Food or Money?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by rechcel, Jan 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Shally

Shally Member

You can never choose, wether its food or money.We need money to be able to buy food and sustain our lives everday.Food is our life so we have to work hard to have some money and buy the food that we need.Ancient people dont need money at all because all their needs is almost everywhere.They can catch fish,have some wild animal to eat,harvest their veggies on their farm..A simple life before..But that was before.Nowadays we really have to work so hard so that we will be able to eat food in order to live.

2. Zircrenzo

Zircrenzo New Member

Of course food. How could you earn money if your stomach is empty? What if your cash on hand can't afford the food that is available? Certainly, you'll die out of hunger.

3. Markjim

Markjim Member

For me I choose both because money can do anything and can buy anything you want like foods and travel wherever you want. While foods will give you nutrients and vitamins that is needed for a healthy lifestyle in order to stay alive and extend your lifespan.

4. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

Health can’t be bought, but it can be helped by the personal choices we make. Exercise. Eating better. Making choices that are less sedentary. Getting involved with activities that get us moving. Practicing proper hygiene. Money pales in comparison to the value of the physical health needed to enjoy life.

5. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

The body needs a variety of the following 5 nutrients - protein, carbohydrate, fat, vitamins and minerals - from the food we eat to stay healthy and productive. Protein - is needed to build, maintain and repair muscle, blood, skin and bones and other tissues and organs in the body.

6. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

Health is a fundamental and key pre-requisite for our Life to Live. Health is like a car and the Life is like a journey in it. To start the car and move ahead the car must be in a good condition. Likewise, to start the Life and Live it to the fullest possibility, Health is inevitable. Otherwise, we can't have the Joyful journey of Life and 100% Living is not possible. When we say Health-it is both physical as well as mental Health. Without Health, do whatever, get whatever, acquire whatever, living to the highest Joy possible is not possible.

7. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

Nowadays there a rapid growth of competition in the market as the world is constantly changing thus people are fighting to keep their jobs and solve their bread and butter issue forgetting how important their health in a stressful environment. Being Overworked can lead to health problem such as fatigue, increase chance of having hypertension and other health problems. But there are some health problem that is incurable take Human immunodeficiency Virus(HIV) despite nation pouring money into research it have yet find a cure. Money can be use for one personal lifestyle such as building a mansion with a swimming pool but if one is in poor health how would he be able to use it?

8. ewapc101

ewapc101 Active Member

Some people believed that health is more important than money, I also have the same concept as them. Money cannot buy health despite having the ability to acquire the best medical system however; money is earned through hard work. If our health is affected, how would we be able to concentrate on our work to bring back the bacon home? Therefore is it vital that we remain healthy so that we can focus on our work to put food on the table.

9. Tctim101

Tctim101 New Member

I would be practical and obviously choose money. For if I have the money I can buy the food that I want. Especially as the time goes by, things get expensive so we need something to sustain ourselves.

10. erialcalcantara

erialcalcantara New Member

I'd like to eat a lot but it's wiser to choose money because you can buy any food that you want out of it. You can get the less expensive and the pricey one that you want to eat. you can also buy food for your family and friends because you can. Aside from food you can buy your basic needs like clothing and shelter which makes your life healthier and happy.

11. askJo

askJo New Member

I prefer money, because without money no food. Money is use to buy food unlike to people leaving in a good resource of food they don't need money but if you live in urban area you definitely need money to live or to buy food to eat.

12. jakeandrew

jakeandrew New Member

Money can buy anything, what you want in life, to do things that involve money. Nowadays, you can't survive without money in your hand. It is everything, a tool in our everyday life because it gives you freedom to buy and buy things. It is the main reason why you work hard and earn for it at all cost and you should spend it wisely.

13. lavitabrea

lavitabrea Member

definetly money, i forget to eart when im hustling to make money or im at work, i really do, because for me the most important thiong in life is money

14. KC29

KC29 New Member

For me the most important is money because you cannot buy food without money unless you make your own food by planting veggies. I think that money nowadays is a necessity, we need to work hard to earn our money, so, we can buy what food we want in order to satisfy or fill our stomach. Admit it or not money is the most important thing in the world, our love can't buy us food.

15. XyferXyrus

XyferXyrus New Member

Food or money? Obviously food is more important. You know what? Guyz you can live without money, but tell me, can you survive without food? Yeheeyyyy

16. rajabhatti

rajabhatti New Member

Food isn't the main need we require with the end goal to carry on with an agreeable life. We require a decent haven to live in, garments to shield us from the climate, medication to fix our infection, and so on and we can just secure these necessities in the event that we have the cash to purchase them. Furthermore, considering the present period all exchanges are settled through cash.

I am not degrading the food of sustenance. It is a standout amongst the most indispensable factors with the goal for us to live. In the event that you have cash in your pocket, particularly if its a lot of cash, you can have the privilege to pick better nourishment, shield, clothing, and so forth. So as I would see it, cash could easily compare to nourishment.

