Happy or sad songs?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Isakft, Apr 6, 2019.

1. jjmontero

jjmontero Member

Dependin on the mood. If I feel energetic and happy I'll go for happy song if I feel sad then I'll go for sad song

2. Russel1Westbrook

Russel1Westbrook New Member

Happy songs to motivate me to get up for work every day to motivate me to do my side job yes of course but when somebody passes or dies yes I do listen to say at song to get all of that anger sadness fear or whatever it is going through me of missing that person out I cry yes and I feel better afterwards so yes a sad song helps you to remember some things recollect and it also helps you to clean you are you motions of the tears that are locked up and bottled inside of you so yes happy music most of the time sad music when someone passes away that I knew very very well

3. donald78

donald78 Member

Happy or sad songs? It depends on the mood and place you are in to. In my bedroom, I spend most of my time listening to music just to keep me happy. But, it doesn't mean if your happy and you cannot listen to sad songs. I even listen to sad songs when I'm happy because I am happy listening to it. Despite listening to any songs just to be entertained and relaxing.