Have Any of you Tried Insanity?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Ashrick, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Ashrick

Ashrick New Member

Hello, I was wondering if any of you have tried the workout program Insanity? I have tried it a few times and lost around 40 pounds my first time trying it! Feel free to post your results if interested!

2. anarodrig98

anarodrig98 New Member

I've been doing Insanity on and off for about two years, but have never done the full 60 days because I get so bored of it and definitely can't stick to it! I really want to do the 60 days, but every time I try, I give up after two weeks. The gym is the best option for me because of the variety.

3. Baylee

Baylee New Member

We were forced to use Insanity in my Freshman gym class. It was the most horrific thing I had ever experienced. I think it is definitely for the hardcore. It does not work efficiently unless you are 100% dedicated. It has amazing results but it definitely isn't easy. If you are a beginner I would recommend trying something a little less "insane'' first.

4. Nahual

Nahual New Member

I have done the full Insanity training about three times in the last 24 months. I like doing exercise but don't like going to the gym so this training is great for me because I do it at home by myself. I've tried Focus T25, another workout program by Shaun T that unlike insanity only runs for 25 minutes every day (although those are 25 minutes non-stop of pure workout) but I haven't managed to commit myself to it like I've done with Insanity.

I can recommend Insanity to anyone, just be sure to be safe doing this workout. It's really easy to injure yourself with it.

5. romilda

romilda Member

A big no.