"Happy WIFE, Happy LIFE"

Discussion in 'Magazine Article Writing' started by Margie Madeja Alidon, Aug 26, 2018.

Tags:
?

"Happy WIFE, Happy LIFE"

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Keeping your wife happy is the secret to a happy life. For me if you want to keep your wife happy spend quality time with your wife and family. How about you what else can you do to make your wife happy?

2. Salen0304

Salen0304 New Member

I am household wife and I agree with this..Happiness are good vibes that will make your life be in positive view. It was a tough task to make your family be comfortable every minute of their life, after the tiring day, there's one thing that a wife needs and that is to appreciate and love her sacrifices and efforts, this will make her well happy.

3. jack18

jack18 Member

The advice could be redeemable. The husband should lavish his queen with love, finding a great deal of his joy in hers. And one could say it from an eternal perspective: Happy wife (in the Lord), happy life. But what is most often meant by this phrase cannot be missed: a man’s life is less miserable when his woman gets her way.
    Such deferment is tempting: no conflict, no unhappy bride, no blame. Just letting her have her way is much more comfortable than making unpopular decisions on weighty matters, that you think (and pray) are spiritually best for her and your family: Whether they be where your children go to school, what church you join, where you live next, when to have children, or countless difficult choices that require spiritual energy, courage, and faith.
    But Christ created men to initiate and bear responsibility. His glory is to sacrifice. His mission is to lead his wife and his family from the front, on his knees. Although his charge includes the flourishing of the wife, the health of our leadership does not depend solely upon the daily undulations of our bride’s earthly happiness, but on the consistency with which we obey our Master. You can have a happy, governing wife resulting in a shallow, resistance-free life, and end up with an unhappy Lord.In the end, a nearsighted “happy wife, happy life” mentality throws the toys in the closet to go outside and play. Happy wife, easier life does not lead to happiness, but to a closet full of regret, bitterness, and selfishness, which we all must open eventually. It backfires on us, leaving even a growing number of unbelievers wondering how to get their men to be less passive. Lasting joy in our marriages is found in living out the drama of Christ and his bride, not Adam and his...

4. bencherik

bencherik New Member

Yes, “Happy wife, Happy life” make sense actually. If a woman is happy in a relationship, she might provide care, support and overall benefits which might make a man’s life easier. She will take care of his primal needs, provide emotional comfort and also share the household responsibilities. The husband then really has nothing to complain! So I must be happy to give my husband the hapiness.

5. newlife

newlife New Member

"Happy wife , Happy life " is the motto of my husband . He is often considerate about my feelings and would not do major decisions without first consulting me . We observe the egalitarian principle , and it makes me happy to think that I have a say too for the decisions that we need to make as a family . We share or divide household chores and my husband will take over doing these when I am tired or sick. I thank God for giving me a reliable partner in life .

6. fakhriadam

fakhriadam New Member

An unhappy wife means a husband who is unsuccessful.
    marriage must be based on trust and understanding between the couple and sacrifice for each other.
    and loyalty must be the address of the married life.
    give me a good wife I will give you a successful nation.

7. angeloflove

angeloflove New Member

Keeping your wife happy is keeping your family secure! Always remember that the mother is the light of your home. If she is not happy and contented with what she have then the problems will occurs. Taking good care of your wife is the threefold back she will give to the family.

8. Kimi02

Kimi02 New Member

Not married here but as a young adult which loves her mom very dearly, I would say it it true. My mom has always been supportive of us and without her love and care, I don't think our family would be her. When I first heard about this line, I got reminded of something I saw in the internet, "Don't laugh at your wife's choices because you are one of them" and I think that is true.

9. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Just make sure that your acts are reciprocated in kind for it takes two to be happy.

10. AlexM23

AlexM23 New Member

I believe strongly that a successful relationship is a two way street both partners to make each other happy in the same equal way.