First thing you do after waking up?

Discussion in 'Cell Phones & Tablets' started by ivan_17, Aug 30, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Ivy07

Ivy07 New Member

I always check my phone first when i wake up because i set an alarm through my phone. It is my daily routine.

2. Joycee21

Joycee21 New Member

The first thing I do in the morning when I wake up is look at my baby daughter. I was thinking how much I love her and praying thanking God that He gave me such a beautiful daughter. Then next thing I do is clean the bed and the whole house. And also do the garden because I like planting vegetables especially cabages and potatoes, I really like them! Then after doing all the chores I get a coffee and abreakfast. I like doing household chores first before eating breakfast because I don't feel like eating when I see dirts around thw house, I like it neat. After all the job around then I reward myself with a delicious meal.

3. Jerod808

Jerod808 New Member

I always check my cellphone when I wake up. Especially the notifications because I received email notification everyday and checking my social media

4. Matilac

Matilac Member

The very first thing I do in the morning is I drink a glass of water . Drinking glass of water at the morning in empty stomach is really beneficial . After seven or eight hours of sleep, your body becomes dehydrated.

5. dancemachine

dancemachine New Member

first thing i do is pick up my phone to check the time, then scroll to my Rhapsody of realities daily devotional to read the word for the day, and i pray. next thing i check all my social media accounts for notifications reply to them is necessary and then i kick off with my days plan.

6. maestrozz

maestrozz New Member

I won’t lie, it does require a little planning and organizing, but when I manage to do this I find I feel a lot better. I can also tackle my day head on and full of energy. As soon as you wake up, drink water. We get a little dehydrated overnight because obviously we are sleeping and not drinking fluids. You can either just have a regular glass of water, or, what I prefer, warm some water and drink an herbal tea. No sugar, just stevia if you really crave something sweet! It will start hydrating your system which will make you feel better.

7. Gabriellove

Gabriellove New Member

For me, I don't actually set an alarm all the time, I don't also go straight to my phone, I pray every first thing in the morning when I get up, then I reach out for my cell phone to check if I missed anything. Most at times I will just lay back and reply to some messages before I take off. Thank God for cell phones.

8. ghie6413

ghie6413 New Member

When I wake up I get my celphone first to see what time is it and check if someone text me, then I brush my teeth and wash my face.

9. diannekaytolentino

diannekaytolentino New Member

First thing I do when I wake up is to pray and give thanks to a new day ahead of me, then I will prepare my breakfast and eat.

10. acd

acd New Member

The very first thing I do is to say thank you to our creator for waking me up and making me safe for the whole night that I was asleep.

11. whlven

whlven New Member

The first thing I do is check my phone for the time. This is essential to help me determine the next move that I must make. If it so happens that is is still early, I will most probably go back to sleep. If ever I can't sleep, I would probably just lie there, keep myself busy while waiting for the time to prepare for work.

Keeping myself busy would include the following: Checking my email from work, inspecting the news feed from my social media accounts, playing installed games or simply escaping from reality to the land of fantasies.

Upon hearing my daily alarm, I would then stand up and prepare myself to get ready for work and make sure I charge my mobile phone before I go take a bath.

12. My first thing to do when I wake up is taking a 30 mins exercise so that I can warm up my body when i take a bath.

13. neromare

neromare New Member

Read my emails and check my IMs, which is not good haha. It's too much of a connection, and sometimes an addiction.

14. kevinjohn1

kevinjohn1 New Member

The First thing I would love to do is to pray, giving all thanks to the almighty creator Jesus for giving me another life. it is a blessing that we woke up after a long sleep. After that will check on my email and Facebook notification.

15. Jomari-QyEG

Jomari-QyEG Member

PRAY

I’m not being a devotee here, but still praying gives you inner peace. When you think that you have a greater supernatural being watching over you, providing all your needs and keeping you happy, it relaxes you. You don’t need anyone to speak your problems to, just close your eyes and make a connection with the superior and feel your day getting blessed.

