freelancing site

Discussion in 'Freelance Writing Jobs' started by jasmine-m, Aug 29, 2017.

1. jasmine-m

jasmine-m New Member

Can anyone suggest me a genuine freelancing site to earn decent amount of money ?

2. rjxd

rjxd New Member

I recommend for you man to work at UPWORK site. Its good and 100% Legit!

3. joyang24

joyang24 New Member

Yes, I really recommend upwork, though it's really hard to be approved by them.

4. Remter Paul Dasal

Remter Paul Dasal New Member

What kind of jobs might you possibly get there? Have you tried it in Upwork? And what job is in demand in their site?

5. Rumu

Rumu New Member

It's really a bit difficult to point out one site for you as many factors come into play. They are dozens of freelance site in the internet I can recommend but I don't know your preferences. Are you looking for a place to write, work data entry or just go about working micro jobs? Your location is also something to look into as most of the best sites restrict membership to US and UK residents only.

Freelancer.com is one of the best sites for online work. You can easily sign up for free free and begin work immediately. All countries are allowed to register plus they have a mobile app for easy access. Just sign up and create a profile to begin work by bidding available task posted by other users. You can also get your own work done by posting job task for bidding.

Other sites you can try are:
    Rapidworker
    Microworker
    Minijobz
    Onespace.