Freelance writing where to begin?

Discussion in 'Freelance Writing Jobs' started by carolinasky, Dec 18, 2017.

1. carolinasky

carolinasky New Member

I have always enjoyed writing but have felt lost when it comes to being able to express myself as well as possibly earn money. I begin writing a book a few years back, but someone took the only copy I had. I have no idea why I did not back it up on something else, young and trust family. At that point it did knock me a bit off track in writing and slowed down and almost stopped. Recently, I have boosted myself up and begin writing more. I have been lost as to where to post work to possibly help gain opportunities. I recently found a site that I am hoping to get approved to write for and could lead to amazing opportunities. I will update more information about the website so that others may have a chance to write and earn. Where did you begin? Did you ever get to a point you could not write for a while, writer's block? Do you have a particular genre you enjoy writing in or do yo feel like you are pretty versatile? I think it is difficult to know the best direction, website, or company for you. It is important to read all the details and requirements before going into the working with the wrong place.

2. azzday14

azzday14 New Member

If i could be a freelance writer, I would probably write things that happen extraordinarily during my life span.. I've seen things nobody else does and experience hunger and even almost death.. I kinda experimented on life even though I only got one.. But it pays to know right? And atleast if a write it all up.. it wouldnt be such a waste. Atleast i could share all those pains on my readers

3. msjillian

msjillian New Member

Your motivations for choosing freelancing are an important factor to consider before embarking on your new career path. For many people, the idea of freelancing is appealing because it means they no longer have to work for someone else or have a set schedule. Freelancers, technically, can take as much vacation as they like, whenever they like. However, as illustrated above, freelancing can be just as much work as any traditional job. You need to have a clear idea of what you want to accomplish and the type of life you want to live before you can establish a freelancing career that gets you where you want to go.