And here you are alive and rolling in this mother Earth while many people who closed eyes yesterday night were not able to open it forever. Just be thankful for everything that you have. Stay content. Smile always.

Have a great day!

16. jamesbaya

jamesbaya New Member

The first thing I do after waking up, is I check if I have received any new emails; because I mostly communicate via e-mail.

17. Sobaafi

Sobaafi New Member

My phone wakes me up,so after I turn if the alarm on my phone I check my missed calls,what's app messages and other messages then I pray and do all my other morning business.

18. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

There's no one morning routine that works for everyone.

19. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

Some mornings everything goes right. You wake up before your alarm goes off. Your morning jog feels like playtime. The coffee tastes better. And there is no traffic on your way into the office. And when you sit down to get to work, you feel like you could conquer the world.

20. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

One of the most productive things you can do to start your day on the right foot should actually happen before you go to sleep the previous day, Goodwin says — make a plan. It doesn’t need to be a minute-by-minute itinerary, but it should map out the major tasks or things you want to accomplish the next day — and how you want to spend the first few hours of the day.

21. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

Giving yourself a few extra minutes of slumber may seem like listening to your body, but in the long run you’re probably doing more harm than good. That’s because those 10 extra minutes of shuteye tend to be low-quality, light sleep since it’s not long enough for your body to make it through another sleep cycle (which tends to take around 90 minutes).

22. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

Muster the energy to start sweating first thing and it will reward you. Exercise releases endorphins — chemicals produced in the brain that help minimize pain and discomfort and increase wellbeing (essentially the body’s own painkillers). Read: that early jog or spin class is giving your brain a natural high and an energy boost.

23. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

Add lemon, ice or cucumber — or just drink it straight up. We get dehydrated overnight (especially if nature calls and you’re using the bathroom in the pre-dawn hours), Goel says. A glass or two of H2O first thing helps replenish your body’s hydration stores. It also starts your metabolism on the right foot (since the body relies on water to keep all your digestive processes running smoothly).

24. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

“Quieting the brain is a time-honored way to be more creative, more contemplative and more in touch with oneself,” Goodwin says. Some people might not necessarily feel an energy boost from meditating, but because it helps us to think more effectively and efficiently, it should make for a much more productive day.

25. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

Set up a run date with a friend. Take the time to eat breakfast with your family. Call someone who makes you smile while you’re getting ready or walking to the office. Being with people you like and love can serve up a big boost to our mood and energy levels, Goodwin says. (Just keep in mind that stressful interactions with family and friends do the opposite — and can curtail productivity and your mood quickly, Goodwin adds.)

26. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

If a cup of java — or tea — starts your morning on the right foot, have your caffeine in the morning, Goel says. There’s a lot of data to show it really does help most people feel more alert and less groggy, she says. And while a coffee habit can get a bad rap, there’s also a lot of research that shows drinking it (in moderation!) actually has some health benefits, too.

27. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

Food is where your body gets energy — so it makes sense that starting your day with food is one of the most energizing things you can do. Our metabolism works better earlier in the day, Goel explains. That means that the body is better able to turn the calories you eat into energy that you can use in the morning, she says. (Recent research from her team backs this up, showing that eating bigger meals later in the day was linked to more weight gain and higher cholesterol — and actually harmed the way the body breaks down fat.)

28. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

Want to make that early workout work even harder for you? Do it outside in the sun. Getting sunlight first thing in the morning tells your body clock it’s time to start the day, Goel explains.

29. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

If you check for emails as soon as you get up, you are probably a leader. You like to stay busy and account for every moment of your life. This also means that you are smart, punctual, and have a drive to succeed.

30. mftmadam

mftmadam New Member

I check my phone, like most people do. I check my emails, my accounts and all other stuff I have to take care of. There's so many things to do that sometimes I even forget breakfast.