Future Freelancer

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rmsc, Sep 7, 2018.

1. rmsc

rmsc New Member

Greetings! I'm a starter here at post loop and I really hope everyone will try their best as I'm trying my best to be part of this brilliant community. I have tried working as a content writer before and I really think that the job was boring and a bit frustrating if you ran out of topic or ideas to write. Then, I came across this Vlogger who happens to be vlogging about post loop and I got excited to try this because of its interaction with different members and we can also check on different forums we like, in that way we will not be running out of topics to discuss. This is truly a very nice place to enhance your skills in writing thru English and your interactive skills also. By the way, I hoping to be an online freelancer someday. I want to manage my time well rather than to be stuck in long traffic:)

2. AvadaObscura

AvadaObscura New Member

It is nice to meet you. I do agree that posting on forums is a really strong aid in helping one work on their English. Being able to freelance is very rewarding. However, remember that it can also be just as demanding as having a regular job. If you want to take freelancing seriously, you need to set a schedule for yourself and make sure that you meet deadlines. Otherwise, you seem to know where you want to go, and I hope my advice helps you a little.