Food or Money?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by rechcel, Jan 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Erika08

Erika08 New Member

When I am bored, I eat.
    When I am happy, I eat.
    When I am sad, I eat.
    But without money, I can't buy food to eat.

2. Pineapple112233

Pineapple112233 New Member

Truthfully saying, it's money since money can buy your necessary things like shelter, education which also includes food. Also, you can help many if you have money. That's why, in our today's world situation, money is important.

3. vebselpo

vebselpo Member

If I were surrounded by many fruit bearing trees, with vegetables, root crops, herbs- any kind of plants that are edible then I think I will no longer need money. I can live a very simple life with just the basic kind of living as long as I have these mentioned kinds of foods around.

4. Lilytr

Lilytr New Member

... Those aren't mutually exclusive?
    You need money for food. You need food to live. And as far as I know, you need to be alive to make money.
    So I guess money is more important, because it also allows you to have shelter and other necessities?

5. elliethegypsy

elliethegypsy Member

I choose money over food simply because if I have money, I can buy food. I can no longer eat food if I don't have enough money to spend to buy it. Unless I have all the food that I need and want in my garden, then that's the only time I can say that I choose food over money.

6. kumarsunil123

kumarsunil123 Member

Food is very necessary to everyone. Without food we can't live long but money is more importance than food. We purchase every types of by money. We eat food daily and food give us energy to work. When we work hard we need to food not money. So that food is the most importance to everyone's life.

7. Money is more important than food because how can you provide food and more for yourself and your family if you don't have a penny to spend. You need money to buy food clothing shelter. You need it to pay for the education of your children. You need it to pay for medicines and hospital to ensure the well being of yourself and your family as well. You need money to spend for relaxation for quality time to unwind after a long hard days work.

8. I want money. Because money can buy anything you like. You can use money in many ways like buying foods, gadgets, clothes, jewelry, vehicle, house and many more. Money also can be use in investing for business. That is the reason why i choose money.

9. dindodc8888

dindodc8888 New Member

Money is important because it means less financial worries. Sure, the wealthy worry too – they worry about losing their fortune, for example. But this is not the same as worrying about being able to put food on the table.

10. jeda30

jeda30 Member

I would choose both because in everyday of our lives, whatever may our situation is, we need food and money. Food gives us energy and nutrients to grow and develop, be healthy and active, to think, learn, work, and move. Money pays everything we need, food, services and things.

11. AngKool27

AngKool27 Member

both, without money you cant buy food and without food you cant work for money to buy food,..

12. zedph123

zedph123 New Member

Who want food instead of money nowadays ? no one. Money is the main source of everything now. you can buy everything including food . money is the most important thing right now, you cant buy food without money , everything now has a cost

13. Jefferytasos

Jefferytasos New Member

Can you buy food without money? Lol

14. Weszleyyyyy5

Weszleyyyyy5 New Member

Food is very essential to us, but the thing is that money is more likely the choice. Money is so diverse when we talk about its benefits. Though, food is also important, money can buy most of our physical needs to proceed with our daily life. Even if you have plenty of food, you cannot have other necessities to keep up with daily life without money.

15. yetyet

yetyet Member

I choose money, haha. How can I buy food if I don't have enough money? In this world where everything's goes around on money, I really had to work a lot in order for me to earn money to sustain my daily daily basic needs most especially the foods. I'm a food lover, but I know I can't have food if I don't have money, so sad. There is no such thing called free launch so work hard and earn money so you can buy foods and enjoy the rest of your days.

16. iwisting

iwisting New Member

Definitely, I'll have the money. Why? Well if I have money with me, I can buy food. I'm not saying here that food is not a necessity but hey I have other thing that I need in order to survive especially nowadays.

17. Robsky

Robsky New Member

Money is more important than food. I have three reasons. First, money can buy all of your needs including food. You cannot buy a house or shelter, or even pay for the rent without money. You cannot buy clothes and provide gadgets for yourself to have a better life if you do not have money. Lastly, money is also important in securing our future especially in terms of preparing for college education and post graduate degree. Because of those reasons, I believe that money is more important than food.

18. mahleen

mahleen New Member

Food is better than money in a point of view of a person writing right now when she just had a chicken soup all day and it is almost dinner time. I'm at the point that I'd eat any food delivered at the doorstep. Maybe I'm hungry from the diet I'm in. But food is the actual goods you can get from money. If you had food now, you just eat and satisfy yourself. If you had money now, may it be cash or virtual, you still have to order food wait, pay and then eat. That's like three processes.

In a wider/general perspective, I'd pick food because why would anyone be saving up money. Humans are created to eat. Money is just another step to achieve the human cycle of eating, shitting, etc.. Food is life they say.