google or mozila

Discussion in 'Internet' started by edcel, Jan 8, 2019.

1. edcel

edcel Member

google

2. alexkt90

alexkt90 New Member

50% Google
    50% Mozzila

1 person likes this.
  3. jumars03

jumars03 New Member

google because its more advanced than Mozila and Google gives you a lot of options.

4. Rickyross18

Rickyross18 New Member

Mozilla has a new web browser, calledFirefox Quantum, to compete withGoogle Chrome. ... Mozilla said FirefoxQuantum is designed to be twice as fast as its Firefox predecessor from last year -- while using 30 percent less computer memory than the Chrome browser

1 person likes this.
  5. edcel

edcel Member

why 50-50?:)

6. edcel

edcel Member

we are same

7. rhythm87

rhythm87 New Member

I prefer Google as it is more dynamic than Mozilla. Mozilla focused on browser development, while Google has a wide variety of services including browser, email, storage, etc. Comparing Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox side by side, I also loved Chrome's Inspect tool rather than Firefox’s developer tool. Though there is now Firefox Quantum, which is said to compete with Chrome in terms of performance, but I haven’t tried using the said tool yet.

1 person likes this.
  8. Darticus

Darticus New Member

Perhaps I'm strange in this opinion but I prefer Mozilla Firefox for the fact that it is only a web browser and doesn't have Google's plethora of services baked in. Believe me I was a huge fan of Google Chrome when it first came out. Back then it was sleek, fast, and just worked. Now it's bloated, slow, full of unneeded features, and just isn't as reliable as it once was. Combine this with the fact that Google monitors essentially everything you do with it and now it is not only slow but also something of a privacy concern.

9. rolanda

rolanda New Member

Mrs Google ... LOL I called Google a woman although I know maybe the creater was a man. But I like the idea that a woman know so much! Google is world wide. I didn't even know Mozilla!

10. mstrgps

mstrgps New Member

I prefer google.

11. reacobe

reacobe New Member

When I'm using my phone I used google but when I'm using the laptop mozilla. I don't mind what browser I use but my main concern is how fast the net is.

12. CenterlessG

CenterlessG New Member

If a browser can perform faster and more efficiently than Chrome, I'd absolutely consider it. Mozilla, the company behind the Firefox browser, makes some pretty enticing claims about its browser, such as that it uses 30% less RAM than Chrome, which is particularly interesting.

13. josegome82

josegome82 New Member

i prefer google chrome, very easy to use, sync all my acounts , very fast. firefox is good, but chrome much better

14. Pfabs99

Pfabs99 New Member

I prefer google chrome to MoZilla, for me, it is faster and easier to use.

15. nckmct

nckmct New Member

I prefer google chrome since it’s easier to use. Minimalistic design and controls less is always better.