Food or Money?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by rechcel, Jan 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. jjames24

jjames24 New Member

There is no doubt that money is a necessity for most of us. With money we could buy any food we want to eat, so my answer is MONEY. I can’t have any other needs like clothes and shelter if I will choose FOOD.

2. yvonniejude2019

yvonniejude2019 New Member

Money, is of course, a vital aspect for a person's sustainability, at least, in the current system of humanity. However, I believe that our life shouldn't revolve around it. It should not be the most important thing in our life. Too much of it would only lead someone to despair, and sometimes it could cost someone's life. On the other hand, food is also a very important aspect for our survival. Our life depends on it. However, too much intake of food can also cause trouble to someone. Therefore, I believe that both are equally important, at least in the present-day of this system of things. I believe that a day will come that everyone won't need money to get what they need, including food.

3. mirre

mirre New Member

I will prefer a balance of both Money and Food. Money and Food are both very important to everybody's life. We can’t live without Money, and we can’t be happy without healthy Foods. Both go hand in hand. To maintain a good health, one needs proper nutrition which constitutes well balanced supply of protein and essential nutrients. To afford a good healthy Food, one needs money for sure.

4. preachys

preachys New Member

Food because you cant even make money if you're not able to eat to have an energy to use to make money. Food to have life.

5. divinegores

divinegores New Member

Well this is a very tough question, money versus food. I agree to some that the answer will be based on the situation. If you had enough food, you rather choose money to buy other necessities. Money has a great factor on our daily lives. It is not only food you can buy from it. Just be careful how to handle your money. Because too much love of money is the root of all evil.

6. SallyB13

SallyB13 New Member

I’d have to go with money on this one because money can provide more than food alone can. In the economy we live in, we need money for everyday things, housing, transport, clothes, food, etc. Having food alone will not sustain you because that only caters for one need. It’s a sad fact that more of what we need is sustained by money.

7. nanjb12

nanjb12 Member

How can we buy food, if we don't have money? It works both ways.

8. JPAN18

JPAN18 Member

Personally, money is more important than food. Simply, you cannot buy food if you don't have money.

9. hunkmenlordy

hunkmenlordy New Member

your food donation is definitely helpful, but you shouldn’t forget about giving cash as well (if you can). That’s because the cost of purchasing the food their users need far exceeds their operating budget from donations.food banks like North York Harvest desperately need financial donations too.The first is to pay staff to run the operation. Money is also a good donation option because the vast amount of food donations arrive between Thanksgiving and Christmas, and having cash on hand helps them buy food during the remaining months.it is money that gets us the trucks and the drivers so we can move all of this surplus food.

10. jean1993

jean1993 New Member

Food should not be a merchandise, to be bought and sold as jewels are bought and sold by those who have the money to buy. Food is a human necessity, like water and air, it should be available.When I get a little money, I buy books And if there is any left over, I buy food.

11. Marcosdc

Marcosdc Member

I think its food for me, because if you eat healthy foods your body will benefit from it. Its the same with health over money I'll choose health. Simlpe life with healthy family and friends than rich but poor in health.

12. Marcosdc

Marcosdc Member

Guys the question food or money doesn't mean that you don't reallly have money. I think in my understanding it is food over millions and I choose food but it doesn't mean I have no money but I don't have millions. Its like if you have millions but your country is having famine then you realize that food over money.

13. cgrayjugs

cgrayjugs New Member

If we rank its necessity in life... i guess food is more important..since any species main source inorder to live is food.. we can have food even without money.. we can make our own food even without the help of money.. and we can use food inorder to earn that money.

14. dfreshthomas

dfreshthomas New Member

My first thought was duh money is more important. Beings how you can simply use the money to buy food or whatever else you need.

15. Smoz

Smoz New Member

Well money allows you to get food, right? If you are asking if you could only have one, of course you can't live without food so at the bottom line, you have to chose food. On top of that if you can have any food that you wanted then you could eat like a king. If you didn't have any money though, you would be homeless. In that case, you would eat like a homeless king.

16. willan18

willan18 New Member

You cant live without food and you cant have food without money.

17. jaycercanlas

jaycercanlas New Member

Money. How can you buy food if you don't have money? :)

18. nitzy

nitzy New Member

Both money and food are very important in our everyday lives, Need to work to have money to buy food.

We need to eat food in order for us to sustain our energy for work to earn money. Health is very important, so in order to become healthy, we need money to buy healthy food to eat.

19. zyredtop

zyredtop New Member

You can buy food with money, but you can also earn money by making food! I would have to say food is more important. You can live without money, but you cannot live without food.

20. mariebernadette

mariebernadette New Member

Definitely money, because we use that to buy food and any other necessities in order to survive on a daily basis. It's that plain and simple.

21. HimeSaisumi

HimeSaisumi New Member

Money, because if you have money, you can buy all the food you want and share it to other people who can't afford it.

22. Hanna08

Hanna08 New Member

Money because you can't buy food without money so I prefer money first before food.

23. andalocjn12

andalocjn12 New Member

In my own opinion, food is life. I prefer food over money. In the country where i live, farmers is one of the smallest people on the society but they have the NEEDS. I mean for this is they have a good shelter, enough clothing and a lot of food supply. Money can buy the WANTS and NEEDS, but what if shortage of NEEDS will occur? And no food to buy. Will money can solve the problem?

For the farmers if they have a lot of food supply and they can spare some of it, through selling of their goods. It means they can have money also. So for me food supply is very essential.

24. Bri1567

Bri1567 New Member

Money is more important than food. When you have money you can buy food. You can exchange money for the food that you want to eat. In todays society, money is essential for life. Money provides you with food, water, shelter, and clothes. Every transaction is payed through money.

25. romilda

romilda Member

Both, in order to have food we need money to buy for it.

26. Makinaru

Makinaru New Member

Food and money are equally important. You need to eat to work properly and have money. And, you need money to buy food.

27. Bcaluag

Bcaluag Member

Money because if i don't have money i can't buy food that i want. if i have a lot of money i can eat all the food that i want.

28. Thanijuma1993

Thanijuma1993 New Member

The only thing that money can not buy is the spirit but all that are under the sun are available from money, while others are having a lot of money except they are not allowed to eat some kind of food

29. Thanijuma1993

Thanijuma1993 New Member

For my part I love to eat and eat all kinds of foods even though I have some money in my pocket. In Oman's country it does not grow vegetables but residents eat more vegetables because of money

30. Javeskie

Javeskie New Member

I would like to disagree to most of here saying that money is important. For the sake of practicality yes, money wins. However the question is quite vague and turn out to be more subjective. There are many instance why I would choose food over money. 1st is that money can't really buy food, you have to make and produce food on your own. 2nd food has more value than money, you can have trillions of trillions of dollars if you want but a mere piece of paper cannot be compared to the thing that we need everyday, money can be more appreciated and meaningful if it was all from hard work, labor and effort but time degrades the subjective value of money.

I would choose food if I want to live and money if I want to survive.