17. velly27

velly27 New Member

Food or money and also Money or food.

So if you give me food, I can sell that food to other and barter with some money, assumption there is no restriction on quantity of food.

And if you give me money, I will barter it with food, and again no restriction on quantity of money.

18. AiraBalbin

AiraBalbin New Member

If you are asking me what is more important, I’d straight up choose money. The reason is very simple. Money is the universal tool in the world. You can buy food if you have money. You need things too? You can use your money to buy what you need. You want to help others? Donate to charities or simply help the people who needs helping and you can do that because you have money. You need medical check up? You can always go to the hospital to have your health checked and it is so easy if you have money to spend. You want to travel? Sure. Do just that by buying what is needed for travel. You can do almost everything if you have money. Growing up we did not have enough money. We were poor and almost did not have anything. That’s why there were times when we were literally hungry and could not buy what we need. We could not go to the hospital even in dire need because we did not have money. I see the value of money because I first hand know what it feels having none.

19. Adrian120501

Adrian120501 New Member

Of course money because how can you buy food if you don't have money? Some say's that money can buy everything that make's you happy but for me it doesn't. Because your money is not your's forever it will gone if you didn't use it properly. If you use your money for such thing that is not important and buy thing's that you didn't need. If i have so much money i think i will reserve some of it for my food and not use all of that money to buy all my want's i will only buy all my need's. That's why i choose money for me to buy more food's hahaha. That's my opinion only sorry guy's. Thank you.

20. Rjyu

Rjyu New Member

Money can buy everything's material. If you have money you can buy food. If you don't have enough money you can't bought what you want to eat.

21. Tengmin

Tengmin New Member

I really love to eat... but in order to buy food you have money first... if you have money you can buy anything . Just balance. Work hard to have money and eat food to be more productive

22. ELMEY

ELMEY New Member

Last month , I found myself and my daughter in the emergency room , "she fainted due to food allergies ", that' s what the doctor said. As she was being treated, a quotation on the wall got my attention , and it goes like this . " Don't waste your Health in gaining Wealth , for in the long run you'll used up all your wealth in gaining back your health. So, for me it's Food , eating healthy is important. Money of course , can give you the opportunity to eat whatever you desire to eat, whether it's healthy or not.

23. Ronestacio

Ronestacio New Member

Food is life, we can have food even if we don't have money, we can harvest to have it, Money is important because it enables you to have more control over your life, more freedom to carve out your own path and less constraints on your choices. How many of us are stuck in a career or in a job we hate, but cannot afford to lose, because losing our job would mean losing our house and our health insurance? My own mother, a brilliant young woman with a bright future and scholarships to the best universities, back in the sixties, had to give up her dreams, forget about college and start working as a clerk because her parents were so poor and needed her to support them. It’s a sad story of an unrealized potential, and the only reason she did not realize her potential was that her parents were poor.

24. Nexy92

Nexy92 New Member

its a pretty good question and a tough one but i'd say that both is important since you can't live whit out food nor money,since if you don't have money you can't get food nor have a place to live , but we all have to eat something to live.

25. Smexy

Smexy New Member

Let's be practical, money would be my chose. Money can buy you food afterall. Money can help your status in life also it makes your life easier in many possible ways. Although money can't buy happiness but money can buy you comfortable house to shelter, clothes and foods for your daily living and also nowadays if you have the money building up relationship towards the opposite sex would be very easy. In terms of economy, price today is increasing so money can survive you in your living.

26. ynel03

ynel03 Member

I prefer Money. How can you eat if you suddenly had no money for food?

27. davedaot

davedaot New Member

For me money and food are related to each other, without money you can't buy food, without food you cant eat your money, so for me both are important and is an essential to live in this world, you really cant enjoy life without money, and you cant survive without food.

28. JaironBulaon

JaironBulaon New Member

If I'm in a city where everything you see can be bought by money and you asked me that question, I'll choose money. Money can help mo to have and to do alot, not only for myself and my family, but also those who are in need. Money will allow me to buy foods to those who are hungry, house to those homeless, clothes to those naked, and good future to those dreamers. But if I'm in the case that I'm in an Island and I don't have any access to anything, where survival is a need, I will chosse food than money.

29. Moldovanu91

Moldovanu91 New Member

Being prepared before heading to the store is the best way to make sure you stick to your grocery shopping budget. but there are also some strategies to keep in mind and ingrendients to keep an eye out for at the store

30. billeftimoski1

billeftimoski1 New Member

This is sincerely only a question someone in a first world country could ask. Money is a codified system for acquiring food. At the end of the day, food and all the other associative survival resources will always be more significant than money because fundamentally money only exists to purchase THEM! we are lucky enough in western countries to be able to purchase much more!

This is of course a philosophical approach to the question - if it's meant on the street - food or money - I'd probably take the money.