    3. how i met your mother- the new age friends.
    4. friends- the all time binge show.
    5. two and a half men- charlie sheen at his best. the perfect dose of comedy. though became boring after ashton kutcher took over.
    6. the big bang theory- cute..funny…geeky.
    7. fargo- a class apart from these.
    8. sherlock- the modern adaption of sherlock holmes.
    9. black mirror- fascinating and intriguing.

27. rebebe

rebebe New Member

My favorite TV show is Jane the Virgin. This show is my favorite because it can be viewed by people of all ages and interests. It has tons of action and definitely keeps you on your toes. Jane the Virgin touches subjects such as morality, aging and forgiveness. The show is funny and has a way of connecting your own life to the lives of the characters. I think it is a very wholesome show.

28. halsoriano

halsoriano Member

My best TV series for now is Gotham. I like the prequel story of Bruce Wayne when he was a kid and how he met he's all time buddy James Gordon. There is so many revelations on how Gotham starts and who first run the city, and of course the nemesis of Bruce on how they started to be like they are now. There's so much more to watch on Gotham and more revelations to come. I believe it will be a great series and hoping to see Bruce Wayne in a black cape.

29. Toyabank404

Toyabank404 Member

Wow! I have so many favorites!
    Married With Children
    Golden Girls
    Touched By An Angel
    Fresh Prince Of Bel Air
    Roseanne

30. Youjayzzz

Youjayzzz New Member

For sitcom (situational comedy) TV series I really like FRIENDS, Brooklyn 99 and How I met your mother. They are not just hilarious TV series but you can learn something too like coping up to sadness or how to maintain happy thoughts. Their jokes are very funny and not corny. The actors too are excellent and portrayed their roles perfectly. They will really make you happy while watching. For drama with action TV series I prefer Narcos and Breaking Bad, although Breaking Bad isn't a documentary film but it also has a good plot and teaches the viewers on many things like science and managing people or business. Both of theses TV series has a common business and that is selling drugs and which makes it exciting and thrilling because they earned a lot of money from selling those drugs with the supervision of the notorious human-trafficker Pablo Escobar. The TV series Narcos was about his empire and showing how he managed to rise and his downfall while Breaking Bad is all about a chemistry teacher go along with his former student in making drugs to make money.