Has the way you consume books changed?

Discussion in 'Books' started by zoemarie123, Mar 24, 2019.

1. zoemarie123

zoemarie123 New Member

Since the change in technology where screens have become much more accessible and a part of daily life. Does this introduction of screen into our lives change the way you read. Do you read your newspaper and books on a screen instead or do you still get physical copies? There are so many new ways to consume media now instead of just having an actual physical object. I just want to know how you think this shift in technology has changed how you consume media, especially books. I definitely still prefer to have a physical book but I do like the convince of having access to all books on my phone and computer.

1 person likes this.
  2. marcbarredo13

marcbarredo13 Member

No, I read books and I read on the internet too. I don't mind whether I read from book or online and what is important to me is that I read knowledgeable and informative context. But I do prefer to read on books especially at night because screen usage emit blue ray which disrupts our circadian rhythm which results to sleep disturbances and insomnia. Reading books is also much better than reading online because in reading books, you enhance your vocabulary and your focus unlike in reading online, there are things that interrupt you.